•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

This is just a quote from my grow report, but I will add by the time more reports... :tu

I'm not so good in describing highs, but maybe it will serve as an indicator for one or the other..

Hello opengrow!!! :)

So finally I can present you almost all the dried buds. There're still one or two strains missing but I guess that's okay. :rolleyes:

I haven't tried all so far, but I will comment on the ones I smoked so far.

I haven't smoked my of Killing Fields #4, she's a strong head high with also abody component. The flavour is slightly hazy with a stronger rotten fruit aroma. She's not among my favorites, but does also need to cure a bit longer.

gallery_3682_4668_131143.jpg

Killing Fields # 9 does also need to cure a bit longer, however, it is already a very promising smoke! She's strong! Makes you think aout stuff and is also appreciated by musicians. I already grew Killing Fields a couple of years ago and this pheno has again that kind of high which is in the head while making you a bit tipsy as well. Aroma and budstructure remind's me of casey jones x sssdh. Haze, fuel, tropical very nice!!! :icecream:

gallery_3682_4668_76231.jpg

Killing Fields # 7 is more hazy than the others. Both in regard to smell but also the high. It is more clear but still strong and is especially well suited for live music, jam sessions or just social and hedonistic occasions.

gallery_3682_4668_125983.jpg

Killing Fields # 5 is closer to #4 than #7. I'm not just speaking of numbers here. :likken: It has also more body to it and has a drak fruit aroma, yet I find it the better pheno in both high and aroma compared to #4.

gallery_3682_4668_44521.jpg

Kali Mist is nice hazy spicy. I guess she's a good gear for a party!! Although I like the flavour a lot I would take kf#7 with me as well just thus I can switch the aroma. For me speaking of the igh they're quite close and regarding aroma complement each other quite well :hug:

gallery_3682_4668_50534.jpg

Bangie Haze is strong but also comes along with a nice head high. The weed tastes a bit like good quality bud you find sometimes in the higher mountains in Asia. really has some old school or landrace flavours with a bit of Hazelnut to it. Is quite an interesting smoke. Actually I'm high from it right now! Is motivating weed :showoff:

gallery_3682_4668_46219.jpg

Victory is a soft smoke. For me it is rather something for the casual smoker. it has a nice floral, fruity flavour that is quite typical for some skunk crosses. I totally get why it has this old school skunk weed thing and while some friends really liked her for the smooth effect I fancy rather other weed. :innocent:

gallery_3682_4668_92783.jpg

Sour Glue I haven't smoked so far, except for half a year ago, but friends seem to like it. It's a strong sativa that can also cause some trippy sensations. Smell is a mix of Sour and some Bangie traits.

gallery_3682_4668_50590.jpg

Jaggen is nice to smoke! Smell and taste is floral citrus with some haze undertones, however, more skunky I'd say. Effect wise it's a well balanced sativa dominant weed, facillitating some giggles once in a while. I would rate it a moderate smoke in regard to potency. Kf is stronger usually.

gallery_3682_4668_137239.jpg

Well she doesn't look bad, but the lack of smell turned me off :alien: . Hven't tried her yet

gallery_3682_4668_74229.jpg

Well Amnesia Dc what shell I say? She's potent and has a nice Amnesia flavour, nevertheless I'm not such an Amnesia fan. It's fun to grow her and some folks love her but I don't like her that mch. It's a nice smoke once in a while :shifty:

gallery_3682_4668_59935.jpg

Stinky D is a strong and stinky Diesel. Although she can't beat the Dansk cut so far regard to flavour it's a good smoke. It has a more fuelish Diesel taste than the dansk cut and is also a bit more body like, however, its still a smoke for a party as long as you have something else with you. People who are more casual smokers can be easily nailed to couch, not passing out but somehow a bit handycapt. :showoff:

gallery_3682_4668_5332.jpg

The NewZealand x Sour OG phenos are definately a pleasure to smoke. They're strong and longlasting hybrids which are especially appealing because of the amazing mixture of flavours. One can encounter cherry/strawbeery flavours, kushy traits, a bit hashish, diesel.

gallery_3682_4668_30064.jpggallery_3682_4668_47068.jpg

Well well maybe there're still some bud shots coming but I hope this update will keep you guys busy until next time.

Enjoy and feel free to ask

bye :wave:

Luma

• Like 18

Here's another smokereport from my last grow. It's written by Kafkaf, who is also online here once in a while. Soon there will be some new reports but for now you've to be happy with the old stuff. :likken:

By the way the potency described in this report turned out to be weaker as one developed soon a tolerance. Still a nice plant. :yummy:

I gave luma a cut of my Tora Bora Purple. As suspected she took just 51 days to ripen and we sampled the first dried buds together.

For me its Tangie all over with another smell added to it. Really hard to describe. According to luma its Tangie with some dark moss forest fruit aroma. For both of us its hard to pin it down, however it's connaisseurs' stuff.

Turn is indica dom, strong but smooth, we thought of it as winter weed.

gallery_2784_4773_546751.jpg

gallery_2784_4773_394468.jpg

gallery_2784_4773_119561.jpg

gallery_2784_4773_51209.jpg

Have a nice weekend :wave:

• Like 11

Hello,

since a long absence I'm back not to share a smoke report with you (hopefully some time later), but aks a question...

I generally smoke with tobacco, not much, but it makes it burn better and I find the smoke more comfortable. However I like the way weed gets me high without tobacco. I have to say I don't like pipes or vaporisers so please don't recommend such. I want to know from those of you smoking pure whether you have some advice how to roll it properly thus (if possible) you have a good smoke with a proper taste. By proper taste I mean tasting the full flavour spectrum, because when I smoke pure many strains burn to hot and the taste is not as complex. Also with more dense strains the joint often bakes into a brick, making hard to smoke at all.

Am I the only one with such experience? what can you recommend me to have a flavourific smoke which burns smoothly?

I guess by my smoke reports you already have an impression about what I smoke.

Thank full for any recommendations except vapo or pipe you guys got that!!!! :whip:

• Like 1

Hi bro

I do injoy a joint of sugar punch for the taste and the hi

I didn't stop to recommend a strain but just to say

I read an article that by roll a joint with tobacco is a wise idea they claim that the tobacco burns at a hotter rate then weed and because ofthis you get higher due to the higher heat activates more of the thc

Paps

Hello,

since a long absence I'm back not to share a smoke report with you (hopefully some time later), but aks a question...

I generally smoke with tobacco, not much, but it makes it burn better and I find the smoke more comfortable. However I like the way weed gets me high without tobacco. I have to say I don't like pipes or vaporisers so please don't recommend such. I want to know from those of you smoking pure whether you have some advice how to roll it properly thus (if possible) you have a good smoke with a proper taste. By proper taste I mean tasting the full flavour spectrum, because when I smoke pure many strains burn to hot and the taste is not as complex. Also with more dense strains the joint often bakes into a brick, making hard to smoke at all.

Am I the only one with such experience? what can you recommend me to have a flavourific smoke which burns smoothly?

I guess by my smoke reports you already have an impression about what I smoke.

Thank full for any recommendations except vapo or pipe you guys got that!!!! :whip:

You could not make me smoke a joint with tobacco in it..........................NO WAY, tastes horrible to me............................never will understand this,,,and I smoke cigs....

• Like 1

Smoking pure is a USA thing and smoking with tobacco is a European thing at least when I lived in Europe.

@ Lumatekfan, smoking pure weed in a joint takes some getting used to. It does not burn like a cigarette or a joint with tobacco. Just role it lose but tight enough so it doesn't burn in. And using a grinder to pulverize the weed also helps.

• Like 1

After a while I wanted to share some pictures of 2017

Queen Mother "hazey Pheno"

gallery_3682_6141_2688346.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_761616.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_6380192.jpg

This one flowered for 12 weeks and could have gone longer. I read somewhere here a conversation about the harvest windows in sativas. Some flowers were riper some could have gone longer but it was about time. Due to the differences there are also slight variations in effect and taste.

Nevertheless it is a very nice sativa high. It is trippy up, motivatiing, however subtile at the same time. In creeps into your brain and takes your far away. Your body is light, it'S awsome to dance, yet you can drift away in your mind. Conversation is possible and not necessarily complicated, due to the dreamyness or psychedelic nature one might fail to articulate oneself probably sometimes.

I would rate it as functional for social ocassions, especially when you dance, less when you are in a crowded bar. It seems to make one a bit sensetive for good or bad.

I love to smoke it. Yet I smoke it rarely because one should not mix it with hybrids as the effect doesn't pay off then. I'd say it gets to blurry and the appeal fades off.

The taste is citric, spicy, incense, hazey.

I would highly recommend this. I did not keep the cut because there could be better Phenos for mothers, but the weed is joy to smoke.

• Like 4

Ape/Origin - Somango S1

gallery_3682_6141_1254024.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_1668307.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_1114352.jpg

This one is a nice hybrif smoke. I'd say it might be slightly sativa dominant like 60%, but just as a indication. The smoke is thick and lemony oily, slightly dieselish. The effect gives a motivating rush then soonish transforming in a warm body comfy feeling, not turning you down though. One can also smoke it while going out but after a while it get's a bit tiring when smoking a couple of joints. Nice bag appeal, i really like smoking it. I'd say it's a really nice quality smoke, yet not that unique that I'd keep a clone.

I would recommend it if you have a free spot, but not as headliner.

• Like 4

Neville's haze - Female Seeds #2gallery_3682_6141_1491680.jpggallery_3682_6141_32240.jpggallery_3682_6141_2026183.jpgThis one has a nice trippy sativa effect. It's less clear than the Queen Mother but also a very interesting high. It's up and also gives your head a dreamy spin. Your body is light and walks can be quite nice, taking you further than usually. It also makes me a bit sensitive not in a bad way. Social encounters can be handled well unless it's crowded or very loud.

The taste is a bit like landrace sativas, herbs, incense, hazey.

I'm not sure whether I'll keep the mother for longterm, but the weed is interesting and I might grow it again.

• Like 4

Kolosus - Sannie

gallery_3682_6141_1318281.jpggallery_3682_6141_644509.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_2119640.jpggallery_3682_6141_7266818.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_1367792.jpg

The Kolosus is a great smoke. I was always curious but considered it the typical commercial hybrid, yet this one, maybe a bit due to earlier harvest, is nicely slightly sativa dominant. It works well on social ocasions, talks, also for sitting in a bar and drinking a beer and sharing a joint. The taste is nice nutty, sweet, slightly hazey. The flavour is not strong, but generally a pleasure. I regret not having saved her. Sannie did a great job.

• Like 7

Cinderella #2 - Female Seeds

gallery_3682_6141_3694232.jpggallery_3682_6141_4511044.jpg

Cinderella has a awsome tropical smell!! Citric, but also other sweeter fruity flavours are present. The effect is strong but not as sativa as being said about the original. It is a nice sativa, but I have my doubts that it's that pure. I like it and might grow it again, but I guess I'll rather digg into my holy princess seeds. Friends love it though and will be dissappointed to hear it's unliekly to be grown again. So people can easily can give it a chance if you're not expecting the Holy Grail.

• Like 8

Cotton Candy - Delicious Seeds

gallery_3682_6141_567725.jpggallery_3682_6141_1719764.jpg

This one has nice citric and herbal smells, maybe a bit of mint, also sweet and fruity, yet it doesn't come anywhere close to Sugar Punch. The effect is sativa dominant but also with some body sensations. I would say it's good weed, but just pretty ordinary. It does not impress the a real cannaseur, but might facilitate some nice moments.

As a side not, this one looks like a great yielder, but the flowers are quite light, thus my judgement might be influenced by the overall performance.

• Like 7

Ice - Female Seeds

gallery_3682_6141_1285662.jpggallery_3682_6141_1701871.jpg

This is a strain which has produces good quality buds, like they are sticky and potent, but I don't like it at all!!!! Probably because I prefer sativas and hybrids just if they have particular qualities. The taste is like the usual oldschool commercial indoor weed we have in Germany maybe less citric and more hashy with little fruit notes, but not special at all.

It's particular quality might be the effect, which I consider a straight lobotomy. I can't think I don't want to move I feel useless. It's not my kind of stoned. A weed you can smoke in order to waste your time or go to sleep, although for the latter I'd still prefer something else.

I know that it is considered a good indica and maybe others can enjoy it more...

nice reports,Luma :tu and lecker buds ...enjoy!

Thank you for the kind words!!!

more to come soon :icecream:

• Like 6

Aztec Rain

gallery_3682_6141_2567503.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_1489233.jpg

This pheno of Aztec Rain was not perfectly grown and should cure a bit more. Nevertheless it is already effect wise a pleasure to grow!!! The effect ist quite sativa like, social and talkative. It is not the most up in my line up but fitting good social occasions. The high is motivating, yet gives warm nice body sensations. I'd recommend it for bars or post dinner smokes, giving a nice buzz without killing your energy.

I previously had another pheno which was more hybrid, also very satisfying yet more body. i think Aztec Rain has pleanty of nice phenos and I'll grow some more beans of it in the future. Highly recommended strain!!! It has very rare qualities like the high, taste and flowering time.

great Job Esko!!!

• Like 6

Another, more hybrid, pheno of AR. Less activating yet stimulating your brain and giving it some spin. Aztec Rain is joy to hunt for phenos. Awsome rasberry taste.

gallery_3682_5421_2959854.jpggallery_3682_5421_1358997.jpg

• Like 8

...oh ja,there´s a nice colored pheno with fruit/berry aroma....yummy :yummy:

gallery_1237_692_66265.jpg

a pretty nice strain,i´d say !!

• Like 4

Just to make sure I have Killing Fields covered as well. It's one of my favorites!!!

gallery_3682_5421_1139179.jpggallery_3682_5421_2166162.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_5703686.jpggallery_3682_6141_210050.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_2547185.jpggallery_3682_6141_1901813.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_6087357.jpggallery_3682_6141_4827165.jpggallery_3682_6141_6136157.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_1932696.jpggallery_3682_6141_2221944.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_2657330.jpggallery_3682_6141_1761255.jpg

Generally KF makes me stoned yet high. You are light and move without much trouble but your head is a bit foggy trippy. I love going out on it or for social ocassions with friends.

Just recently when a friend came over to take the pictures I rolled a joint during the break. We shared it among for people. Then I went to the groceries store to get some beers. Coming back just 2 minutes later I found one friend in the hall way giggling. Looking at me he asked, still giggling, "what did you gave us?" My flatmate was with the photographer looking at the purple buds and exploring their beauty almost like she was on acid. My friend the photographer had quite some trouble focusing in on the pictures and caught herself just getting lost in the details while zooming in on her camera. Killing Fields for me became a classic in my collection and I think Sannie created quite a delicacy speaking effect, taste and appeal wise. My friend the photographer also said at the end that this weed is art, she was really impressed with the overall qualities of this kind.

Killing Fields F6 is ordered!!!

Thank you Sannie!!!!!

...oh ja,there´s a nice colored pheno with fruit/berry aroma....yummy :yummy:

gallery_1237_692_66265.jpg

a pretty nice strain,i´d say !!

Awsome bud saxo!!! How many phenos did you have sp far? How would you compare it to Chocolate Cheese? You grew it too if I remember correctly, no?

I have two awsome Chocolate Cheese Phenos, which I will post here too at some point. I love them and wonder whether Aztec Rain will offer me equal keeper....

• Like 5

got 3 Atze-phenos so far,i´d say: the purple one,the resinous green one shown in the other thread and a pheno,that is somewhere between of both

Choc Cheese? it´s more potent than Atze,i´d say. and tastewise it´s a diff story as well...

• Like 3

Caramelo #1

gallery_3682_6141_7899624.jpggallery_3682_6141_2605690.jpg

The smoke is thick and heavy. The flavor and smell is not sweet rather has a strong dark lavender aroma. As this strain is a Lavender F2 I found it quite interesting smoking it. Smoking it, it reminds me of a strong heavy skunk afghan. Although I am still able to do stuff I am considerably slower and feeling like being in the clouds or having a foggy brain. Then it leaves you in a relaxed mode. I don't find it very special except for the aroma. Should you be a fan of lavender one can easily hunt for some phenos. Friends found it flavour wise pretty exceptional with half of them hating it and the other being excited.

Caramelo #2

gallery_3682_6141_422419.jpg

Similar to #1 yet not as dense and resinous. The flavor is also lavender but also with a minty touch. The effect is slightly more sativa but less potent. The effect is overall not as potent as the other pheno, but okay. I have to say I didn't have her dialed in, so she might have actually performed better.

got 3 Atze-phenos so far,i´d say: the purple one,the resinous green one shown in the other thread and a pheno,that is somewhere between of both

Choc Cheese? it´s more potent than Atze,i´d say. and tastewise it´s a diff story as well...

I had two phenos and found them both very good. Yet I have two phenos of chocloate cheese which a friend selected. As they are not for sale anymore I prefer keeping them, until I might find one outstanding Atze pheno. Chocolate Cheese is top notch!!! I share some pictures as soon as I harvest the two phenos. Do you have any pictures of your CCs? Would be really curious about them!!

• Like 4

Fruity Chronic Juice #3 - Delicious Seeds

gallery_3682_6141_10216548.jpg

gallery_3682_6141_473030.jpg

Her smell and flavor remind me of Diesel. It's a nice sweet dieselish smoke. The effect is balanced body/mind. I find her a nice hybrid because she mostly comfy without melting your brain too much. You can smoke it and enjoy the flavor cozyness without feeling retarded. I like it and would recommend it also because of the phenos good performance. As I prefer sativas I did not keep a clone though.

Fruity Chronic Juice #1 - Delicious Seeds

gallery_3682_6141_4640356.jpg

This pheno does not have a diesel aroma. It's more general fruityness but not as particular as the other pheno. It still smokes nicely though and friends like her. The effect is a bit more sativa with a nice ephoric rush and giggles ending in a relaxed feeling. It's a nice high/stoned yet common with other hybrids and not that special. Also the effect does not last longer than 2h. The appeal of this strain is his overall good performance (cloning, flowering time 8w, yield). You won't be disappointed with these features in that strain.

• Like 4