•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Skywalker69

Madkush + Madberry under 300w Tneon

... And Anesthesia test grow on the side!

Hi OG,

I started the new year with a new grow and new hope for nice tasty harvests!

On 01/07 i planted 5 mk´s and 1 mb freebee seed in the spongepot and watered with bacto and rootjuice.

In a near future i wanna hunt a nice skunky anesthesia mom for keeping, but i never grew the strain before... Since i got some space left i trew in 2 ana seeds in the spongepot as well, to see this plant in live action ;)

After 3 days under 23w tl and constant 25°c temperature they start showing the first signs of life and on day 4 there were 3 mk´s up and ready to trow off there seedshells. I planted all the spongepots in small pots with ligh-mix and added myco and rootjuice 1ml/l mineral water pH7. I moved the bunch to my dp90 under 75w 6500°K Tneon and i small 5w fan.

gallery_11320_4851_44886.jpg

Last sunday all the seeds were above the ground and shining, 100% germ rate like (almost) always with seeds from this place :tu

gallery_11320_4851_34177.jpg gallery_11320_4851_12347.jpg

Then problems started with the lamp... The other white and blue tubes refused to work with my armature/reflector! It does not make any sense, but after putting in 1 red and 1 white the lamp is working fine again... So the babies are under mixed spectrum sooner than usual this time. After this set-back the heating fell out and i could not get the temperature above 20°c for 3 days. I really hope the damage will be limited to some days of delay in growth?

Today they are in a happy 27°C tent under a light breeze and they had about 1 liter of mineral water with 1ml of fishmix from underneath and some leafcoath spraying when the lamps went out for an hour or so...

I got to make some changes in my hardware set-up and will report about that soon... For now i going to make some nice dry sift from my sp sugerleaves and taste along the way!

I hope yall will enjoy this grow!

SW69

• Like 7

87.gif nice setup SW69, the few days of low temps will not be a problem.

I look forward to following along to see those frosty buds

pull up a chair 25.gif and some popcorn :popcorn: 2.gif

• Like 1

@robogro: feel free to grab some mindnumbing sugarpunch to go along with that popcorn, it´s nice to have you watching :specool

Last days the seedlings started looking like actual plants. They get 1 liter of water with fish-mix and algamic @ 0.5ml/l.

gallery_11320_4851_14755.jpg gallery_11320_4851_41747.jpg

gallery_11320_4851_1285.jpg gallery_11320_4851_46253.jpg

Last friday they got water only...

Today i am going to repot the plants... 3 biggest mk´s and 1 mb in 19 liter smartpots with all-mix/coco-mix/light-mix/pre-mix/wormhumus (reused) and 2 mk´s and the ana´s in 4l all-mix (fresh). Im going to water the first time with tapwater and rootjuice and grow (insteed of fish-mix) @ 1ml/l and 0,5ml/l algamic. The smaller leafs are looking yellowish and not optimal :whistle: I think they will happy in there new earthy evironment as well as the new DR wide tent: 120x60 cm and 160cm high with 2x 150 watt tneon and 5 watt fan. Filter and exhaust will follow later on...

New foto´s will follow later on this day/week. The quality of my last grow is feeding my desire to duplicate this result and at the same time making it real hard to stop rolling and start growing :jump:

• Like 5

Hi OG,

Long time due different kinds of blablabla... First and formost cause of the fat tasty SP harvest :dribble: Smoke report coming on...

Flash forward to the end of a grow with mixed results. I should rename this topic because Anesthesia´s taking over this grow!

gallery_11320_4851_205838.jpg

Both seeds turned out to be female. Yeah! Only downside is that the remaining 8, which are happy in veg right now, will probably show some male´s crashing my party :kill: I love the thick layer of trichomes and the piney almost kushy smell, i can´t waith to smoke some.

The MK´s gave me 1(out of 5) full hermie at the start of flowertime, 99% due to light leeking at the air intake and some holes in the growroom. Away he/she went and available the smartpot became for the Ana shown above... I love 2 of the MK´s really much, they have the dark leaves, fruity-dark-dankness and covered in resin! I remember this pheno from my first grow, the effects were a devastating stone and a high so strong it seemed to be a lil bit "paranoia" inducing (they are coming to get you and you are to stoned to run away :rofl )

The yield is to low to be the core strain of my grow, but i will keep my last pack around to hunt the best mami for my future plans (one day i hope to have i collection of favorite pheno´s...)

The one MB doesn´t look like a promqueen, but she is giving nice flowers with a fresh smell and small trichomes all over.

I hope to have enough smoke for some weeks - the next full Ana grow is eager to take over the flowerroom (if things go like they should, it´s gonna be my last tneon grow before switching to led...)

This will be the first and last picture overview of the flowering ladies before harvest. Since the full moon last Easter they are only getting water with agave syrup... Within 2 weeks everything should be hanging up-side down...

Ana and MB:

gallery_11320_4851_2722421.jpg

MK and small Ana:

gallery_11320_4851_900866.jpg

Next time i come back with the harvest!

Grtz

SW

• Like 7

Hey Sky,

That anasthesia bud looks awesome! Should be some stinky, tasty stuff...enjoy!

Hi OG,

The 2 Ana´s were the first to come down... The rest will follow the coming days/week.

gallery_11320_4851_1764506.jpg

I had better yields before, but the flowers smell great and they are sticky as f#ck! In about a week i can do some first sampling...

My Tneon´s are giving up on me, so i will have to speed up replacing them.

I already started with the next grow, so maybe i will switch the lightsystem (tneon -> led) during the grow (i learned over here that´s notting to really panic about...) Finally i took the good advise (given over here so many times) to practice, to cover the soil. Here is a preview of 7 Ana´s and 1 SilverfieldsXBoudica (freebee):

gallery_11320_4851_2465555.jpg

I will be back when the other plants come down.

Grtz

• Like 5

Looking good, those Anas looked delish! Keep it up.

• Like 1

Hi OG,

Thanks Starinhazy! I hope to have 5 or 6 of them Ana girls i a couple of weeks...

Everything is up and hanging, except voor this lil minimadkush enjoying some (last) natural sunlight :wub:

gallery_11320_4851_1466261.jpg

She is getting some days of dry darkness before i cut her off. This will be special smoke to be put on the side and cure (so the pungent mix of ripe fruit and skunky kush can develp nicely...) To bad there are only a couple of grams. I should have paided more attention to the fact indica´s take longer to veg. This harvest is not going to cover my needs til the next one, but the uncured samples tasted real sweet (also real heavy indica effect :showoff: )

After some curing i will post the smoke reports in my ongoing smoke report topic

Also i will start a new topic about the Ana grow (with the new lights coming next week!).

Thanks for watching and up for a fatter harvest! :wave:

SW69

• Like 4