•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

robogro

Robo's 2015 Startup

:wave: Thanks guys

Not much to show on the clone side of things, I have to kill some as I go along to make room for healthier looking ones..

flower room

Maury Povich

gallery_6278_4853_82083.jpg

Sugar Punch

gallery_6278_4853_74478.jpg

• Like 10

I :execute the Sugar Punch and Maury Povich yesterday and it opened up some room for my growing number of clones

Sugar Punch

gallery_6278_4853_55405.jpg

gallery_6278_4853_50670.jpg

gallery_6278_4853_263940.jpg

Maury Povich - lots of sugar and stickyness with this

gallery_6278_4853_135664.jpg

closet

gallery_6278_4853_104368.jpg

veg/flower room

gallery_6278_4853_29503.jpg

• Like 12

Awesome Robo, truly awesome. You are indeed a farmer.

• Like 1

Sorry for not posting updates lately :( . Lots going on with my heath, which is over shadowed by my wife's issues. Full time the past few months and I was unsure if I would be able to get a plant in the ground this year.

I was able to get five plants out yesterday and I have a lot to do to get the old area in shape. It might just be one of those years where I hope for the best with little maintenance.

overgrown

gallery_6278_4853_103852.jpg

five plants, first for 2015

gallery_6278_4853_244308.jpg

next up

gallery_6278_4853_411839.jpg

we have had 4-6 inches of rain every week for the past 5 weeks 47.gif

• Like 6

I am sorry to read about heath issues at Robo House. I truly wish I could help. Keep the faith brother

• Like 1

Keep on pushing through Robo, and speedy recover to whatever ails you and your lady, we know those feelings.....

Sorry to hear about mites, but I am sure you can get them with the proper care and attention

Your plants are looking gorgeous, keep up the fine work.

GO with the minimal approach, as long as she can get light, they will overpower that other stuff, long as there is space for her roots.

On the outdoor are those clones or do you run seed plants?

Best of luck in your endeavors and take care bro, thanks for share.

• Like 1

I never considered weed gardening heavy work until I had a hernia op. Holy fuck, gardening IS physical activity! I wish you two better health. Get what you can out there. Something is likely to come of it.

• Like 1

Best Wishes from over here too,Robo have a nice season and take care of yourself !!

• Like 1

Best vibes and love to you and your wife, Robo.

Take care, and I hope you will have the capacity this season to pursue growing our favourite plant.

• Like 1

Hey Robo . I saw all those flooded rivers, bummer. It goes from drought to flood. All of your work last year getting those pots in the ground will help now. Take it easy for sure buddy.

• Like 1

sad news fellow growers ...

My best friend, the love of my life, my wife passed away two weeks ago.

While I am past the loss, I am far from over it. I'm staying busy and I'll see if I can salvage some of my neglected plants this weekend.

A big thanks to this site and members for posting topics and pictures, it has helped with keeping up with what's going/growing on.

• Like 1

@ robogrow

I'm so sorry man. Losing a loved one can be incredibly difficult. I don't envy your situation, nevertheless, I hope that you are able to work through it and find a sense of peace and acceptance in the end. I know it sounds kinda cliche' but I mean it. Family and self comes before growing. For me, finding lots of stuff to do, and working my ass off until I was tired gave me time to process but dif. people... Good luck.

-Passion

• Like 6

sorry for ur loss man , and your friends loss, we came from earth and to the earth we will return our father in heaven knows why ,

i will pray for your guys so no negativitty from the dark could enter your lifes , now that you are sad ,

i wish you that your plants can take away some of your pain.

robo man jesus loves you man dont forget that ever

jah bless in the name of the most high

• Like 5

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I found Allan watts (zen) philosophy on death most comforting after the loss of my parents. Remember the good times and they will live forever in your heart. Keep Busy ;)

• Like 5

So sad. You don't deserve this.

I hope you are spending time with friends that know the real you. A totally wonderful guy with an awesome sense of humor.

• Like 2

Oh man. I'm so sorry robo. God bless you brother. Light is with you. You know this though.

• Like 3