2 Eldorado Ferminized + 10 Freebies + 1 Bagseed OG Kush

3x3x6 Tent

4" Inline

400W HPS

Oscillating fan

Happyfrog soil

Technaflora Nutrition

70-82F, 40% Humidity

In soil I've got 8/10 freebies germinated and 3 of them are either light stressed from the 400w at 24" or mutated. The OG Kush bagseed grew the fastest and strongest. Eldorado x 2 is still germinated and waiting to pop out of soil.

gallery_12615_4888_81778.jpg

the 6 good seedlings

gallery_12615_4888_261498.jpg

and 3 damaged or mutated freebies

gallery_12615_4888_192278.jpg

gallery_12615_4888_35298.jpg

still waiting on the 2 feminized Eldorado to pop out of the soil

• Like 3

High-ya! I sending you some good growin vibes your way. Nothin better than smokin/vaping/consuming the fruits of one's own labor. Good luck. Namaste :-)

The mutants might come out of it. Young plants of all types can have weird growth early on. I don't think they are like that due to light stress.

I had a plant that germed and produced some huge cotyledon leaves, but never grew from its growing point on top. It lived about a month and croaked. If they don't start coming out of it soon, the other plants will be way larger, and getting rid of the runt mutants will make your life slightly less complicated.

Thanks for stopping by GreenAngel!

Misterdirt, I appreciate the advice. I think my freebies have exactly what you said; they have great cotyledon leaves but not much else is happening lol.

Got the seedlings 35" under the 400W HPS. I think it's a little bit much light but I've got one finishing up its flower and the height works out perfectly for them (provided this isn't hurting the seedlings).

Eldorado 2/22, 4 days old

Looking to LST and top these. These will be my focus for this grow.

gallery_12615_4888_42316.jpg

Freebies 2/13, 14 days old

The 3 at the bottom look strange. Bagseed OG Kush is the top right in the pic looking the biggest and healthiest. It came from some really dank bud that wasn't supposed to have seeds so I've been told to watch out for it turning hermaphrodite.

gallery_12615_4888_848926.jpg

I'll have some more updates when things change!

• Like 2

nice to see some nirvana in here :D and the freebies haha got twenty or thirty myself..

this is your first grow or not?

good luck brother!

I harvested my El Dorado today at 10 weeks of 11/13:

gallery_7903_4785_181485.jpg

Can't wait to try it :)

• Like 5

Sativani thanks yes this is my first grow though technically I had an auto flower growing in a closet but I literally didn't have any equipment but a light and just fed it water like a house plant. So this will be my first serious grow using equipment and trying to get some nice weed :)

Mostlyme wow that looks just like the pics on their website!! Can't wait to hear a smoke report it looks so tasty. Did it get tall?

She didn't get tall, but only because I was growing her alongside some very stretchy sativas that I couldn't veg for very long. I'd guess she will double in height after initiating flowering.

Oldtimers - you know, people who believe there will never be weed as good as the stuff they smoked in the 60's and 70's - speak very highly of this strain, so I am taking a tolerance break to make the most of her :D

That's a great idea lol. Yeah I've heard a lot about the strain and had some classic Mexican Sativas that give such a hyper psychedelic high that newer strains rarely replicate.

How long did you veg? I was originially going to do 8 weeks but that might make it too tall

Looking good so far

gallery_12615_4888_2473334.jpg

I also have this Sour Diesel clone do you think I can flower it with these when they get bigger? It's 2' tall

gallery_12615_4887_324203.jpg

• Like 1

Right on. This is going to be a treat.lots of pop corn. Good vibes.