•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

The_Organic_Obsession

Seeds Showing up in the male MONTHS late?

Hey all,

I get back into town from work this week and see two packets my lady put on my desk. I am looking at them... WTF???

One is tell tale Sannie and the other is a cat out west.

The Sannie order was shipped back in August with track and trace. I never got it and after about 6 weeks Sannie went ahead and reshipped and I am running some of those now.

The other one was a DVD with a pack of beans from the west coast that shipped in October. He had plenty so he also reshipped after a few weeks. Got that package too and am running some now.

Just really odd that both these showed up at the same damn time....one 7 months late and the other 4 months.

Anyone else have anything crazy like this happen lately?

There is a degree of separation on my shipping so I am not noided out or anything. But the anxiety did sort of kick up there for a second.

Dude

That's very strange indeed. If your not doing rather big things I would'nt worry too much, but safe is better than SORRY, I speak from experience.Be safe.

• Like 2

The coincidence is kind of alarming, but what would the motive be for someone to fuck with the delivery like that? I can't think of one.

A few years back, I had something similar happen to me. I ordered some beans from Sannie and waited for them to arrive... nothing ever showed up, I contacted Sannie after about one month... the US mail is not what it used to be and takes its sweet time. Sannie resent my order and I received it about 3 weeks later. Approximately a month and a half later my original package arrived.

The mail Lady I have now, handed me a package yesterday that reeked like dank, fruity-sweet pot. She mentioned how good it smelled and how it made her mail vehicle smell good as she handed me the package with a smile. I told her my wife probably ordered potpourri or candles again. That made me sweat a little, I don't get paranoid, but that package was not expected. To whomever sent me that package.. next time try to use a little more stealth, huh? Weed in a rolled up sandwich baggie sitting inside of a box doesn't keep in much smell and it was dry as a popcorn fart... a ziplock would have been much better, lol! Really good smoke though! Tasted like WA weed!

• Like 4

Hahaha. Wow. Baggie weed in the mail. Lmao. Yeah. That could make for a dank air freshener. Habaha. Pretty cool it got through though. Bad assery in my book. Stealth is key though. Air seal and bleach water. Gloves. Don't transfers scents with the hands. Just me thkugh. This could make for a good topic. Best stealth methods. "Theoretically" of course. No o e would ever ACTUALLY use such methods for anything. ; )

• Like 2

Back in ancient times (late 80s), my brother used to mail me weed. I lived in a married student apartment complex, and all the mailboxes were in one place. I went to check my mail one day, and about 15 meters before I got to the boxes, there was a POWERFUL smell of weed. Half an ounce of a skunky Thai cross was in a small package in my box, in a Ziploc bag, with no attempt at odor control.

Thankfully, there were a lot of clueless people in Iowa back then.

BTW, the weed kicked butt, and I grew out the bagseed the next season (and AGAIN I was thankful people were clueless about the smell of dankness in Iowa back then). Two monster plants were in the flower garden in front of my apartment (surrounded by a fence, but anyone coming to my door could see them) until mid-October.

Amazingly, absolutely no one ever made a comment.

I just found out who it was that sent me that package... I was right, it was WA weed. I shoulda known who it was... he's one of my oldest friends... he sends joints in the mail too. He didn't want it to mold inside the bag during the trip, so he left the bag open... said it's no big deal, I told him, of course it isn't to you, my name is the only thing on the package and it reeks like weed. A phone call or txt first woulda been cool. Me and him.. well, we're gonna have a lengthy discussion on this topic.... again!

• Like 1

I just do not mess with mailing weed anymore. My heart can't take it. Last time I did it, a few years ago, I told my friend to call me as soon as he got it so I could stop sweating. Anyway, the motherfucker never called. I was sure I was going to be busted, since it wouldn't have been hard for the law to have figured out who sent it. I started throwing shit away.

Then I called him a week later.

"Oh yeah. I didn't feel like calling at the time," was all he said in explanation.

I decided the mail room would permanently close after that.

• Like 1

it works dried and cured and then sealed with a kitchen sealer.

6847683.jpg

no smell, no mess, no stress ... just some "happy to get this"-mail :smoke

• Like 4

careful of sticky and stinky fingers.

Just thought of this also.

You know when you read or hear about mailmen just not delivering the mail and letting it pile up at their homes. Kind of makes you think doesnt it.

• Like 2

TBO i talked to postal service they said every so often few packages of mail get picked and can be months before its released specially when its international or across borders

careful of sticky and stinky fingers.

Just thought of this also.

You know when you read or hear about mailmen just not delivering the mail and letting it pile up at their homes. Kind of makes you think doesnt it.

Newman!

• Like 2

yea, i was thinking seinfeld but didnt know if people would know it anymore

Yeah that was my only thought is that they somehow both ended up in some kind of secondary inspection. Then made their way eventually. Who konws.

And for the record I meant "mail" not "male".....haha oops stoner.

Well anyway - thanks Sannie for making it right months ago and maybe I will gift some of these along to spread the love. Selfishly keeping the pack of sugar punch tho....

Dude

• Like 1

Damn that's strange, I figured it was someone working at the PO grabbing the goodies.

Ah well, it all worked out well enough.

BTW Dude, you can stop dancing around about the origin of your LBT beans...I confess, I sent 'em. :D

If you want to pass around a few of the extras that's cool with me, just point the recipients to my thread.

• Like 2

I don't believe that anything like coincidents exsists, we do 'coincidents' to us by our mind....Sounds Strange but its like that (John Lilly described it very good) so i guess it was u dude.

Maybe something was missing until These packages arrived or its a sign to think about something...

Anyway, i'd be happy!

Greetz

I don't believe that anything like coincidents exsists, we do 'coincidents' to us by our mind....Sounds Strange but its like that (John Lilly described it very good) so i guess it was u dude.

I'm completely the opposite. I think we live in a cold universe full of randomness. The only order stems from the laws of physics and chemistry. Love, kindness and hope are human properties of some people, but when we become extinct, those features will disappear into the vastness.

Wow, suddenly I feel the need for a hit of Jalisco.

• Like 2

...but that would mean we're nothing more than higher developed animals, wouldn't it?

That sounds pretty boring to me 😁

Sorry dude, didnt want to Turn it into a spiritual discussion 😉

Greetz

Yes, we are nothing more than that. It's an expanding, evolving universe, and we're just a small part of it. Not boring at all, IMO.

Keep in mind, though, that I'm probably mostly wrong. I'll never figure things out, but that's OK. I do think I'll get closer than those who know they've figured things out.

• Like 1

Maybe 'its just like that' was too much, you're right.

I made up my mind about coincidents and read alot about it. I can observe some Strange things in me and my coincidents thats why i came up with that. After alot of Research i Just found Out that this writer came up with a pretty good Description of what i had observed.

There are some Things People have observed and experimented with and then wrote it down for the People. These Things can be True. In no other way we learned i.e. about Coloidal Silver wich make the female plant grow balls. I guess Nobody here Woke up in the Morning and thought: "oh yeah, i should use Silver to make my plants grow Balls" ;)

I also stay away from People who Claim that they've figured everything Out.

I guess if we're animals or something else can be an endless Discussion :)

Greetz