•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello everyone, welcome to my journal. I recently made room in my garden and I'm super excited to run some of sannies gear for the first time. I chose soliloqueen and herojuana. I need to have sativa and indica around, i get bored easy.

Originally I wanted holy princess as i am a huge C99 fan but unfortunately they are out of stock. I love kali mist also and i know soliloqueen has km genetics thrown in there. Also I cant find sugar punch, does sannies shop still carry those?

Anywho, so far im happy with my choice to go with sannie (and friends) there prices are unmatched by any breeders i know.

I'm not sure what freebies i will recieve, i purchased a fem pack and also a reg pack. So i dont know what they will send. Anyone have any clue?

Look forward to hearing from you guys and thanks for stopping by

• Like 2

Welcome, and best wishes.

I was so happy to find Sannies, such great genetics, and great people. I've no where near the experience of so many here, but of all the killer Diesel's, White and Black Widow's, Super Silver's, Lemon's Thai's, and super sized happy meals, Sannie's genetics are the the best I've found.

I'm a 70's sativa nut, and there's some real throw backs here. Welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words gentleman.

@ Misterdirt, thank you for clearing that up for me. Ill have to go see what the fem freebie is. Stick around, I'll have pics soon.

@ Dieseldog. Im really excited to run threw his strains, also noone around my way knows about sannie so ill be the only one with them :))

I tried some autoflowers out my last run and they were not for me. More for amateur smoke imo so excited to get back to the dank stuff

I've been sharing some Silver Fields, and my friends are all like, "Dude, you been to Colorado?"

My stoner friends say Silver Fields is the dankest stuff they've ever smoked. But it is fun to have strains no one has ever heard of, that are so great.

• Like 1

Exactly, im on the east coast and most ppl out here don't even know what strain they have lol they call it loud. So when we show up with 8 flavors ppl are amazed lol