•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Moon-dog

Candy Kush

Kiila looking nug....

• Like 1

Candy kush comes up next in my grow so thank you for making me more excited! :)

Greetz

• Like 1

Charlie, it took me a while but I remember you're the leprechaun smaller brother of Eddie Jordan (tiny fella) and the half brother of Tom Thumb, now when I say half, I mean half the size of Tom. It all falls in to place now, your name is Green and your all time favourite strain is Pot Of Gold.

Of course that twig looks big because you're not even as big as a bottle of beer.

Have a great St Patrick's day....diddly dee

• Like 2

great job. i haven't even smoked any candy kush yet but i'm confident it'll be in my garden for some time to come. everything i have in flower is getting flushed and will be getting harv'd in the next 4 - 10 days, except the dairy queen and reclining buda x lady cane will take another week to two. maybe more.

your's all from seed? this round for me had three ck's from seed, next will have 8 to 12 clones of them, should be fun seeing the difference in how the clones run in comparison.

it's a shame their isn't internet smell-a-vision 'cause the smell of them is something i think should be shared with everyone.

• Like 2

She was grown from seeds I set them and they took hold quick :showoff:

Fast growth and needs support early .. huge fan leaves .. between 11to 13 fingers!!!

Dream best of luck with your grow man :wave:

Cloneman L.O.L :wave: Now where did I put me pint... arrr your round Twiddle Da ta lad :likken:

Thank you Masked Budman, kind words.

Hoping Esko will make some again for you and everyone.

Esko Bump..... :phone:

Nice to meet you and welcome :wave:

really love the smell, flavor and effects from this strain. among my favorites in each category, and over all. but man i have to figure out what i need to do to get denser buds and a better yield from her. still got some pieces of the puzzle to put in place.