•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mycomaniac

your outdoor monsters strain listing? Whatcha runnin?

Hi guys, greetings from the dank sierras! Just gettin all genetics a poppin and was wondering what all of my opengrowers are gonna be runnin this season? Some in the works are:bluniverse, blue magoo bx, sunshine daydream, agent orange, jillybean, qrazy quake, dpq, psycho killer, Selene, silverfields, soliloqueen, and of course the holy princess..these are being pheno hunting to cross for some great meds. That was the first run..more too come really want to bx my plush huck(plush x oregon huck. Ibl xx bogs ssk x agent orange as daddy) to my nastiest blue magoo bx...pure fire..seed the planet...mycoman out!!

• Like 3

Hello there :)

-Here are some gallerys from my Outdoor 2015 grow+breed.

Watch this stuff :

-Greetz+ good grow ,- Ortega-Preta

Mad Kush

Candy Kush

Huckleberry Kush

KO Kush

Cheeseberry x Jillybean

Cheeseberry x Killing Fields

Killing Fields x Jackhammer

Chocolate Berry

• Like 3

nice to see you back,Lat33n :wave: ......will there be a grow report ? :whistle:

would be nice growing such genetics outside/gorilla over here

...we rather stick to DutchPassion´s outdoor strains as DurbanPoison & FrisianDew (&1.time ForestDream this season),they´re quite safe and reliable

• Like 3

for me its Blue berry strain BDB and cherry pie x pck

I am in awe how the BB is taking off

med_gallery_11738_4880_231827.jpg

she is a monster i am sure going to be reall monster in another 3 months :) and my cherry pie x pck

med_gallery_11738_4880_295746.jpg

pictures taken this morning same thing last few days lots of growth kinda happy i put them in there colors and everything looks like blending in i plants start to grow way over the 6 foot height of bush i will start bending plants side ways :) cages going in shortly

• Like 2

Luther Dogman(old sensi star x chem 4)

Alien Dog(alien tech x chem D)

Alien 91(alien tech x chem 91)

White Fire(fire og x the white)

unnamed cross I made(sour bubble x [mental floss x chem sour d] )

unnamed cross #2(sour bubble x cherry pie)

Goodluck to all this year

SSH Pheno....

gallery_1753_4987_649380.jpg

Sugar Punch (2)

gallery_1753_4987_2550472.jpg

This well be monsters ^^ I`ll take the good buds and wash the rest of it (icolator)

• Like 4

Agin,-some of my Plants,before go outside the house

Neues 009

Neues 008

Neues 007

Neues 001

Neues 002

Next Geration  004

• Like 1

Thanks all for the replies my fellow opengrowers! Sorry to be late back to the party but ive been slammed this year..in the best way!all the gardens are looking great so far. Some of the monsters ive got going are; blue magoo bx, blue heron, lemon d, bluniverse, qrazyquake, dippy ellsy,along w chem d bx3s to name a few. I use just homebrewed teas...no synthetics...and water. Should be nice.

• Like 3

Hi mycomanic, this is dsj from the cascades in oregon, first time grow, I have a very small grow. CBD medi Haze,cheddarhead, & swiss cheese. I have already killed a few with too much kindness. We will see how it goes, they are about 43 or so days old now. I think they are hanging in there now, I can't put any pictures up for a while, I need assistance for that, I'm waiting for my sis to get some free time to give me a hand. Computers are a pretty new thing to me, if it needed roped or baled I would feel more at home. I wish you the best. dsj

Thx dsj! Dude if u need any help i do very simple organics. Always willing to lend a hand! Mycoman out.

• Like 3

-here some guerillia stuff:

Umgetopft 003

Outings And more 019

Outings And more 015

Outings And more 018

• Like 1

this year im growin..

Huckleberry SpaceQueen

Caramel Cough

DesTar

Pineapple Diesel

Cataract Kush

Wifi x wicked purple

purple wreck

I ordered but they never showed up and sannie reshipped......they still arent here.....not complaining at you sannie...a lot of miles and alot of hands touch those seeds before they get to me....but now its august seeds still are not here so I cant grow them this year.....im sure they will show up...knock on wood

but these are the others I wanted to grow this year

cheeseberry haze

jalisco jaze

Miss U

SolioQueen

I was super stoked to be running an all Dynasty and E$kobar garden....but had to add the two DNA strains and the wifi cross to fill space

i really hope they show up

• Like 2

Heribei this season @ 55 north mainly have one of Esbens Danes super wild 07 ,only had one seed an turned out fem bout 5 feet tall in 30 lt pot ,sat dom but the smell reminds me of a sweet black domina beautiful .

The four Herbies left are big an having been gettin butchered to try an keep size and bushings down as the were hard topped month ago ,prob is we've had such a shit summer as usual .Strong genes just need to start later as they're in 100 lt tubs .

Tis the good thing about a polytunnel is temps are always up on pure outdoor.

Wish I could post pics !

Peace.

• Like 1

@mycoman......your crosses sound pretty cool.....I want to do somthing Blue from Dynasty....I am just on a budget this year.

Purple Storm

Aztec Rain

Grape Romulan x Herijuana

WW x BB

Bubblegummer

Sexbud

Blueberry Cheesecake

Green Poison Fast Version

Awsome guys!! Those sound great...budfather im a anything blue slut..especially dynasty blue anythings....hit me up i got some blue heron bx in the works that should be fire! Mycoman. I have 2 pack of huck x spacequeen, please let me know how those turn out...i have found most of professor p's gear grows better that the description.

This year i just have a Casey Jones x Green manalishi outside, what a beautiful plant! I topped and trained her a bit...

But i gave to some friends clones of Blue santa and cjXgm and some Maple leaf indica clones, also seeds of bubbleliciousXak48..see what happens :)

Yesterday i was going to water them and the hole Place smells like heaven! There aren't any flowers yet :D Poor neighbours...i have to Tell my friend that it could be the neighbours will notice..

Everyone who has the Frisian dew this year: you gonna Love it! I had her some time ago and was really happy with her. I also put a clone in a 2l Pot under 400 Watts and it gave me around 45 g of real good weed with a Nice velvet Look and subtle creamy scent...very very delicious!

Greetz!

• Like 1