•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Willow.Beach

Seeds and customs

yeah I feel ur pain- supposed lack of phytosterilization bs etc etc ty to the dept of customs...agriculture...

• Like 1

I'm doing my Happy Dance :punk:

• Like 1

We are using a different stealth method for 2 months now and I am surprised how fast and safe they are coming thru.

It will always be a game between customs and seed shipments, but at this moment we are having the winning hand :likken:

Shipment are coming thru between the 5-10 days at the moment

greetz sannie

• Like 9

i still have not recieved souvineers or a customs letter.i did make another order after that and sannie also sent me a pack of the order that i did not recieve along with my new order.much respect.this is the second time sannie has gone out of his way to make things right for me. now yur stuck with me as customer.

• Like 4

Yea I was amazed by shipment also! Success, early May, in days. Stupid thread.. mainly due to grand speculation, no answers. The biggest robbery I experienced was the shipping from the PO

OK now, let's keep this shit in emails to Sannie or The Shop from now on.

• Like 2

OK now, let's keep this shit in emails to Sannie or The Shop from now on.

i feel that if something is wrong it should be said just like sannie made things right so it needed to be said,wtf are you uncle sam trying to control the media.sorry i dont mean to be a dickhead ill pm you

Stoned, I would not act in a manner that has you stating that it takes public airing of issues with Sannie in order for Sannie to correct an issue. In fact, I am certain, it takes the issue longer to be fixed when its posted here, rather than his site where the seeds were purchased from. This is a different place, same as Wietforum.

To post it here without going through his site is to make it something else. It would be one thing if the issue was ignored or not addressed by Sannie first and then brought here but when this is not the case it just makes one look ignorant about how to get things done.

Sannie is a great business man, because he does good business. This works well when you contact him at his business. This forum is not it and thus contact stuff from here is not as effective to getting to him with business issues than his site. He will help with any issue and if warranted he will make right if something went wrong. It does not take public drama for him to act and is kinda insulting if you presume he does.

But that is just my take.

I believe these types of threads are mostly unwarranted and do more harm than good, especially when people do not go through the site they bought the seeds first.

honestly if there is a problem with me stating facts good or bad.then there is no use me saying another thing on this forum.i did contact him privately,and this thread popped up and i just shared my experience.

I wrote what I wrote based on your writings and I am also speaking generically to the issue.

(Edited in, I was wrong)

It is a measure of respect that I stated my reasons for my position. That is a fact. If you feel that is a problem for you. Then your instincts maybe correct.

Its all good, too much bs in the world for drama over this stuff lol. Ive re-read and I had thought you started the thread whining about not gettting seeds. I see that you commented on your experience and did contact him 1st. I apologize for my error. I left the above just to show, meh im a dick as well.

Jah Bless

• Like 3

Hey guys I've read a lot of your posts in this thread. Let me just say one thing. (First off I am not trying to go stepping on anyone's toes or start an argument., no I am most certainly not a know it all but I have myself been detained by border patrol/customs for two cartons of cigarettes before)

So first things first, in UNITED STATES the rules are way different from Canada so here it goes, the us customs agents can Detain you for what ever reason they want. (And yes it is 100% legal, against our rights as citizens but legal non the less) first thing you need to understand in the USA any of the police service branches etc can legally detain you with out question for a maximum of 48 hours without just cause.

They can most certainly trick someone by asking for a signature and then arresting them. Just like they can do a drug sting and ask for someone to bring them drugs, then arrest them. The difference being they already have your parcel.

Even if seeds are not illegal transporting or receiving a lot of different type of seeds are still illegal in a lot of countries like the man in a post before me stated. It is part of a conservation act to protect each country from infestation. (Examples:

Purple loostrife(spelt wrong) is a plant that took over our vernal pools and wet land areas chocking out our native species.

Insects such as: Asian long horn beetle wich bores a hole into trees to lay eggs wich hatch then eat the rest of the phloem. Worcester mass had found a problem sight with such insects and the EPA took over and cut EVERY. Single tree for 50 mile diameter from that original infection site then proceeded to mulch each tree then burn the pile of mulch (look it up )

These are just examples I'm not saying that an Asian long horn beetle was with the darn seeds haha I'm just saying this is examples of why they are so strict against imports.

But don't listen to people who say they can't have you detained under false pretenses they most certainly can lie and say we need you to do this then cuff you. Are they going to over these seeds? Well most likely not but likes said I was detained for 341/2 hours because I broke a law bringing more then the "legal" amount of cartons of cigs from a Native reservation ($2.5 USD per pack) to the USA the problem is it just so happend to be the Canadian border as well. Resulted in a gigantic fine.

Most likely they wi search and send them but I highly doubt they will pursue the buyer rather then going after the sender because anyone with issues with you could have packaged then and sent them without your knowledge. For instance the Mexico America border cartels sneak kilos onto cars and boats of naive people who drive through the border everyday then they follow and recover it. So they take it very serious.

Google attitude seed bank busted for international sale of marijuana seeds. That is all the info you'll need right there! I'm hoping I helped a bit, after all I did study United States law :) but forgive me for the improper grammar and lack of proper punctuation in this reply!

Also I am not trying to start an argument just adding what I already have learned and sharing it with someone else. No need to argue with this( it's just the truth) I'm not trying to argue about who's dick is bigger just trying to help out a fellow grower with some info I know first hand! I hope this helped so good luck let me know the outcome!

• Like 1

Hey guys I've read a lot of your posts in this thread. Let me just say one thing. (First off I am not trying to go stepping on anyone's toes or start an argument., no I am most certainly not a know it all but I have myself been detained by border patrol/customs for two cartons of cigarettes before)

So first things first, in UNITED STATES the rules are way different from Canada so here it goes, the us customs agents can Detain you for what ever reason they want. (And yes it is 100% legal, against our rights as citizens but legal non the less) first thing you need to understand in the USA any of the police service branches etc can legally detain you with out question for a maximum of 48 hours without just cause.

They can most certainly trick someone by asking for a signature and then arresting them. Just like they can do a drug sting and ask for someone to bring them drugs, then arrest them. The difference being they already have your parcel.

Even if seeds are not illegal transporting or receiving a lot of different type of seeds are still illegal in a lot of countries like the man in a post before me stated. It is part of a conservation act to protect each country from infestation. (Examples:

Purple loostrife(spelt wrong) is a plant that took over our vernal pools and wet land areas chocking out our native species.

Insects such as: Asian long horn beetle wich bores a hole into trees to lay eggs wich hatch then eat the rest of the phloem. Worcester mass had found a problem sight with such insects and the EPA took over and cut EVERY. Single tree for 50 mile diameter from that original infection site then proceeded to mulch each tree then burn the pile of mulch (look it up )

These are just examples I'm not saying that an Asian long horn beetle was with the darn seeds haha I'm just saying this is examples of why they are so strict against imports.

But don't listen to people who say they can't have you detained under false pretenses they most certainly can lie and say we need you to do this then cuff you. Are they going to over these seeds? Well most likely not but likes said I was detained for 341/2 hours because I broke a law bringing more then the "legal" amount of cartons of cigs from a Native reservation ($2.5 USD per pack) to the USA the problem is it just so happend to be the Canadian border as well. Resulted in a gigantic fine.

Most likely they wi search and send them but I highly doubt they will pursue the buyer rather then going after the sender because anyone with issues with you could have packaged then and sent them without your knowledge. For instance the Mexico America border cartels sneak kilos onto cars and boats of naive people who drive through the border everyday then they follow and recover it. So they take it very serious.

Google attitude seed bank busted for international sale of marijuana seeds. That is all the info you'll need right there! I'm hoping I helped a bit, after all I did study United States law :) but forgive me for the improper grammar and lack of proper punctuation in this reply!

Also I am not trying to start an argument just adding what I already have learned and sharing it with someone else. No need to argue with this( it's just the truth) I'm not trying to argue about who's dick is bigger just trying to help out a fellow grower with some info I know first hand! I hope this helped so good luck let me know the outcome!

you can't be busted ANYWHERE for anything that is sent to you by mail even if you sign for it because you have no control over what is mailed to you.

any chance of this thread being locked? it's gone beyond pointless and is rapidly heading towards silly

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 6

sannie made things right a long time ago,since this thread started i have made 3 more orders with no problems.as much of an asshole as i am at times,with me still being a repeat costomer after sannie took care of things should speak for its self.i agree with balz,there is some overly parinoid shit going on with the post right before his

• Like 1