•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Yea mabool, I hydrate the coco with canna nuted water, after it seperates I go maybe 40% soil, 60% coco. Happy Frog won by default this time. Ive used it plenty, ocean forest too. But you get 51 gts of soil in happy frog and now ocean forest os only like 38. Theres a $1 difference on price. So fuck ocean forest, happy frog it is. I want the promix hp with coco already added but that shits $52 here a bale. My own mix comes out about $40 for the coco brick and bag of happy frog. Gd it. I found a nursery supposedly has promix hp for $30ish a bale but I cant find the damn address now. Its a nursery in the next town over. Im not from this area so instead of chasin shit down my ass went with what I know.

DOG, I cant divulge all thats been in that luggage. That luggage spent all 3 days at motas booth at the cup lol..,

• Like 2

if you mix 'pro-mix ultimate organic' with coco it should be the same as getting the hp for way way less. i get the pro-mix at meanard's. don't recall the price, maybe 6 or 7 bucks for a 1 cu. ft bag?

and now that fox farm is part of the planet killing big ag corporation i look for other brands to use.

• Like 1

man Ive got home depot, lowes, big lots, and the hydro store to choose from. trust I hate that FF went under the Monsato umbrella but for now its gotta do. I cant findthe smaller bags of pro mix...only those big ass bales of the regular for $51+....aint payin that

You get that working yet? Follow the first 2 steps, then try taping somewhere outside the menu screen.

Nice pics btw. Thanks for posting them, D.O.G. Sooooooo many damn beans!!! :)

This is the first I've heard of Fox Farms being owned by Monsanto...and as far as I can tell, it's not true. Looks like there were some rumors back in 2012/2013 but Fox Farms has confirmed they were not bought out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

i was miss informed. gen hydro was bought buy scott's. scott's ceo had made a comment some time before that that they were going to buy ff, later that got spun that that deal happened. when it didn't. fox farm is still family owned. my bad.

The rumorsare still there...BUT ONE THING IS NOT A RUMOR, FF SWITCHED FROM REDWOOD, A VERY STABLE WOOD, TOPINE BARK..PINE IS DRASTICALLY LOW IN PH...ALSO,BAGS USED TO SAY ORGANIC. NOW THEY SAY SIMPLY NATURAL. Cosa Farms lost a TON of seedlings cuz he didn't check ph...The new pine dropped his ph runoff below 5...That's fucked up. I think the Canna saved my grows cuz it puts shit in stable ph areas. I keep sayin, ITS CALLED CANNA FOR A REASON IMO....GH, FUCK THEM...THEY DEF GOT SOLD TO SCOTTs...I hate GH anyway. It ruined some DWC buckets I had in 2001

@ Joebob...No, when I click the 3 box deal, it comes up like ur pic...If I touch the screen again, all just goes back to reg screen..No copy option. U guys remember Ive been re since the day OG went public, I moderated a couple years. Theres huge differences n the ability to post pics from the old embers d newer members...Us older members dot have the option to bulk upload One at a slow ass time

Goddamn it. Im gonna throw sumthin.OK. Breathe Indi...Breathe...I just had a nice post typed, the fuckinthing disappeared. Laptop, tablet, 2 smart phones, Bro the gd laptop I just posted that pic with? The EXACT same method on another pic, now it wont copy/paste again....fuck it. Im not an idiot..CTRL C and CTRL V on archaic shit, it works other sites, right click copy/paste, everything works EXCEPT HERE.

Anyway, almost finished plantin beans. 3-5 each depending on what I had. Some strain changes/additions. God its hard choosin but this isn't a pheno hunt, very lil breeding will be done.

This is specifically for my personal stash. 25 ish strains, 3-5 beans each. 30 days from now, 25 or so more strains exactly the same way. I will be stocked FULLY in 2016. Im gonna have to put a steel door onmy spare bedroom! LOL! Madmaster, get yourboy on me a steel bedroom door lol!!! Not really, BUT I DO WANT THE ASHTRAY!!! LOL!

• Like 3

bro i still cant post pics and im using a brand new fucking laptop!! i uploading 40 pics of some 15 foot sinister strains outdoors man, they are sativa dominant but the buds are getting rock hard and tight. goddamn it i wish i could get these pics uploaded to opengrow!! wtf !! i am not good with computers at all. maybe i need a new camera too. i bet if i could smoke some of the 3 ounces of bubblehash i just made i could figure it out man, still got till january before im abled to smoke again though. being sober blows guys, seriously. but it is what it is, fuck it. the indicas finished at 9 feet tall or better and yielded anywhere from 3/4 of a pound to 1 and a 1/4 pounds dry per plant. all where sinister strains accept for anesthesia, some black widow, hashberry and a few northern lights. lost about 2 lbs to fuckin mold man, shit still makes me sick but nothing i could do. we have had rain straight for 2 solid weeks and dense indicas and rain just dont mix very well. we never have shit like that here this time of year, just my luck. its all good though cause i figure that into the equation. plant enough for the animals, the chopper, the rippers, mold, and i get whatevers left. the joys of geurilla growing! lol!

• Like 3

Damn man...I couldn't fuck with weed while I was on proby..I was too weak LOL!! If you need a safe house for that bubble hash, Ill protect it for ya LOL!

Im averaging it out, as these bricks ofcoco don't have a weight on them, but 3 bricks to 1 bag of happy frog, 2 to ocean forest is about my preferred ratio in any type container...

Don't even worry about the whole picture posting BS, there's always plenty o' minions willing to do your dirty work... one of us bastards 'll get your pics up lol. I do feel ya though, I cant even upload a single photo to my gallery, get some stupid error every damn time. :verryangry: All of my pics get uploaded to a different image host.

• Like 2

bro i still cant post pics and im using a brand new fucking laptop!! i uploading 40 pics of some 15 foot sinister strains outdoors man, they are sativa dominant but the buds are getting rock hard and tight. goddamn it i wish i could get these pics uploaded to opengrow!! wtf !! i am not good with computers at all. maybe i need a new camera too. i bet if i could smoke some of the 3 ounces of bubblehash i just made i could figure it out man, still got till january before im abled to smoke again though. being sober blows guys, seriously. but it is what it is, fuck it. the indicas finished at 9 feet tall or better and yielded anywhere from 3/4 of a pound to 1 and a 1/4 pounds dry per plant. all where sinister strains accept for anesthesia, some black widow, hashberry and a few northern lights. lost about 2 lbs to fuckin mold man, shit still makes me sick but nothing i could do. we have had rain straight for 2 solid weeks and dense indicas and rain just dont mix very well. we never have shit like that here this time of year, just my luck. its all good though cause i figure that into the equation. plant enough for the animals, the chopper, the rippers, mold, and i get whatevers left. the joys of geurilla growing! lol!

You've got balls bro. Sorry to hear about your lost Indicas. It makes an Indica lover like me sad... I lost most of my outdoor bud last year to rain and assholes. Planted most of my plants in heavy clay like a fucking moron. It was fucking water-logged most of the summer. That taught me a valuable lesson. GROW INDOORS.... LOL.... But the truth is that outdoor weed is better than indoor weed. That's my opinion. But we all know opinions are like assholes, and some stink worse than others...

Brosephs.,,over 100 beans in rooters. Holy shit. Some strains were added, some put on hold for 30 days. Gd. This shits gonna be my best fn run ever. Omuerta packs he sent I never opened. All I did was send him a pack of real heri, my huck f2s, and psychosis x huck. This mofo put bout 20-30 beans per tube. Strongarm is f2 gggg shit. Hell its all ggg shit. But all 5 of his, 4-8 seeds each made cut 1. The descriptions are just too fuckin good.

Even, u asked me how the Mango turned out...im smokin the seeded buds, a ripper lol. Its a def thai!!! Makes this gardening easy n way fuckin funner lol. The gd plant was only bout 40 weeks old lol..moses lived less yrs...Selene splooged on her tho. Should fatten her up n drop harvest time lol..who knows. I just chuck pollen

• Like 1

Holy moly..Bobbiroo and Even both show up??? You musta sent out some serious smoke signals, bro!

glad to see you too, Bobbi!!! :wave:

• Like 2

Not sure if I was drunk, high, tired, or a combo of the 3 last night lol...I know I couldn't see my screen! LOL!! I was just typin n hopin...lol!!! BOTTOM LINE: SEEDS IN ROOTERS!!!! 97. 25 strains..CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

• Like 1

happy frog isnt available here

if i was looking for an alternate soil, what am i looking for it to have to be useable

i have a bag of australian promix here but i doubt its the same thing

Yo Phenom, without knowin whats in ur stuff, Id say most shit on the market is peat based. I Like coco 1000xs better...Its ph neutral, peat is low. Pine is a def no no when Im looking at sois. U need to buffer the shit out of it. The promix with coir (coco) added is a great lookin mix. Sunshine #4 I THINK has peat and coco. Its very difficult to find a soil WITHOUT peat. But its why I use coco like a mofo. Plus coc is better at both moisture retention plus drains easier than peat.

Guys, the seedsI planted, pic in the gd album. Ive tried every way I know to copy/paste. Fuckin getting fed da fuck up. When I post, I'll just let u guys know...f it lol!!