•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
medipuffs

Mad Kush (Herijuana pheno) smoke report with pictures

Here is my smoke report from my recent harvest of Mad Kush. I grew one seed and found a herijuana phenotype that produces very dense buds with the characteristic trichome coverage and taste/smell/buzz that herijuana is famous for. The bubba kush softened the stone a bit and added another dimension. The buds themselves are wonderful and the wax from the trim was tasty and strong.

IDENTIFICATION

=================================================

Date: April 1st 2015

Strain: Mad Kush – Herijuana Pheno

Judge: Medipuffs

Breeder: Sannie

Grower: Medipuffs

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

9 – full/plump round buds light green in colour with gold accents and rust coloured hairs ; very frosty

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [X] Cloudy [X] Amber [X] Dark [ ] @56 days

5% Clear

85% Cloudy

10% Amber

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ X] Gold [ X] Blue [ ] Grey [ X] White [ ] Red [ X] Rust [ X] Orange [X ] Purple [ ] Black []

5. Bud density: [10] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

Herijuana brought out the density in this cross and the buds filled out really well

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [6] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [] Pepper [ ]

Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ]

Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]

Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [6]

Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [3] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ]Spice [5 ]Coconut[ ] Leather[ ]Nutmeg [4] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [3 ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [10] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [4] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:

==================================================

THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) []

Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ X] Vriptech (heat gun glass bowl and bong)

Pipe (size-type,) [ ]

Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]

Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ 5] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral []

Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [6] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]

Musk [ ] Spice [5 ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [4 ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [2 ] Lemon [ 3] Orange [ ]

3. Taste [8] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

An improvement on the herijuana taste but with all the familiarity

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

Buds were dry but spongy and broke up dry for any use (joint,bong, vaporizer etc…)

5. Smoke ability [10] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

Nice and easy to smoke, very full creamy hits.

6. Smoke expansion [8] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: These buds taste like a milder herijuana, not as spicy with the incense and the smoke is creamier/fuller. It is very smooth and pleasant. Taking large draws did not feel like large pulls until the exhale.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [1] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

One bowl in my vaporizer lasts about 15 minutes and I have reached the desired effect after about 3 nice draws.

2. Effect onset [1] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

Instantly feel the body effects and a nice cerebral high as well.

3. Sativa influence [4] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

This is a herijuana dominant phenotype, therefore it was mostly indica with a very mild touch of sativa but it is pronounced enough to identify and notice.

4. Indica influence [10] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

This phenotype is very strong. I had a few sample over the course of the week in between the buds I am used to and found myself to be getting very stoned. I had a very good sleep the first night I sampled this.

5. Potency [10] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

The phenotype I had gives a very strong kick and it maintains the stone for a good long while.

6. Duration [2] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

I consume cannabis all day long due to a medical condition requiring pain relief and have found this to phenotype to provide relief for two hours segments reliably in the two weeks I have been sampling it.

7. Tolerance build up [x] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

I am newly introduced to this strain and have found no tolerance issues as of yet.

8. Usability [x] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [7] Day - work [7] Evening - relax [9] Night - sleep [10]

I enjoyed this strain for morning stiffness but was not very productive afterwards haha. This strain is mentally devastating as well so you should avoid it before paperwork/planning. She shines at night and puts me to sleep very well.

9. Overall satisfaction [9] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

This strain is a keeper for me. She provides a very balanced high/stone and both are very strong. The taste and smell are right there as well. I have two other seedlings flowering that I have high hopes for.

10. Ability and conditions [x] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere,current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

I ran her in my garden before I upgraded and switched a bunch of variables therefore she was taken very well care of and didn’t have any hiccups. Grown organically in amended soils with compost teas. Jarred and cured.

11. Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this

strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [X] No [ ]

12. Rate the noticeable effects [x] on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe.

Very strong body buzz – 9

Mild euphoric high - 7

gallery_9702_4743_584842.jpggallery_9702_4743_2288471.jpg

I will write up a grow report for her, sugar punch and anesthesia real soon.

Thank you Sannie & Knutsel!

• Like 11

I'm smoking a Bubba pheno that is quite numbing...haven't experienced that effect from pot before...pretty cool...helps a bit with alcoholism and I would imagine opiate addiction...

Enjoy your harvest man...for a single seed, that is pretty impressive...there really are a lot of good plants to choose from if yield isn't a major concern...Peace!

Thanks guys!

@GreenFever:I was very lucky my last run of seedlings and got a few very nice pheno's of herijuana (anesthesia, mad kush) and a few others (skunk pheno of anesthesia, bubba pheno of mad kush). the jackberry x madscientist and jackberry look amazing. Im going to have to grow sannies jack. I am about to pop some killing fields (x4) and see her shine in there hopefully!

All sorts of freebies casey jones x green manilishi, miss u x drizella, jackberry x heribei, jbms all doing well in the garden and bringing my anticipation level to a high. Naw seeds head candy is the star of my garden(KQBH) too!

The green manilishi and jackberry that I held back from flowering this round to get trained and bush out for clone sites are different looking specimens. They have a nice appearance and a lush growth to them. the jackberry is a blueberry pheno and the cjgm has beautiful leaves and stinks.

• Like 1

those are so frosty !! I hope mine get like that.

• Like 1

Thanks barney! the herijuana shines bright white haha

Your flowers are going to glisten, this strain is a pleasure to grow.

Good luck buddy :)

• Like 1

I'm aware this is older post, but how long should i veg x2 herijuana plus x3 mad kush using All-mix soil (U.K.), 80cm/80/cm/120cm tent -400w d/spectrum hid ,sunmaster bulb. Iv grown heri before but that was a multi-strain grow n can't recall how long i vegd heri..! Anyway any input advice on mad kush will be much appreciated.!

Cheers..

Happy growing,

Gaz