AAF80CC4-F7D2-4883-B9AE-1D3CE5BCECE5.jpeg

• Like 6

As promised, this is my new veg tent :D

couldn’t be happier! Room to play! :verrygood

E025F4DF-41A2-4DF6-B682-32CB58CECCC6.jpeg

17B23C36-0E49-45CB-BEFF-EAC8403D17AD.jpeg

9D574EF5-0535-4C40-BB40-F2111F029214.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice.  Very similar to my own setup.  The one recommendation i have would be to to put a tub in the bottom of the tent.  It's not necessary.  But i am sometimes sloppy, and dirt washes from a pot, or there is some standing water.

One of my lights is ViparSpectra.  Can't beat them for their price.  No issues.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gardener said:

Nice.  Very similar to my own setup.  The one recommendation i have would be to to put a tub in the bottom of the tent.  It's not necessary.  But i am sometimes sloppy, and dirt washes from a pot, or there is some standing water.

One of my lights is ViparSpectra.  Can't beat them for their price.  No issues.

Thank you ;) 

for veg its perfect! 

For flower i stick to my good old 600 hps

cheers take it easy! :verrygood

• Like 1

Silverfields x boudica male ;) 

5E43F4AC-D741-4DE3-85F0-334C22BDDD0A.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice, ive got that one too. I remember how i got them, because there where off the list  ...

i orderded some coljam some years ago and got afghancitral. I send sannie a message and send the A-C back to het my orginal order. What do sannie? He send again some A-C:lol:, with freebees! And those where the SiFi x Boudica. (Yes i send it back and then ive got my coljam haha). 

So i am not complaining. Got 10 extra freebees. (He said to me i do not send the freebees back. Only afghancitral, twice haha)

• Like 1

Looks like fall in the flower tent!! 

Smells lovely :wub:

AC886A2D-750E-4F84-AF22-34CDE2C12689.jpeg

EF4B53D3-4C99-4F2F-AC02-AB1985053ECD.jpeg

5C90E697-2D15-44BF-8EF9-B6E34804DCC4.jpeg

4192D7D3-439F-4FC5-913E-C2A8239FACBE.jpeg

• Like 4

I need a mommy tent. And maybe a daddy tent, but I may be able to rig up an isolation chamber for the son of a bitch.

• Like 1

Silverfield male f2 

think this guy will get to reproduce :shifty:

Stay safe! :verrygood

74832B1D-9EDC-48C2-AF03-DDE2561C6141.jpeg

• Like 1

Good looking stud you have there. Looks almost identical structure to the Silverfields male I used for SiFi Blaze and JC Haze. Hope it does good for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldschoolsg said:

Silverfield male f2 

think this guy will get to reproduce :shifty:

Stay safe! :verrygood

74832B1D-9EDC-48C2-AF03-DDE2561C6141.jpeg

It's just not safe to be a male of any species that humans mess with. You either get offed or de-balled at some point.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Good looking stud you have there. Looks almost identical structure to the Silverfields male I used for SiFi Blaze and JC Haze. Hope it does good for you.

Sifi blaze? What is that one:dribble:

How is the jc haze doing for you? 

Sounds like a yummy mix 

Cheers! :verrygood

Just now, oldschoolsg said:

Sifi blaze? What is that one:dribble:

How is the jc haze doing for you? 

Sounds like a yummy mix 

Cheers! :verrygood

SiFi Blaze = Kinky Blaze x Silverfields, 

JC Haze = Sannies Jack x Silverfields 

I made both of these when I popped one silverfields seed and it turned out to be a male. beautiful plant that i couldn’t chop and make go away. So i cut a couple of clones, flowered them and spread there dust on the two girls above. The Kinky Blaze was a freebie in the shop made by @Barrie84. Super good bud. If you get chance, you want to grow this. Don’t know if it will be available again, but I just dropped a few seeds so I may have some f2 in my future. 

The JC Haze is just being grown for the first time, Sunnyvale is a couple of weeks in to the first grow, I just dropped seeds yesterday for the first run. So we are all waiting patiently for the results. 

• Like 2

Sannie's Jack X Silverfields sounds like sativa royalty!  Two of my all time favorites, Silverfields doesn't get enough love.  I stumbled on her when Sugar Punch was unavailable, as she's closely related.   

I've long felt Sannie's Jack is underrated given all the 25% + strains common today.  SJ and SF can both be scary strong sativa highs.  I always called Silver Fields my "3 chopper" pot.  That's how many DEA helicopters I hear flying overhead if I smoke too much of it.

Nice plants!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Agreed dieseldog! Nothing beat silverfields for me! Sannies jack too

Sooo delicious :yummy:

believe it or not sugarpunch is too strong in my taste. A sativa that paralyzes me like knock out indica. Maybe i need to try more and go pheno hunting ;) 

cheers! :D 

• Like 2

I haven’t had the opportunity to smoke Silverfields yet, I have seeds soaking now. Sannies Jack is a very hard hitting sativa. A little racy if I take 1 too many hits. But it is a good one when you want to travel to places your brain hasn’t been yet. I have my fingers crossed that the JC Haze will be worth every ounce of water that she drinks up. We will all know in a few months.

• Like 2

I recall my first Sannie's order, I sent a note to Sannie saying I was looking for that old school sativa rushing happy gas high, and he suggested I try Sannie's Jack, and I believe Blue Hammer was around then, too.   

Funny you mention "too strong", as I felt the same with Silverfields a few times, it will really green you out, more so than Jack will, IMO.  Jack can be racy, but it's tempered pretty nicely.  Not so Silverfields, it just keeps dragging you higher, like smoking some window pane, lol.    

Never thought I'd look for less potent strains, lol.  Seriously, when I'm chilling in Tellurdie, grooving to some Yonder Mountain String Band, I don't want to be all blammed out some 30% THC giant killer bud, I want a nice breezy happy "Jamaican me crazy, mon" kind of high.  

I had a bud of some 30% Casey Jones from the guy in charge of Illinois med growers, took two hits, and wished I hadn't, total paranoia, nervous, just a really shitty sativa high.  Same with wax, shatter, all that other shit they allow people to sell.  It's always ground my gears they didn't just legalize pot, they legalized THC, there's a HUGE difference.  What "med" patient needs 90% THC shatter?!!      

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man totally understand you! Silverfields is good one to smoke home when no one and nothing to do is expected ;)

that being said CANT wait to have some silverfields to smoke!! :wub:

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

I haven’t had the opportunity to smoke Silverfields yet, I have seeds soaking now. Sannies Jack is a very hard hitting sativa. A little racy if I take 1 too many hits. But it is a good one when you want to travel to places your brain hasn’t been yet. I have my fingers crossed that the JC Haze will be worth every ounce of water that she drinks up. We will all know in a few months.

Thank you for that report, one I was told to try, but I have panic disorder, don't think that is one for me or my patients :)

Pandoras Box is only 13% but feels much stronger. I love this sativa, has no ceiling, you dont' get anxiety on her.

4 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Thank you for that report, one I was told to try, but I have panic disorder, don't think that is one for me or my patients :)

Pandoras Box is only 13% but feels much stronger. I love this sativa, has no ceiling, you dont' get anxiety on her.

Pop some of the SiFi Blaze beans, I think you will like it. I haven’t had any paranoia from it, and it will send you as far into the galaxy as you want to go. One of the things I like best about it,  it’s predictable after you smoke it a couple of times. Each hit will take you to another level, I haven’t found a ceiling yet, not sure I want to find it....lol

• Like 2

That is the one that is good for MS, correct? Yep I am tidying up here a bit and since you told me that one works best gonna pop her and the Buckeye purple :)

• Like 2

Yep, that’s the one. My buddy says it is his cure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Whoa boy, SF isn’t for the panic inclined, trust me on this one!   I’m prone to anxiety, and SF is off the charts.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1