•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

oldschoolsg

Oldschoolsg's Garden

On 4/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, saxo said:

they filling up nicely :tu  i would bend em down a bit (if needed)

On 4/29/2019 at 3:30 PM, Misterdirt said:

Make them bow to your greatness!

Seriously, you might want to crush a stem and bend the main cola over. That way you can lower the light for all those average height plants.

22 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It looks like the light could go lower either way. The tall ones are on the outside and wouldn't be bothered if it was lowered some. 

Something I don't know is, when you bend a plant does it stress it all that much? Doesn't seem like it from what I remember. Since it's week 8 would bending it affect anything? 

peace

ok everyone some adjustments been made and THE LIGHT WAS LOWERED :P LOL!

;)

have a good one guys!! 

5 hours ago, oldschoolsg said:

Thanks guys appreciate your inputs and kind words

in a couple weeks we will have a lot of sativas to smoke :dribble::punk:cant wait!!!!!

i been trying to get a sannies order since december and had many problems.. i just want to mention how awesome and good to me sannie has been! He persevered and made sure they made it to me and they did!!!:jump:

got 2 packs of silverfields

one pack of spiderbites and

5 freebies of honeybadgerhaze

:verrygood

Awesome seed buy! For the record, Sannie treated me the exact same way, and it was my first time buying from him. I almost felt embarrassed because he kept at it until I got them. The first two got snagged by customs. They sent me the empties with the green tape on it and a letter in the first one, but no seeds. When I get on my feet I'd like to pitch in to him to share the loss. 

That's a great buy. Man, I wish I had the extra cash, I'd do that same order. The Dynasty stuff is almost gone and a good deal right now, and I'd like to try both of those, but I have to get my hands on a couple of packs or Silverfields. 

I'll live vicariously through you in the meantime. lol. Happy growing!

peace

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldschoolsg said:

ok everyone some adjustments been made and THE LIGHT WAS LOWERED :P LOL!

;)

have a good one guys!! 

"Adjustments" = plant BDSM. But I find they love you even more for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Things are not looking excellent in my flower tent at the moment. Should not be much longer before harvest. Overdid it a bit with the bac bloom should have used more cautiously 

leafs on the strawberry blues and the hammerhead are getting yellow and crumbling :unsure: and all of em are having a hard time just supporting their on weight..

pictures to come very shortly! :verrygood

:wave:

• Like 3

Week 9 flowering :)

B436F3F4-6071-4B34-AC1C-7FDCDE3628BD.thumb.jpeg.75c792de249f592f164855a5ad850f09.jpeg

E59F605C-F367-4A72-8577-AFA923FE424D.thumb.jpeg.f9f0d81b6e1b865f0f9879bf7a1f4041.jpeg32032E99-4A31-4445-9332-B05A5FCBC302.thumb.jpeg.090b928b1d8f7eeb6bc68440ad363d1a.jpeg

strawberry blues 

0C121412-FF6B-49F8-9F94-933B3739CED6.thumb.jpeg.71d9ea2c9e10c6200ea3307b95722b37.jpeg

Killaqueen x bluehammer

3398F4FE-8140-4AE0-B1BC-7C0DB884AB6A.thumb.jpeg.7788b3ed111477644b9c5f9ec6e46aaa.jpeg

hammerhead

1DC7803F-2C45-49FB-9912-B88856CB8D26.thumb.jpeg.c7c10e1f3f12cb9c221c9e667c429ca3.jpeg7B369A6B-C883-4674-B177-CF9CAE5F7B92.thumb.jpeg.606f9ab8eb88bc768522bc0f80285ba1.jpeg

E5956CA2-4561-4520-B1BD-D06DA78C5023.jpeg

Cheers! Stay safe :verrygood

• Like 7

Wow, house of beasts! They're getting the flops disease. They're starting to flop over. NAW plants are very susceptible to that particular disease.

Beautiful man. I have a bunch of NAW in flower now, but they're in small pots. I still see a major stretch happening though... and, I can't wait! :D

Enjoy bro. Looks like they're almost done. 

peace

• Like 1

Have you ever made hash out of Hammerhead? For me, it's like being encased in a THC cocoon. Total relaxation.

For Poldergrower, it brings him down to normal, from what he told me a few years ago.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

Have you ever made hash out of Hammerhead? For me, it's like being encased in a THC cocoon. Total relaxation.

For Poldergrower, it brings him down to normal, from what he told me a few years ago.

I had some hammerhead in the mix but I cant say i isolated hammerhead to see how her hash is by herself but your description makes me want to try ;)

• Like 1

That's why I got the hammerhead. Polder's description had me sold. I have ADHD and anxiety of sorts. Weed really helps with it though.

I flipped a coin and Blue hammer won out over the HH. Maybe this summer outside..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's why I got the hammerhead. Polder's description had me sold. I have ADHD and anxiety of sorts. Weed really helps with it though.

I flipped a coin and Blue hammer won out over the HH. Maybe this summer outside..

Wont be disappointed with bluehammer either she is a winner on all aspects very relaxing for a sativa dom 

cheers!

• Like 1

Well fuck.

Just cut my bubba lemon male releasing himself in my flowering room 

not enough time for seeds to form but my female will not put all their energy fatening their beautiful flowers

oh well you live and you learn hope not much was affected

have a good day guys! 

:wave:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That's a shame. I'd have used some of that pollen to cross with my Willie Nelson girls, if I had it. I'll have my chance during my next seed run.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

That's a shame. I'd have used some of that pollen to cross with my Willie Nelson girls, if I had it. I'll have my chance during my next seed run.

Its still alive ;) i just removed him from there im harvesting some pollen now with the remainings to try and do a couple bubba lemon f2 :) (sorry I caught him but did not literally cut him lol)

got three girls in my “veg” tent. 2 of them are nearly touching the top, all of em well over thelight ....

The plans changed and they beeing vegging for ever ..monsters!

they look like moms lol

Cheers! :bier:smoke

• Like 2

How long have they been vegging now?

• Like 1

The Lemon Bubbas are that tall?

I have a couple started. And, that cross JC made with his SiFiBlaze, Onyx Fire. Man, the Thai came through in his cross so I popped both his and Santero's LB.. I think I was tasting the Bubba in it,, too. I can't wait. Been craving some Thai and Bubba would be great, too. I'm surprised I picked up the Thai flavor in JC's cross because it's been a long time since I smoked any sort of Thai. I could also sense it in the high. It made me remember and want more! Won't be long.

Glad you saved some pollen. It could be great in the future with the right girl.

peace 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

How long have they been vegging now?

Thats them on feb 23rd B2522F22-6CF1-4A3A-BEF7-83B1DA7EDFCA.thumb.jpeg.cd78e20852903f091a01154e38e324f7.jpeg

and now ....lol(not the small in the middle thats blueshaze)

AF0F6AF6-363A-4FEB-93FE-41C00624F1EF.thumb.jpeg.e76fc535e08f20cb24dbfa6fd9b09038.jpeg

27FA9A3B-E9D2-4F86-B3B8-D48EDCF3883B.thumb.jpeg.5f19bc6da6ed0f8db84a80463d951f22.jpeg

cheers guys :verrygood

• Like 6

Looks like 6-8 weeks would be enough when I put them in my next seed run. What's the plan? A forest, or chopping them up into a SOG?

• Like 2

I think i will try and spread as good as I can when flower tent gets available 

smelling looooooovely 

:) 

• Like 1

Killaqueen x bluehammer will get chopped very shortly :)  she is getting to look and smell prettttty good :yummy:

• Like 1

I suppose the Thai really stretches it out, but I wasn't expecting it to be so much after being crossed to the Bubba. I flipped this run early and in 1 gallon pots for some quick bud and to explore the strains. And, I may veg the LB that much. I may be able to handle them that size if I set up downstairs pretty quick.. the weather is starting to finally warm up enough. And through the summer I'll be making that space more weather proof than it is now and I'll be able to run 24/7 - 365.

I'm really excited about these old genetics. That flavor inside JC's SiFiBlze x LB woke me up..  Those flavors and the buzz are what I'm looking for. 

Best vibes on the finish @oldschoolsg. I can't wait to see your Pics. When JC grew it was much shorter but I think he flips really early..

peace

• Like 1

Damn, it’s looking good in there. Them girls are tall, and may be a little difficult to manage soon. But the yields should make you a very happy grower.

MrG, yeah, I flipped mine a lot sooner. Almost from seed, 2-3 weeks from showing their heads above soil. They do need a decent veg to really show what they can yield. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

Damn, it’s looking good in there. Them girls are tall, and may be a little difficult to manage soon. But the yields should make you a very happy grower.

MrG, yeah, I flipped mine a lot sooner. Almost from seed, 2-3 weeks from showing their heads above soil. They do need a decent veg to really show what they can yield. 

That'll work out for me.They are all way behind and I'm sort of keeping them in holding mode as long as I can. Soon I may pot them and take them outside and let them bust loose in this sun! Probably the SJ x SF, too.

• Like 3

Man I wish I had an outdoor spot. Would be lovely to grow trees :) 

where im located the climate only allows strain that flower within 7- 8.5 ( big max 9) weeks flowering strains.... 

not 100% sure but I think today is the last day killaqueen x bluhammer will live 

she shall dry and be destroyed with Many small, very localized fires :P

have a good day guys! :verrygood

• Haha 1