•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello all :wave: im an outdoor grower for those of you that dont know me :wave:

been collecting my gear to build one off my long wanted project..... :spell:

so im building an organic automatic hydroponics system from scratch'.

x-stream 120 propagotor

gallery_9754_4937_9563.jpg

so i have bought so many things and still need to buy more but thought it is time to start sharing this new tech technology with ph controller with co2 to lower ozone to rise it

gallery_9754_4937_9405.jpg

i have taken 4 of the best hydro systems (Theories) in the world and doneall of them in one

its a dual tank system 130 liter tank devided in 2 one is under the main grow tank 120 plant system in 125cm by 60cm can not finish 120 plants about 60 full grown with diffirent tables to choose the size of the net pots

but you can clone 120 plants really rapid

gallery_9754_4937_88507.jpg

second tank the x-stream 120 will sit on this water tank

gallery_9754_4937_2243.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_9142.jpg

ph controller and opr PH- and pH + ozone

gallery_9754_4937_9769.jpg

so all this shit will be implimated in the down tank ,but the tanks are circulating with a natural flow trew the sprayers so im creating a flood and drain when overfloded in the mist system will aways have about 40 liter in it and then it will overflow back to the under tank so imagine 3 lines with 3 diffirent misters and sprinclers connected to the upper reservouar with a 3000/lh pump

gallery_9754_4937_210423.jpg

this is to spray the roots in the upper tank i dont know if you guys follow but i will snapp ictures and draw some charts or find pics if something is unclear

blessed love all :wave:

• Like 6

ok imagine this :mobile:

gallery_9754_4937_270.jpg

and natural drain after it has dripped down and came to the correct drain levels there will be approx 40 liter for the long roots like the dwc systems and that creates oxygen aswell.....is is the 3 lines with the diffirent sprinclers you can choose noiseless too :likken:

gallery_9754_4937_50399.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_3755.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_37678.gif

hey outdoor fans hey i did not forget about you men .... here you go brothers , your are in my mind first ....

gallery_9754_4937_2573.jpg

blessed love all@

• Like 3

So you plan on having actual living plants in your aquarium ??? this is why your implementing c02 into the water ????

no brother i use the technique , think deeper brother no plants under the water, im using that techicue for fish and aquarium plants for the

lowering of -pH - thats it, look at the other charts i have posted 5 with out fish and you stuck on that one with the fish :fish:

no plants no fish just all the rest man :book: to lower the ph organic ......

bless!

• Like 2

well IMO organic and DWC do not mix although many claim its the bomb or have success to many claiming there PH is bouncing , Like a basketball lol

i think controlling EC levels will be out to lunch.. so it becomes a guessing game in that field , clogging can become more of a issue possibly ??? bad pathogens slime oh dam the list can go on... with airreation more pathogens or better living grounds for bad organisms

These are just my thoughts , as for my UC set ups i will be running inline UV sterilizers , as well as chlorine treatments to maintain a sterile field

you can set up all the automation ph set ups you want with organic changing all the time and being unstable your going to be pouring the ph adjusters in there and going thru it like toilet paper

• Like 2

I am a hydro hobbyists for sure and appreciate the thought and designs you have shared.

I have built and run, aeroponics with sprinklers, RDWC system, bubble bucket, supersonic, drip, and NFT systems, have yet to do a any of the ebb/flow systems.

I can tell you for outdoor, I would recommend RDWC. It worked very well for me for tomatoes outside.

Are you trying to automate all the settings so you can set it and forget it kinda thing or are you trying to build more an aquaponics system, incorprating aqua into other techniques?

Interested in your thread, I have seen your JackSmack grows on here...

Best of luck

• Like 1

Interesting to see how the sprayers hold up from clogging and how well it goes through flowering. A very bold move illustrating the process initially in the forum as it will illustrate your learning curve in dialing it in.

How do you keep the roots from growing into the sprayers or limiting their effectiness as the plant grows? Or is this not a thing?

well IMO organic and DWC do not mix although many claim its the bomb or have success to many claiming there PH is bouncing , Like a basketball lol yes it does when you do it wrong ................................

i think controlling EC levels will be out to lunch.. so it becomes a guessing game in that field , clogging can become more of a issue possibly ??? bad pathogens slime oh dam the list can go on... with airreation more pathogens or better living grounds for bad organisms,, yes this is true but only when you are using dead water bro ..... like the majoritty do ................

These are just my thoughts , as for my UC set ups i will be running inline UV sterilizers , as well as chlorine treatments to maintain a sterile field many dont use ozon to rize the ph , ozon is killing more then anything .......

you can set up all the automation ph set ups you want with organic changing all the time and being unstable your going to be pouring the ph adjusters in there and going thru it like toilet paper

we will se :dribble: untill then learn something About structurizing water with EM1 bacteria and we can speak aigain about thing we have done and not heard man .........................

so that is what i had to say about that learn try it and share it , i have done one of this systems in 10m2 dwc but more then that to and it is the sheat men ,, and this is the first time ill do it in a small scale should me easyier.... lol

Interesting to see how the sprayers hold up from clogging and how well it goes through flowering. A very bold move illustrating the process initially in the forum as it will illustrate your learning curve in dialing it in.

How do you keep the roots from growing into the sprayers or limiting their effectiness as the plant grows? Or is this not a thing?

iif i could draw i could make you guys understand but i cant so .. i need to explain with words , sometimes i show pictures and people still dont understand i neet to do a chart of this or better even build it live ,

look the upper system will have no pump only the lines with the sprayers , when the water levels reach their draining point the water floods down and pases threw filter ,the flow is continiously so , there will be 3 diffirent sprinklers and sprayers on each line in diffirent directions

like shown in the pics above , clogging and stuff you get from non structurized water my water will be structurized and chloride and chlorine free and one more thing because i use EM1 technology there will be no clogging ,these are the bennificial bacteria that can allow me to use compost tea in there inted of dead water....... :wave:

Are you trying to automate all the settings so you can set it and forget it kinda thing or are you trying to build more an aquaponics system, incorprating aqua into other techniques?

Interested in your thread, I have seen your JackSmack grows on here... were bro ? link please missed them..... :phone:

hey strain bro , im doing the aqua thing in to other things fully auto exept the ec i like that manual im aiming high man real high i belive i will slam over 1.5g/w on this system ,with all the shit i thought of and tested my way here ..........

blessed love all@

@fatrasta

Awesom job bro on creating your own hydro/bio station, keep up the good work

Peace out and keep it green

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 1

Fan not sure if your trying to take a poke at me with EM-1 lol but Tera Ganix is a American company which i am well aware of haha

i used it out east for septic treatment :) so please.... is this product new to you ???? Cause i have used it since 2008

do they even ship to spain ?? i know they ship to Canada, mexico , and through out USA dont think they ship to europe ????

I also was big time into aquariums serviced them @ business and private homes Fresh / and Salt water corral reefs ... was just saying IMO closed loop appears to be the key in DWC

but hey get er running never hurts to try

Cause Organic Hydro makes no sense to my brain

Curious what ph do you plan on keeping this system at

Fan not sure if your trying to take a poke at me with EM-1 lol but Tera Ganix is a American company which i am well aware of haha

i used it out east for septic treatment :) so please.... is this product new to you ???? Cause i have used it since 2008

first of all my name is Fatrasta :wave: second not poking but still im tal;king growing with em ,, not in any septic tank

Em1

i get it from holland but its a spanish company that is the maker i have the distrubution in my city in spain and i have more than just that one.......................

i have tried it out in many levels and worked with activated ones and stones , so iknow the levels i need to be at with plants , any way yea its new to me but i have overstood it so thats a good thing :showoff:

ph controler wil be set at 5.6-5.9 se what it will be live

do they even ship to spain ?? i know they ship to Canada, mexico , and through out USA dont think they ship to europe ????

I also was big time into aquariums serviced them @ business and private homes Fresh / and Salt water corral reefs ... was just saying IMO closed loop appears to be the key in DWC they dont use ozon do they ?......................

but hey get er running never hurts to try i like your attidude , try yea :wave:

Cause Organic Hydro makes no sense to my brain

does this make any sense in your brain

gallery_9754_4937_62987.jpg

Curious what ph do you plan on keeping this system at

ph mentioned above

rhinocbd bro thanks for ur nice words yea i like playing and testing my way to secces bro se how it goes :book:

blessed love all@ :wave:

• Like 3

EM-1 is in Europe since a long time ago, if i am not wrong back in 1995! The company who introduced in Spain is Chujo, japanese man. The EM has been used for a lot of stuff.

Peace.

H∆-Crew

Shraky

• Like 1

Hey soi, sharky wellcome brothers my HD- brothers :wave:

soi pictures are coming soon i just need to get more gear ,,,

sharky were is the pictures of sweet smack ? :icecream:

blessed love brothers

• Like 1

Hello all :wave: and especially to the crew :showoff: starting from next week we will have a new home guys folks ................. :hug:

so i got the main system today thought i post some pics and explain a little this system will be under patent and im bulding the prototype :book:

so i will explain everything (almost) for you guys those of you that know will understand exacly what im doing those of you that dont watch and learn folks thats why we are here :icecream:

more gear to come this just the first stuff :mobile: have ordered so much more im just woundering how i will fitt all but i need to :spliff:

and everything will be allright dont worry about a thing :sleeping:

gallery_9754_4937_121751.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_146184.jpg

im building the first organic hydro- fat@-masterponics system in the world and the techniques will be sold as a patent when done i my self will not make a factory off it i have other things to do :search:

gallery_9754_4937_20010.jpg

120 regular seeds starting space 60 will be left to finish, the males is transplanted the best and milked for pollen outside the system in soil pots sun

gallery_9754_4937_20010.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_99925.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_57921.jpg

xstream propagotor 120

gallery_9754_4937_105905.jpg

ph controler with co2 & ozone 2g adjustible

gallery_9754_4937_266909.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_84056.jpg

missing components a transformator for the fan 12v and and air pump so the ozon can be pumped threw the blue thing thats the o3 generator this one is raising the ph when neded the generator pumps up to 2g ozone thats massive many roots will die lol ,

internal circulation pump with filter and c02 incecton reactor chamber pump 1200l

gallery_9754_4937_39154.jpg

original x stream system water pump

gallery_9754_4937_92081.jpg

:spliff:

new pump 3 times bigger

gallery_9754_4937_107181.jpg

the system is organic neccesary to have this to se levels of sugar called brix meter 0-30% is the one needed also called reflactometer or something

gallery_9754_4937_173640.jpg

12 % sugar is super in the plant not the juice hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

temp , ec ,ppm , co2 , ph levels all in one will calibrate it according to blue lab

gallery_9754_4937_144572.jpg

my ph controler reads opr too that is c02 in water

original system sprayer if

you can call em that

gallery_9754_4937_100631.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_44847.jpg

pimped version HD-CREW not finished just getting started

gallery_9754_4937_44847.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_162017.jpg

so if any thing is unclear holla folks blessed love more to come :wave:

• Like 2

Looking forward to the show. Not only am i gonna get popcorn and a drink. Im also gonna take a piss so I dont miss this.

I wont act like I understand everything but it looks like a souped up hydro system that you can automate. If so, bravo!

• Like 1

Hey fatrasta!

Am very curious bout the rest of the works, did you get it to work?

Peace

Mowgli

Good luck brother. We have a two room setup we have ran for years. Our true masterpiece. Took about two years of new concepts and learning the hard way what works and what don't. not similar to anything I have seen anywhere, . not even close. but wow, big producer. Coming up with your own shit and style can be very rewarding in many, many ways. Trial and error. That's how we got the light bulb. Don't always believe what people tell you, because limiting your mind limits the possibilities. I like the picture of the tree in the water by the way. ;)

Love the fact that you are coming up with your own shit. Again awesome, good luck.

• Like 2

This has been put on hold due to ongoing projects but this will be revisited this winter if planning and scheduling works out.

Just spoke to Rasta on this.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

Wow very interesting indeed. I am going to watch this one with great interest cant wait to see how it turns out.

I make my own em1(emo) I have used it in me vegetable garden with great success, I also add it to my compost heap and use it for bokashi buckets. Its very easy to make. I will try find the video that I learnt it from if any one is interested.

Rasta keep up the work nice to see new things and ideas I wish you all the luck

Iriest respects

• Like 1

I like this, good site

http://www.hawaiihealingtree.org/how-to-make-your-own-em-1-inoculant-and-bokashi/

Even better

http://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/8634877-gil-carandang-lactobacillus-serum-recipe

Video of it:

Very interested in your EM1 recipe.

I also like this but sneaky animals have ruined my last attempt from bamboo. Ive done this before and I am for it.

Guest Soi

hay rast long time bro,

question, are you making your own methane gas to produce co2?

i saw this being done village up in a hill a long time ago.

ok dude, take it easy

peace

• Like 1