•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Original Blueberry

You could actually email peakseeds through their web site for a real human resonse. At least it worked for me when I had questions about something else with him/them. On a side note, I've been hearing about (but don't have experience with) the JOTI Blueberry being more Indica based and shoter. Another really cool blue strain I came across elsewhere was the Spice Of Life 'Blue Sattellite 2.2'. That strain is quite remarkable. But someone else has pro'bly mentioned the Blue Sattellite line on another topic here somewhere.

-Passion

• Like 2

The Peakseeds guy is great about responding. He even visited this site to read my grow report, when I told him about it.

• Like 2

ey, i told him too, lol ... i like mike, very easy to speak to person and his gear worked for me in the past.

(grew his BB and NL last year and i still have these NLkush-"freebies" that i think will be great as well.)

• Like 1

That reminds me... I've got an unopened pack of his sweet skunk.

Shit, I'm going to have to start putting dates on my packs of seeds to make sure they get into the lineup before they're only good for souvenir purposes.

• Like 4

That reminds me... I've got an unopened pack of his sweet skunk.

Shit, I'm going to have to start putting dates on my packs of seeds to make sure they get into the lineup before they're only good for souvenir purposes.

Did you try he's c99 yet ?

the cindy-freebies he gave out recently were labelled IBL ...

i guess he selected a few gens into the F4 he got from dizz.

didn't try that one yet, though (so many cifferent dindies *lol*)

tried dizz's F4, though ... but not the spicy line, only the pineapples, but i am

expecting a lot of nice gems to play with in the F5 from ava (my bro corsaire).

the frost bros. (dizz) cindy-lines were available a few years ago @ the zon (btw,

they originate from joey weeds F2's. these came from a friend of all of ours, lol).

*fishing out a bud from the holyP-stash* ;)

• Like 3

Humm interesting, guys I wonder if we crossed Killing Fields with Blue berry,?? could you imagine that for some purple power,??? hehe.

greetZ Bodderas.

• Like 1