•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sharkota

Fatrasta Sweet Smack

Hey there sharky bro they look small for 3 weeks in to flowering ,, did something happen to the ladies and you had to revegg or something ?

because i se the ladies looking some how my brother ?

looking frosty any way keep pushing your limits my HD-CREW brotha .... :grinning_respect:

whats the smell on this ladies sweet strawbery - sweet nasty , sweet sweet ? i se you have the deep green pheno very aggresive in its building and smell and dominant in passing traits i think you should plant some of the same mother in soil and compare my brother,

what levels ph ec are you flooding now in this stage bro ? :dope:

will follow for sure :popcorn:

blessed love man@

yes, as you know i couldn´t give veg time at all, cause of the trip, then came back and gave them 5 days, but they started flowering.

Metrop at 1,1 EC, the smell is Sweet Sweet and ph 5,6.

Soon will be making clones for soil test.

Sharky

H∆-Crew

• Like 1

Looks damn dank and makes me wanna grow the pack i got.. :dribble:

Thanks for the freebees rasta.

Nice Job Shark!

boOM

• Like 2

Looks damn dank and makes me wanna grow the pack i got.. :dribble:

Thanks for the freebees rasta. you are wellcome man , but you dont have this one :whistle: , you guys have , her babies , jack-smack

this is sweet-smack its diffirent many generations away , this is the starting material to make jacksmack but i think you will like her babies too , jacksmack is quite stable after 6 gen crossings outdoor sun ................................. blessed love man@

It is good to see u all growing and alive:)

hidro H∆-Crew hahaha

Hey hydro HΔ-Βrotha sup , sup , cool to se you are maniging your factory man blessed love coming your way man :hug:

much medicinal herbs coming this year......................

jah bless us all@

• Like 2

sweetsmack week 3 flowering in mapito , revegged and that is a good test of good genes if there were hermies in here they would have blossom , in this case its not the case , :showoff:

gallery_9754_4937_362043.jpg

sharky enjoy your ladies my HD-Brotha and i have grown alot of ladies and when ladies are in week 3 they are not ussually sticky , these ladies are super sticky in this age is my first time seeng them in mapito -hydro thing , they were exellent clones even shoot roots from wery high up on the stem

but now they are ladies

gallery_9754_4937_415524.jpg

gallery_9754_4937_775527.jpg

blessed love all next time pics with lights out.......................

:wave:

• Like 3

Hes got the other to his ear like a telephone so he can talk to the cannabis ring ring. direct line to the other grow room so they can check on their sisters. or the males for a booty call

• Like 3

probably temp sensor shaded

• Like 1

hempy , yep , that is correct , :showoff: and there is only 1 the others is uvb reptilian lights

bless!