•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hi I'm writing from India . I just started growing . my first real grow. I don't want to boast but I think I might have ideal conditions to grow the best bud but I need help because in India we do not have any real growing scene.I want to know what strain from sannie will be best for me. If any one wants to help I'll give you the specifics. I already have some nl auto from sensi and amnesia haze and sweet seeds auto seedlings just popped. I plan on growing few plants hydro in coco for weight and few in organic soil for taste.I don't have too many organic supplies so I need help.

If any one wants to help I'll give you the specifics. I plan on growing few plants hydro in coco for weight and few in organic soil for taste.I don't have too many organic supplies so I need help.

please do give the specifics

Welcome.

We happen to have another grower from India on the board. I'm sure he has some practical advice.

Welcome to OG m8 :wave:

For some reason I always assumed that India had a ton of growers, probably from reading historical novels where they smoked hash by the ounce in giant hookahs.

organics can be as simple or as complicated as you care to make it, I use Promix HP, a couple kinds of guano, and worm castings/composted used soil to good effect while some folks use more ingredients than you can shake a stick at.

my advice, start off simple and add more ingredients one or two at a time so you can see what works for you, if you want to jump right in with both feet google "Subcools super soil" for a good idea of ingredients and proportions.

Happy growing and stay safe

BalzOut

Welcome to OpenGrow jayant!

my advice, start off simple and add more ingredients one or two at a time so you can see what works for you, if you want to jump right in with both feet google "Subcools super soil" for a good idea of ingredients and proportions.

BalzaSteel makes a very good point... keep it simple. It's the best way to learn to grow anything... you don't want to overdo it.