•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

boulie1942

New Strains ?

Hey O.G, it's been a long time !!

I hope everybody's ok.

I was wondering if we have any chance to see Dynasty's new line available here at Sannie's seeds ?

I am dreaming of their Salmon River OG, but I can't afford it at this price :(

Thanks for the answer

Cheers !!

ProfP doesn't sell his higher priced strains at Sannie's.

Judging from Pineapple Fields, it's worth the splurge now and then.

• Like 1

SpiderBite V2 (C99/WW x SSH F2) is coming to the shop.

I think he went back in his SSH line because it had lost some vigor in the F4.

alaskagrown

• Like 1

Just a thought,Prof P could possibly stock the more expensive strains for the same price as his others but in a 5 seed pack.

That way Sannie could stock the lot and we would be happy :wave:

• Like 9

I'm sure it would kick ass for any indica lover. I'm finding that indicas don't do much for me, unless they've got a noticeable amount of sativa in them (like near a 50/50 hybrid). Indica hash, on the other hand, is what hash was meant to be.

I just grew out Huckleberry Kush, and I'm tempted to make hash out of the whole thing!

• Like 1

I've bought some of Dynasty's more expensive strains and they've all got 12 seeds instead of the expected 10, so that might be something to consider as well.

Speaking of new Dynasty strains, I got some freebies called Caramel Haze, which are supposed to be Cough x Ms Universe F2. Looks a lot like Caramel Cough (actually running these now) but with a different male perhaps multiple? Any info would be appreciated..

• Like 2

Also on the topic of new Dynasty strains. I have 2 packs germing right now, Huckleberry Kush V3 and Mt. Hood Huckleberry f3. And another pack on the way, Lovin' Cup(Shishkaberry x Ms. U) with Huckleberry Des*Tar x Blue Heron freebies. I'm super excited to grow the Mt. Hood Huckleberry f3. I've got the "preliminary" details on it. Which were passed along to me from a Dynasty vendor I purchased the LC from.

I also have some questions about one of the other strains you carry. I purchased(locally) some Mt Hood Huckleberry f3 today. And I'm not finding a lot of info on the web about it.. What I've gathered so far is:

One time limited release(US only)

Oregon Huckleberry 2011 x Blue Magoo/Oregon Huckleberry 2007

60-70 days flowering time

Do you know if any of that is accurate? If not, what isn't? 60-70 days flowering just doesn't sound right to me at all. It can't possibly be a 9-10 week strain, there's no way. All the strains it's bred from are much faster than that(like 7-9 weeks). The rest I can believe. I'd also love to hear anything additional you could tell me about it too.

Here is Dynasty's reply to your questions :)

The Mt.Hood Huckleberry F3 is a one time release, which is a potent medicinal strain and has great breeding potential.

The strain is indeed faster… most phenos finish between 8-9 wks, and a few plants may even finish a bit faster when grown from a clone..

This seed line is very ambitious and will try to bud if it gets too root bound…

Lineage of the Mt.Hood Huckleberry is Mt.Hood Huckleberry F2 x Mt.Hood Huckleberry F2…

They can find a lot more info if he googles "Mt.Hood Huckleberry"…

sorry we have not updated this strain on our site.

I'll have pics for threads on my Dynasty Genetics grows very soon. BTW, 1-2 extra seeds in almost every pack for me too... :verrygood

• Like 2

ProfP doesn't sell his higher priced strains at Sannie's.

Seems like he just drops 2nd tier stuff at Sannies now while all his AAA strains have a rather large price and get dropped over at breedbay/cannazon/wherever else. The things that get dropped here at Sannies that end up being awesome like Huckleberry Kush get a new V3 with a higher price tag and are no longer offered at Sannies after they've proven successful. That is what i've gathered from reading the breedbay forums, opengrow, and then checking out his strain offerings at other sites. I prefer to buy at Sannies and like to get a breeders best efforts so have been going with e$ko and NAW lately since the difference in Dynasty offerings on Sannies and elsewhere is so massive as of late.

• Like 4

Those high priced strains on other websites are probably taking a big cut, though, no? I would think more than Sannie does, given the prices we pay.

So how bout it Dynasty? Why not show us your best? Who cares if we have to pay a little more or get a little less?

I mean.. I can buy Sannies on Cannazon for double what I pay him directly, too... So how "high priced" are these seeds, really?

no, they are really more expensive, mate ... and sannie does not carry the lines that cost more.

but for that we get blessed with exclusive lines & nice freebies. that should count for something.

prof explained the thing about the new pricing to us here once ;) can't find the link atm, though, lol ...

• Like 6

Those high priced strains on other websites are probably taking a big cut, though, no? I would think more than Sannie does, given the prices we pay.

So how bout it Dynasty? Why not show us your best? Who cares if we have to pay a little more or get a little less?

I mean.. I can buy Sannies on Cannazon for double what I pay him directly, too... So how "high priced" are these seeds, really?

Dynasty asked me a while ago if I was interested selling his new strains, issue was that the new seeds where higher in price and in this way dynasty seeds where more expensive as other breeders in sanniesshop. I like to pay all our breeders the same price for seeds.

This was the reason why I did not put in the new seeds from dynasty, just a personal choice.

I dont blame dynasty seeds, they have the right to ask for there seeds what they think they should get.

BTW the seeds from sannie that are sold on cannazon are almost the same price as in sanniesshop, I don't know how you get the double prized genetics from sannie seeds ?

greetz sannie

• Like 3

So how "high priced" are these seeds, really?

$80 a pack for Pineapple Fields and Salmon River OG from Dynasty on cannazon.

does anyone use NGR?Ive been going there to get my seeds.Pretty expensive,but you get what you pay for hopefully.If the gens are bomb and you get A+ weed ,why complain?Obviously sannies has spoiled the lot, but I've paid high dollar from renowned breeders and have come out with larfy c- weed that I just gave away.Stop comp-laining and be thankful that Prof P is getting paid for all his hard work and on the spot customer replies to seed drops and such.If you complain and bitch I place a hex on you to get bugs,leafburn and powdery mildew!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found Sannie because I was on a budget.....................I am very happy I did............but with that being said....80 dollars for a pack of seeds that can potentially

give you high quality weed for the rest of your life doesnt seem that expensive...........we are spoiled with Sannies prices..........I spend 80 bucks for a fill up of

gasoline .....it only lasts a week...........A quarter ounce of weed is 100 dollars at a medical dispensary..........that only last 3 days if your lucky

• Like 1

80 dollars for a pack of seeds that can potentially give you high quality weed for the rest of your life doesnt seem that expensive...........we are spoiled with Sannies prices..........I spend 80 bucks for a fill up of gasoline...

amen.

any of the gear offered at the shop is worth way more than sannie charges.

anyone who doesn't try the dynasty stuff because the price is too low is basically missing out.

period.

It's okay though - more for the rest of us!

• Like 2