•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

OldSchoolBud

Found some long lost, old school genetics

Recently I germ'd some 15 + year old beans (War Queen = Warlock x Early Queen) Got them in fridge soon as I found them, then soaked in fulvic and water for about 48 hrs. Just over 50% germination.

• Like 5

I am gonna do some seeds that are a few years old I think. Gonna soak in Em1 and Myco.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2015 at 5:30 AM, OldSchoolBud said:

So, I'm doing a bit of organizing and cleaning, and lo and behold, I came across an old greeting card from 12 to 13 years ago. I open it up, and it's a card from back when Heaven's Stairway had their auction site. I got three packs of very cheap cannabis seeds, with some promising old school genetics from Not sure who made them, but at the time I only bought from the most reputable of breeders......I was a bit of a pot snob at the time. So, what did I find in this time capsule?

Hempyfan you just blew my mind with that computer - plant machine! I guess the computer could measure the levels of all nutrients present in a leaf and compare it to the current age of the plant! Doable for sure....eventually. Until then I will just deal with my cannabis seeds on my own I guess

• Like 1