•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Rippa

Huck Kush 2014 pheno's

Just Wondering if anyone has found Differant pheno's from what Prof. P has listed as the two dominant pheno's in this strain..If you have...please describe from smell to looks and etc....thanks

I've grown HK 2012 and currently have some HK V3 seedlings going. I actually found 3 phenos with HK 2012(just like the 3 described for V3).

The more Oregon Huck pheno is almost identical to Shiskaberry in all ways, incl. looks/smell. Slightly sour berry with a nice "earthy" afghan flavor(afghani #1), almost no hint of "kush" taste/smell.

The 50/50 pheno has a slightly sweeter more "blueberry" berry and more "kushy" less "earthy" afghan taste/smell.

The more Oregon Afghani pheno has just a hint of berry and very "kushy" not "earthy" afghan taste/smell. Very "gingery" smell on the finished plants, totally gone once dried/cured.

They all look similar. Pole plant mostly indicas, similar stretch, minimal branching, similar yield, slightly denser buds on the more Oregon Huck and 50/50 phenos. All good tasting, potent, medicinal grade shit. I love it. Can't wait to see what V3 has in store! :yummy:

• Like 3

Thanks Sea of green...I found another two Differant pheno's too...#1-kind of lemony and citrus smelling and tasting...really heavy on the trichs no smells of any kush or berry ...really really good pheno...a true keeper...#2-more bushy and not a pole plant

Iike all other pheno's..berry smelling and heavy kush taste and stone...another good pheno....

I had one that was fairly bushy(still had a nice main cola though), and seemed to be in between the 50/50 and more afghani pheno taste/smell wise. It was just 1 of 9 females that wanted to bush out like that. The rest stayed pretty poley.

@ Rippa, I have 3 Huck 2012's just starting in flower right now, and one of mine is also very bushy as well. I am hoping it is a female because it looks like a perfect mother plant. As for the smell... it's not in flower yet, so to me almost all weed in veg smells somewhat similar. It's not the smelliest of the 3 Huck's but it's sure the most vigorous.

Speaking of Huck phenos, has anyone gotten any mutants that they had to throw out? I had one out of the 4 I sprouted that only grew one leaf, and it looked like a cone, and it's stem was twisted. It came up like that from seed, and I emailed professor P about it. He told me that in the Huckleberry line, there was some overlap in the genes that caused some mutants. He told me to keep it if I could, but it died after about 4 weeks.

I just had a mutant in my Mt. Hood Huck F3 sprouts. It wasn't that messed up though(probably would have lived, with little help). One of the cotyledons folded inward, sort of clamping the thing shut, severely stunting it. But I didn't have room for it anyway really. And I've already got 11 healthy seedlings out my 12 seed pack(10+2 extra). So I ate it. Tasted good. Nice sprouty flavor.

Lol , I love eating a plant that I'm about to toss...

Question on the huck v3... Has anyone tested the cbd strength? Descriptions say high cbd, but what does that mean specifically? Like over 15% cbd, 10% .... Or just above the average at like 5?