•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sativani

Mosca Seeds

Lotta people on here tried this stuff before?? :)

I have not but I only have heard good things.

• Like 1

maaaaaaaaaaan forget moska haha sorry

where my europians at!

was looking at mr nice seeds, and where mostly cost like 70 80 for a 12 pack it costs 40 at hanf & hanf!!!

or am i really that stoned :spliff:

oh the link maybe...

oooh also not available anymore goddang...

Edited by Sativani

ah well 70 for 15 Early Queen x HazeAc isn't that big of a rip off i guess, must be a gem in there lol

Yes, I've grown his C99 BX1 a few times.

I was searching for old school, happy high, genetics, specifically a good old school C99, and came across Mosca. Now this is some of my all time favorite smoke, ever. Just gorgeous, monsters, of fruity, chunky, goodness, tastes so good you can't stay out of it, and pretty solid phenotypes, differentiated mainly by various scents, mostly fruit punch. It is very reminiscent of Esko's Chucky's Bride, without the cheese funk. That stands to reason, as I understand the male C99 Esko uses is the same original Brother's Grimm stock (someone please correct me if that's incorrect, just recall reading it somewhere).

A word on the C99, it's good after a few weeks, but seems to take longer to really shine. It's just head turning good at 6 months in jars.

Decent C99 from Grimm stock was a bit hard to find in years past, but from all the reviews, and my experience, Mosca's is one of the best. Years back, C99 was the Holy Grail, and in my opinion, still is. He has my respect.

I've got pictures of them on my page, big, happy, plants!

• Like 3