•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Skywalker69

Anesthesia + Silverfields x Boudica

Hi OG,

New grow = new chance for improvement and generous harvests... The last grow is top quality but awful in quantity (my bad...)! I feel like things are looking bright and jars will be nice and full again...

Before i continue i really wanna thank the person that made SFxBoudica and gifted the seeds!!!

I should wait for the end product, but this plant is such a pretty sight to behold :wub:

I started with 7 Ana´s (4-5 weeks old) and 1 SFxB (6-7 weeks old) in my BB coco/soil mix with lot´s of Grow nutrient for the recommended high calcium desire´s of the Ana en the silver warrior princess is just really hungry! Got new 14l pots per plant with 2 of them holding 2 Ana´s all happy in the flowering-room...

gallery_11320_4851_2228309.jpg

The covers did there job and helped me to get green, happy and healthy plants!

gallery_11320_4976_2308922.jpg

The 2 small plants in full flower are also SFxB (only 2 of the 5 freebees turned male!) and are not organic grown (needed mineral N in the small 3l pots...). I got only 3 male Ana´s (unfortunately the biggest baddest Ana turned male on me...) One of the Ana duo´s lost her small brother :wave: I put a bag-seed from some fine Angels Breath (haze/afghan cross from Mr Nice seeds) i bought on a trip to H (@ Dizzy Duck, they are the best and also sell Sannies stuff!). Whatever happens, happens...

I will be back soon... Got some bugs on the leaves again and advise would be welcome (already using Neem and Rosemary...)? Maybe i get myself some predators to clean out my growroom... I will keep u posted...

Grtz

• Like 6

Looks great Sky ! The Annas are easy to spot. Have a good grow. :wave:

Thanks Barny!

Hi OG,

The Ana´s do take time to start flowering, but they all got it now...

gallery_11320_4976_2018695.jpg

The small angel is standing her ground, she will get a Mylar soilcover today...

gallery_11320_4976_1083756.jpg

The SFxB flowers on the 2 small plants smell different, 1 is very citrusy/ sweet haze and 1 is more odd tropical fruitmix with hints of skunky flavors. I hope they flower short (under 10w) cause i need the space and the smoke :whistle:

gallery_11320_4976_1362559.jpg

I will be back when things are in full flower (hopefully smoking homegrown SFxB preview...)

Bye

• Like 1

You can thank Sannie & knutsel for the silverfields and Esko for the boudicas. I just happen top be dumb enough to not understand how little pollen it takes to fill a tent of plants with seeds.

The citrus/haze is almost definitely SF leaning, more on the 10/11 week side.

The fruity pheno is all boudicas, she could go anywhere from 8 to 10 depending on which side she is leaning too.

I have found the more dense feeling the buds, The shorter flower time, this might be common knowledge though.

Enjoy and things are looking great in there! !!

• Like 2

Than i will just thank u ALL (and Wazzup to for the Ana im enjoying while writing) :hug:

This is the lemony hazy...

gallery_11320_4976_898863.jpg

And the strange fruit... Indeed more compact in flowers and faster then the other...gallery_11320_4976_902228.jpg

I wish everybody a happy grow and peacefull smoke!

Bye

• Like 2

Hi there skywalker69

Awesome grow I see the force is with you

Safe growing

Papa😎

• Like 1

Hi OG,

I had some health problems this summer, so i didn´t had time/energy to post online... Better now and time to update this growreport!

Beginning of july things looked like this:

SFxB

gallery_11320_4976_2286455.jpg

ANA

gallery_11320_4976_1626741.jpg

gallery_11320_4976_10929.jpg

The first Ana (i had the best of luck, she has the sweetest taste and biggest harvest ;) ) and SFxB got cloned and 2 topped plants (one of each) are 3-4 weeks in flower now. I also got a clone of the Ana number 1 still i veg... I will be back with an actual update, pics and smoke reports :verrygood

Thanks for the likes already and it feels nice to pick this up again.

SW69

• Like 1

Thanks Islayhearts!

Im going to keep this lady!

gallery_11320_4976_1431203.jpg

gallery_11320_4976_413384.jpg

The 1 clone that rooted... The Ana doesn´t root easy, next time i will make sure i get cloning gel.

gallery_11320_4976_1055530.jpg

The SFxB and Ana flowering... They both got some nute problems, any idea what they are missing? I gave the Ana some extra Epsom and Biobizz Grow should be full of Cal/Mag? The SFxB is also very hungry. I gave both some extra topping with wormcasting and pre-mix...

gallery_11320_4976_578479.jpg

gallery_11320_4976_348267.jpg

gallery_11320_4976_120353.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Hempy!!!

I got one SFxB clone and one keeper ANA in full flower now. De ANA is smaller (a also took some cuttings of her, so she is also less branchy...) than the SFxB. But both did not grow as tall as there original seedplants.

They both had some feeding problems, but the new leaves look quite nice green again. They both at the maximum dose of 4ml/l Bloom and Topmax. Im worries about the ANA getting brown pistels pretty fast, but the SFxB looks nicer and more compact than the original mother!

SFxB:

gallery_11320_4976_309699.jpg

ANA:

gallery_11320_4976_351817.jpg

The more of the (better cured) ANA i smoke, the more happy i am that i got a vegging clone and a flowering plant ready in about 4 or 5 weeks! She is not the best producer, but this is serious medicine and the best bedtime herb i grew thus far :)

Grtz

SW

• Like 1