•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Daddylonglegs

How high in cbd has huck kush v3 tested at?

Hiya Daddylonglegs and welcome to OG. I've not seen high cbd numbers associated with HK though it is claimed in the description. My search of a regional tester shows a number of HK tests but none with more than 1% cbd. Not sure if any are version 3 but the same claim was made for v1. That said it is a very good smoke, one of my favorites but it does not seem to stand up to the claim of high cbd.

'I Think' almost any level of CBD was considered 'high' not very long ago...... but since some people have started to focus on breeding plants that do have very high CBD ~ 10-20%, i would agree 1% isn't really very much in comparison.

I might be wrong, but that is what it seems like to me.

• Like 3

Thanks for info... Super weak, hope someone says something different. I have several strains that are 10-15 %+ cbd . I grabbed this hoping to improve flavor to some medicinal strains and support the cbds , but seems I wasted the bucks

How much cbd is needed for the weed to be effective? What you have sounds like it's pretty high in cbd already, to a guy who knows nothing about it.

Honestly not sure how high cbd needs to be effective , what I have now has had success with cancer and seizures for my patients, my plan was to add a different flavor profile and increase or maintain the medicinal levels.... Don't wanna increase the flavor on the strain just to dumb down the medicinal effects. But maybe the huck kush will breed some flavor at potency and not tamper with the cbds... Only one way to find out I suppose

• Like 1