•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
bluebach

Really great Chef with some good recipes

Apologies if this has been posted before and all that.

I recently found this guy on youtube who teaches about supercropping and lollypopping and all that stuff, but it turns out he is a real chef too.

This is his latest video I think:

but it's worth following him for all the great advice he gives, at least for a noob like me.

Chef Derek or something is his name. I'm not associated with him in any way at all, just thought I'd share.

• Like 1

This is like a trailer for him:

I was really impressed for his method for making oil, all in step by step instructions. And safety tips too so you don't blow yourself up.

Chef B is cool. He taught me all I know about supercropping and lollypopping. Nearly half a million hits, so I wasn't the first:

He's a very humble guy and a very talented musician too. I like him a lot.

But really check out his cannabutter and canna oil shit and all the rest, he really is a very talented chef as well when it comes to cooking with cannabis. He explains the difference between the leaves and all the stuff they contain that the other stuff doesn't and why you shouldn't throw them away. He's fairly science based so he explains his reasoning. I don't know. but look at his monster cropped plants, this dude can grow!

• Like 1