•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

Wat is OG smokin on, NAW wants to know...

Dabtime....

Lights off

gallery_2792_5007_1275025.jpg

Lights on

gallery_2792_5007_1478848.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_847690.jpg

cHeers OG!!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 4

tokin on some Blackberry Haze..... floating with on a cerebral/peaceful mindcloud/g13 that tastes like FOOKING blackberries!!!!!!.....

gallery_8629_4825_109367.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2749927.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2319889.png

Cheers OG!!!

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

Greetz PolderGrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 12

crazy pics, blue hammer is taming over my tent as expected. Smoking on some lemon cheesecake nd pussy kush. Some the names flying around.

• Like 3

Ice-o-lator on a oil island lol

gallery_2792_5007_964911.jpg

Mix it

gallery_2792_5007_280226.jpg

And then dab party....

gallery_2792_5007_279757.jpg

cHeers!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd and Ozzoes

• Like 7

Today was a special occasion, my best friend decided to ask his GF to marry him, and she said yes.

They are a great couple and both sharing love for cannabis, so I took out some of the good stuff to congratulate.

This was jarred on Sunday the 3th of August 2014.

gallery_24050_6069_2377558.jpg

Tangerine Sky is the combination of a 9wk phenotype of a Colombian Gold dominant hybrid with an Angola Red x Meao Thai x Purple Thai male.

Snow did a great job bringing a fast flowering Colombian Gold selection together with a few of the best South East Asian Thais.

The mother I selected from the beans I got is leaning more to the African Angola Red phenotype that shows barely red shimmer on the stem and dark orange to red hairs. The goldish-green leaf color and golden tips are not nutrient burn but an anomaly unique to the Colombian Gold variants.

I was glad to see that it lost most of its green but kept a few beautiful colors besides being covered in shiny white trichomes.

I do burp the long-term storage / curing jars on a strict schedule so I can say the smell is the same as it was after about six weeks of curing.

The smell did not improve any further from that point on. Nose into the jar says lovely smell with a strong grape and earthy note.

I went over to my friend's house, and we sat outside watching the sunset while smoking a few nugs of this and having a lengthy BBQ.

I stopped smoking tobacco a few years ago, but I rolled a few inside out like when we were younger for the old time's sake.

I tremendously enjoy this strain despite if this is the real deal sixties, seventies Colombian Gold or not. It pleasantly touches all of your senses.

Its looks are not outstanding, but if you say this is not a beautiful nug, then you are lying.

It smells very nice, and the sweet and earthy grape smell transforms into thick clouds of a "hashy" smoke.

Very smooth in the lungs and strong taste on the exhale.

With over 100 Days of Flowering, I always have a small tent with four plants going. It yields miserably, but it has tremendous value to me because smoking / vaping it is like riding on a constant wave. It's a great strain for socializing and making good memories.

We rolled about five joints during the evening and never got too high.This hits its ceiling after about 20 minutes and then stays at the same level with a pleasant sativa buzz that makes you talkative and happy but is neither racy or shoots you into space. Everything gets a bit more vibrant, the heat from the BBQ suddenly feels like a warm blanket and the Steak is extra tasty. I completely drifted off on this on another occasion where I spend like 40 minutes thinking about the potato salad I was eating and enjoying very much while trying to figure out what's the special ingredient that's making this so much better than the potato salad I make.

It was purple potatoes and the pickled okra btw. And the people on that party pretty much enjoyed watching me sitting all by myself eating a small bowl of potato salad for fourty minutes, scratching my head and looking very serious.

At my friends place the three of us had a few great talks about family and future and the past and then suddenly the sun was going up again, and I had to go home.

Enjoyed another joint taking the scenic route home by foot as I am not driving when high.

If I wanted to introduce someone to cannabis, this is probably the strain I'd do it with.

For fans of the heavy kushes and the strong as fuck Haze variants, this might be a dull smoke tho.

But for me, having what I think is a low THC strain with great taste and the effects i just described is a gift and not a curse being not as potent as "modern" breeding projects.

I really need to catch some sleep now.

Enjoy your smoke and give your plants some love.

Your Growbro.

P.S: Loving the Icolator Island Tornado Polder :D

• Like 12

That was a nice read! the amount of thc is just one of many factors that makes the high from a certain strain. It's ALL the cannabinoids and terpenes together that makes the high great or not. A 6% thc strain can give u a way deeper spiritual experience than a 25% thc heavy weight that just knocks u out and then leaves u confused and tired somewhere... :)

Greetz

• Like 1

Howdy from the Mile high city. I'm smoking on some OG18xcherry puff. bout' to do a GG live resin dab tasty. have a great weekend!

gallery_16840_5710_213998.jpg

gallery_16840_5710_107118.jpg

have a super weekend!

• Like 6

HammerHead concentrate, 3 min shake and instant shatter.....--> fistbump to Mindless for the short shake method!!

This is some high grade meds for me

gallery_2792_5007_1277052.jpg

cHeers OG!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd + NAW crew

• Like 7

Short shake is the only way. I shake even less on my first run and it just gets even better. The shorter your shake the better the product as you preserve more of the beneficial aspects that are within the glandular heads you are dissolving. That's why my favorite hash is cleaned sift and full melt bubble because nothing touches the flavor and effect. My 2nd fave is a very quick wash for my head and the later longer washes get made into eddies for the body.

• Like 7

Whoooeeeeaaaaaa......G-39 dab has fooking rocked me, 3 min shake is high as fook!

Bright and shiny!

gallery_2792_5007_3320427.jpg

Followed by some Allspark......beep out and leaving planet earth lol!

gallery_2792_5007_4306522.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_135962.jpg

cHeers OG!!

Just enjoy!

• Like 8

HammerHead Glass shatter, extremely good medicine for me..., nighty night!

gallery_2792_5007_2904843.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_185521.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_2142279.jpg

Good night!

• Like 5

Some cell pics from the past little bit.

wrote wrong links editing again

A dab with some CBD.

gallery_18306_6068_2432947.jpg

CBD isolate.

gallery_18306_6068_1767010.jpg

gallery_18306_6068_690138.jpg

Some PHO (live resin)

gallery_18306_6068_155754.jpg

gallery_18306_6068_2732356.jpg

BC Sweet Skunk shatter.

gallery_18306_6068_2354054.jpg

gallery_18306_6068_2113015.jpg

Close up dab.

gallery_18306_6068_3638734.jpg

Distillate dab.

gallery_18306_6068_710339.jpg

Some distillate

gallery_18306_6068_1478063.jpg

• Like 11

i needed some sativa THC in my veins soooo i took some lower bud from Sjonny to roll 1...

after picking the beans from the lower buds i lit my cor leone and smoked it.....

there is no comparing our HIGH potency hybrids vs this fooking classic shaze after 1 toke

you get lifted up in the clouds where your soar and glide on a happy and peacefull flow

and squinty eyed as FOOK you take your next hits and you wil go HIGHER & HIGHER.....

Now we waited +5 years with this feno and finaly the proper stud popped up and polinated this special lady..."Shaze" x "Green Manalishi Honey Hashplant male"by adding 2x G-13 to such a classic

sativa strain is a NAW dream come true.....

gallery_8629_4825_352527.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_306240.jpg

Stay safe and fly high

Greetz PolderGrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 8

Tokin on some Hammer of Dawn outdoor from Ozzoes.

gallery_2792_5088_5016549.jpg

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd and Ozzoes

• Like 6

Medicine.., HammerHead#21/#13

gallery_2792_5007_199249.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_3016084.jpg

Euphonic

gallery_2792_5007_2226036.jpg

gallery_2792_5007_4904345.jpg

Blue Shaze (ozzy cut)

gallery_2792_5007_5524488.jpg

Daylight

gallery_2792_5007_7375288.jpg

Just enjoy!

• Like 8

smoking some of Saxos' Sweet Purple..he named it right..it has a very sweet taste and has if my taste buds are rigt..fruity.

GREAT SMOKE..thanks bro

• Like 2

Dropped the RooR, joint broke off completely....contacted Hans from SnoB, and here is my christmas present lol SnoBRooR hybrid

gallery_2792_5287_587842.jpeg

gallery_2792_5287_262224.jpg

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower

• Like 8

It sucks when your bong breaks. Mine broke too now i have two. Breaking them both in one day will mean so much bad luck that ill quit that day and will stick to pure joints.

I am smoking Super Skunk in the bong!

I dropped another glass pipe today. Fuuuuuck!!!. That was bad enough, but the inside had about a 1/4 ounce of pot in the tar.. I been wasting a lot.

So, I bought something kind of goofy and I'm not sure I like it yet. It's a silicone pipe. Yep, fells like rubber. It comes apart to clean and is unbreakable. They were out of all the good styles and the one I have works but not blowing me away. I'll post a pic in a while.

The girl that works at the smoke shop swears by them. It has a little metal insert in the bowl with three holes in it which I then put a screen in. Actually, that was a good fucking hit. nevermind. This one just has too small a hole in the stem. It bounces like a ball when you drop it. Crazy shit... $4.99. heh

peace

mrG