•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

h.truman

looking for a strain that tastes of pure lemons.....

can anyone help a brother out?im looking for a strain that is potent and an unmistakeable lemon smell/taste

i wish lemon skunk was still available.....

• Like 2

Oregon Lemon or Oregon Lemons. Same strain(Lemon Diesel x Face Off OG bx1). I just picked some up at a local dispensary last week. Tested at 24.56% THC. Tasted just like lemons. Not sure where to get the seeds. I think you'll probably be able to find some if you google it. Or try this link: http://archiveseedbank.com/seeds/oregon-lemons

• Like 2

jack herer has it, jackberry too

joti seed company has lemon skunk

Lemon Skunk

A sativa-indica hybrid with a slightly higher sativa ratio. It has sativa-hybrid characteristics, growing tall but with a high calyx-to-leaf ratio, making it easy to trim. The structure of the plant tends to be open, but can get somewhat bushy, so it works best as a multi-branch plant. The leaves are a medium to lighter green with medium to slender sativa style leaflets, and the buds also stay light green and form a profusion of orange hairs. At finish, buds are dewy with crystalline resin. A tasty sweet citrus bud for those who like a fresh fruity stash. The enjoyable sativa-leaning high boosts the senses, bringing on thoughtful reflection and heightened sensory perception. 1st place-Spannabis, Indoor Hydro category 2008, 1st place-Highlife Cup Outdoor category 2007, 2nd place-IC420 Breeders Cup 2008, Winner-High Times Top 10 Strains of the Year 2009

Indica Dominant

Flowering Time: 55-65 Days

Indoor

joti are available all over canada

• Like 3

Have to recommend JOTI Lemon Skunk, KC Brains' Leda Uno, KC36, Lemon Stinky and Super Lemon Haze.

(I too love the lemons)

Just a word of caution about Jordan's Lemon Skunk; it stinks, I mean a really overpowering stench that you can't mask.

• Like 5

Have to recommend JOTI Lemon Skunk, KC Brains' Leda Uno, KC36, Lemon Stinky and Super Lemon Haze.

(I too love the lemons)

Just a word of caution about Jordan's Lemon Skunk; it stinks, I mean a really overpowering stench that you can't mask.

I was looking at JOTI Lemon Skunk. Does it really have a skunky smell to it or a powerful lemon peel smell ?

Two words: Sannie's Jack.

The two girls I had were very, very lemony. That was the F6.

• Like 3

I have 2 I can recommend, CCK x Drizella and Heri X NBD, both from Sinister. The lemon is pretty strong in the phenos I have. Both have a 6+ month cure and both are nice for relaxing on the couch nursing a rib injury.

@FatBoy707: A friend grew this one out and it was amazingly strong and had a twisted sour lemon flavor that made you constantly pucker your lips. When our Lemon Skunk was in veg people would notice the smell a couple of streets over, It got worse as it flowered, no one could walk past the house without stopping and staring. It brought a lot of unwanted attention and had to be shutdown fast. Smelled like someone tried to mop up roadkill with lemon floor cleaner.

• Like 5

Sannies jack!

lemon lemon lemon bit hazey lemon lemon lemon

But watch Out, for me its no strain to smoke all day every Day :D

• Like 3

I haven't personally grown a strain that had a Just lemon smell. For me there are always other smells tossed in with the lemon. Off the top of my head smells like skunky-spicy asian-hazey spice-black pepper- or it's kinda spread into a more orangey smell.

Not tried growing/smoking Sannie's version of Jack yet, but the way ya'all rave makes me wanna. 12 week/hazey high/can run 12-12 from seed for sog. If I was h.truman I would spend less than $100 and buy a couple packs of Sannie's Jack regs. Then run a 20 plant sog after a two wk veg. Then pheno hunt for the lemon...

-Passion

@FatBoy707: A friend grew this one out and it was amazingly strong and had a twisted sour lemon flavor that made you constantly pucker your lips. When our Lemon Skunk was in veg people would notice the smell a couple of streets over, It got worse as it flowered, no one could walk past the house without stopping and staring. It brought a lot of unwanted attention and had to be shutdown fast. Smelled like someone tried to mop up roadkill with lemon floor cleaner.

I got get a pack of these soon

Super lemon haze from greenhouse....and Tangie from DNA....its sorta made for butane extract....super cirtus terpenes.....sin city seeds...blue lime pie

Also Lemon Skunk is available its a DNA genetics strain......maybe not the same one you are used to but DNA genetics are pretty solid in my experience.......maybe a bit rushed at times but good none the less

• Like 1

is lemon thai pretty lemony on the taste n smell yes?

i'd like me some lemony racyness for sure to lol

Lemon Thai,doesnt smell much. ..untill it get´s hot or you touch the buds.

Its flavour is strong lemon and the buzz is "fucking amazing" (The Organic Obsession).

smile

• Like 3

haha seems cool

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me why seeds aren't bred and sold in the US, like they are in the Netherlands, UK, Spain, & other countries? thank you, dsj

lol there are lots of american breeders.. just as there are many in spain, everywhere else in europe, and quite everywhere else in the rest of the world

• Like 1

Are you shure you want to live in a country, where the possession of one cannabis seed is illegal? You live in Oregon, don´t you?

Sounds not too bad. The world wide prohibition continues, I was told, and many people prefer to stay in in the shade and safe - even in Spain, the UK and other countries.

smile

• Like 1

More votes for:

Super Lemon Haze - like lemonheads or sweet lemon meringue pie lemons

Lemon Skunk - My vote would be for the cut that DNA is working with, real deal for sure. I grew it a few years back...

and one that hasn't been mentioned:

Sour Wonder: A cross of Rez's ECSD and the original Williams Wonder.

Those seeds aren't anywhere on the market, (not sure if they ever were) but I've been working them and have some Sour crosses with them.

(some were more grapefruit, others came out like being hit by a lemon truck with a sagey herbal back note from the WW. It was really tasty)

This was not the sweet lemon of the other two, nor lemon peel... straight lemon funk.

A lot of the Jack Herer strains I have grown have a distinct lime flavor. My buddy finds this too.

But I am always hearing about lemony jack and getting a little confused.

I haven't run across it. But, since it contains citrus terpenes it could go any number of ways.

That ECSD from Rez is very distinctly Grapefruit or Lemon. Not much in the middle.

The grapefruit was stronger on the flowers than it was after the cure.

I think the WW threw it more in the direction of the lemons.

When I think of Jack Herer I think of sweet lime with a pine, fuel funk... there is also this sweet, maybe nutty, aftertaste that is all Jack.

I don't think it's praline... I get that more from the Harlequin. I hope one day I can put words on the experience.

Very hard to put words on, but I know it when I taste it.

So: there's a Sativa, a hybrid, and an Indica with the lemon funk... (in that order) take your pick!

Yes, technically breeders still mostly "DO NOT EXIST" in the states.

You know... like Fight Club, and the Illuminati!

But... DJ Short(s) has been here his whole life.

MOTA, Rez, DNA, Kyle Kushman, BOG, Chem, Steve Tuck, etc.

SO... that kind of tells you something.

I think there are almost as many strains created in the U.S. as there are in Amsterdam.

Possibly more by now.

There are actually a lot more US breeders now with the medical laws.

It is finally safer to obtain seeds in the states than from overseas...

Those poor customs agents.

They used to be able to snag them on the way out AND on the way back in!!!

Not anymore!

Peace

lol there are lots of american breeders.. just as there are many in spain, everywhere else in europe, and quite everywhere else in the rest of the world

Can anyone tell me why seeds aren't bred and sold in the US, like they are in the Netherlands, UK, Spain, & other countries? thank you, dsj

• Like 1