•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
skunkmonster

charlottes web & AC/DC

I got into a little friendly discussion about the medical known AC/DC plant.

as far as I know the AC/DC is a high cbd pheno of the cannatonic (20:1 cbd/thc)

Also the charlottes web should be a high cbd with little to no thc..(and hence the medical properties for children) (Jonas brothers cut/realm of caring)

Now a friend shows me a test result from the what she names ac/dc with no cbd only thc(a)

With the story that its a clone from the us and most be the Real deal..

Did my friend got mis leed or are there more strains around with the name Ac/Dc? ?

Can some one vertify my story?

• Like 1

You will not get high and it has the pain relief power of a placebo.

• Like 4

the joker, that was not my question, but thanks anyway :D you say for pain relaif more thc is possibly a better option?

@ fattboy707

Thanks buddy, thats the info i needed

• Like 1

In my personal experience with extreme pain , marijuana has the pain relief properties one believes it does . At the time of my injury I was growing heavy duty Indicas ( bubba Kush , Pure Kush). Weak ass Sativa ( killing fields ) and had a collection of hash and kief of some heavy strains .

I went to several dispensaries and tried Harlequin and several other " high CBD " strains as well as edibles , sprays and tinctures. My wife lives with chronic pain .

The only thing that worked was bubba Kush hash ( katsu cut) and that didn't stop pain but put us to sleep. It also made us spaced out and really stupid.

Yoga, Ice and Epsom salts were more effective than the dozen or so marijuana based products we tried. Injuries were herniated discs, shattered bones and deatroyed ligaments resulting in permanent disability .

• Like 1

Pain is a reception of nerve to the brain. Therefore thc helps imk better bc it is hitting those receptors hard. Helping to FORGET the pain and to ease us in. As where cbd is more for cellular levels and brain synapse. Like for light reception etc. I'm still learnin all of this. This very topic is a grand gesture for growers in medicinal. Because we hold the abilityto help others on a great level if we are willing to put in the work. And this is an ancient practice that is just now being pushed hard. There is so much we will discover . Endless possibilities in the world of cannabis. God knew what he was doing with this plant. That's for sure. I can't wait to see what others have tp offer on this here on og. I have a feeling things will be progressing greatly here.happy growing everyone. I look forward to this discussion. Rhino cbd may have some input. And the revrand

Are you planning on running ac/dc skunkmknster?

• Like 1

thnx for the reply's gentleman :tu

well if i could get my hands on some AC/DC (high cbd) i would like to try is for sure..

i found some "little pain relief" in some thc only strains also, it dont makes the pain go away but it helps you handle it much easyér

but the best noticeble effect is probaly the muscle relaxation, that helps me the most.

i do belive there is some medical value in cannabis, but maybe not as much as the Pro-mmj movements claimes

but surely much more than the Anti-MMj want us to believe.

i'm hoping to find out more by tying it out myself, and make some different ratio oill's in the future.

• Like 1

For pain Green manalishi is the way to go, or something hashplant related works wonders for nerve pain

and with the extra THC Kick from the G1-3 it just works.

the freeking fables of CBD for pain!! i've tried multiple strains trough out my years of growing and searching for pain relieving

strains. that the high THC from the G-13 seems to do it every time and i've tried them with multiple patients who use

my selected green manalishi for there pain and it works with everyone!!!

i had my Green manalishi tested and it's results came in at (aprox 18%THC-0,6%CBD)

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 6

Those strains have been used specifically in medicine for children, one of the ways its used is with those who have epilepsy and have multiple fits every day, with the use of cannabis oil from strains like charlottes web, young children are going from fitts as many as 10+ a day to one once a week . In my opinion thc has a place in the cannabinoid profile normally but what they have works wonders for the purpose they intended it to be used, children who have no interest in being high and just want to live a normal life are able to do so with extremely low thc strains.

Probably not something you would want to grow unless you have a specific purpose in which you want to use it. Just my 2p don’t let me put you off anything though. If i was you and i wanted something for pain relief i would grow a multitude of strains and sample them all until you find something that specifically works for you, wouldn’t get hung up on cbd, thc ratios too much. Try making some hash from your grow, hash seems to work really well taking the edge of pain.

Have fun and all the best, Crook.

• Like 5

@thecrook

for children of course its awesome!! but i guess we are not working with children on OG :tu

• Like 2

Probably not something you would want to grow unless you have a specific purpose in which you want to use it.

Indeed bro :) Thats what i was trying to get at ,they plants for kids and he should be looking for something with mix of all cannabinoids.

• Like 3

@thecrook

indeed the psychoactive component should be left behind for people/children who benefit from only the CBD.

but for (nervePAIN) in particular, the pain is activated by your brain, it is sending pain signals trough your nerves to counter this effect

Cannabis is needed with a proper amount of THC to quickly activate much needed pain relief in most cases.

CBD also can play a part but it is not as significant as THC for nerve pain.

It realy has to do with a complete set of cannabinoids so look for higher THC with low amounts of CBD

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 4

from elwin_ransom

Pain is a reception of nerve to the brain. Therefore thc helps imk better bc it is hitting those receptors hard. Helping to FORGET the pain and to ease us in. As where cbd is more for cellular levels and brain synapse. Like for light reception etc. I'm still learnin all of this. This very topic is a grand gesture for growers in medicinal. Because we hold the abilityto help others on a great level if we are willing to put in the work. And this is an ancient practice that is just now being pushed hard. There is so much we will discover . Endless possibilities in the world of cannabis. God knew what he was doing with this plant. That's for sure. I can't wait to see what others have tp offer on this here on og. I have a feeling things will be progressing greatly here.happy growing everyone. I look forward to this discussion. Rhino cbd may have some input. And the revrand

@elwin_ransom

indeed awsome !!! if there was only a place were al the medicinal marijuana Growers/patients/ friends could

Unite and look after each other for free.

Let not money destroy one of the last things in nature that can help mankind.

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 1

This is my new current goal brother. I'm in the middle of moving to a new loca5ion. Where I will be investing what I've saved the past 2 years in a large grow and experimentation. My goal is to generate income through recreational users in order to fund the project. Where we will be finding specific strains for specific uses. From ptsd to pain to epilep5etc. And so on. And the prices for these medicinal strains will be extremely low. If not free. We wish to be able to donate meds basically to those who need them and fund through those who use for fun and mild things. This has been a dream of mine for years and we are finally getting there. And we wish to create a collective effort once we are established here at our new home. Thank you for sharing rhino. And bless you in your journey.

• Like 3

I wanted to keep my answer vague as the general research behind what the different cannaboids, terpenoids, falavanoids, amino acids, essential oils, fats etc roles to play in medical cannabis are only just really starting to have the surface scratched as such. I didn’t want to post actual ratios of thc/cbd that someone would be looking for as there is so much more to take into consideration, such as the persons tolerance to the effects of thc such a anxiety etc. Cbd is effective in modulating the effects of thc so what works and is suitable for one person may not be right for another, Also cbd isn’t very effective in binding with the cb1 and cb2 receptors but is effective in binding with 5-HT1a receptor which can also combat certain neurological pains. But i do tend to agree that high thc strains are very suitable for pain relief it seems, even though there is over 60 other cannabinoids and an array of 400+ other components of cannabis to take into consideration.

I know i read in your thread that you had a terrible car accident, which I’m awfully sorry to hear about, i’m sure you know a lot more on the subject of pain relief than i do as you’ve experienced it first hand. I agree the same as you, a high cbd without thc and the other cannabinoids etc, the medicine would be pretty useless for pain relief, unless you wanted a nearly non psychotropic medicine.

Crook

@elwin_ransom & @thecrook & @skunkmonster and @ all of OG

Love, peace and respect to all who are working with natures finest medicine

Let show the world 1 patient at i time that it can al be done with nature.

We need to stop destroying nature, and STOP making room for money making concrete buildings .

And give the world what it so rightfully deserves love peace and respect from all

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 3

@elwin_ransom & @thecrook & @skunkmonster and @ all of OG

Love, peace and respect to all who are working with natures finest medicine

Let show the world 1 patient at i time that it can al be done with nature.

We need to stop destroying nature, and STOP making room for money making concrete buildings .

And give the world what it so rightfully deserves love peace and respect from all

Greetz RhinoCBD

That is definitely the right attitude Rhino, glad to see in a lot of your posts your amazing attitude towards others as a caring human being .

• Like 3

O yes its the best partner in crime one could have, and a good friend also.

His attitude made even me change, and i am a tuff one to deal with you can count on that...

I suffer the worst adhd version known to mankind and he even helps me with his nerv pain.

Perfection is the main key in my life and he is always there to hit the brakes even when i go warp speed.

Not to forget my wife who is always in the crossfire and taking care of shit even when i'm not around.

That being said i want to give a shout out to the WHOLE NAW crew incl: Wendy, Jordy, Visser and ofcourse Mr smoke a lot helping us out were they can!!!

Love and Peace to everyone...

Just enjoy

Pg

• Like 5

Hey guys, great topic!!

I can't say much about painrelief but i had some other benefits from our beloved plant.

A friend had Black Spot on her Skin for 2

Years, went to diff docs did several therapies - nothing worked so it should be cutted.

I gave her a selfmade tincture and within three weeks it was gone and Never came back. She took some drops on this spot two to three times a day.

the grandma of my Girl had Bad problems with the stomach and stuff was in the Hospital, also no cure. I gave her the same tincture. She took three spoons a 15 drips a day and was also able to eat and Shit normal after some days.

There are more Stories...

I love this wonderful plant and all the different ways to make something Out of it!!

Greetz!

• Like 2