•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

current freebies/more coming!

Hey guys, I was just checkin,Sannies freebies. Theres 4 strains in there, Grape Rom x Heri (grape romulan was a ROC strain) snow queen x heri, caramel cough x drizella and Ms Universe x Drizella. The cc x dri was labeled backwards when I sent em n I see its never been corrected, but same with ms uni x dri...both strains are excellent. Ive got 2 ms uni x dri in 2 gal grow bags, 60" tall n exact smells n structure. 1 cc x dri growing. C99 leaning. These are relatively quick sativas. Just look,at the lineage Dynasty used n ul see why theres a quickness to them. The other 2 mentioned, my god. All I can say is the pit ur ass to sleep at anytime medicine. I made snow queen x heri f2s. Ive got thegrape rom x heri on deck to bx it. 2 for sleep, 2 for energy. I may place an order with Sannie just to get more of my bb rom x heri back. Ask Griot about it ;) He grew a beaut :) A friend in,Mich just harvested a beaut as well without the colors. Bb rom x heri is called Grape Earth, courtesy of griot. The snow queen x heri is SOB, or smacked out bitch lol...anyway, give Sannie some damn sales n,Ill send in some more shit u fuckers will be gettin stoner boners for! Lol! Love Sannie, hit him up!

• Like 23

Yo Indi you got it going on or what...sorry to hijack your topic bro but NAW can say we've got some freebees coming up also.

Indeed maybe we can put up sales a little for Sannie by sharing killer genetics with the world.

From the Head Candy male the tests are runnin full force and i can say that the following crosses end up at Sannies freebees for sure...

Polar Bear x Head Candy, Jack Hammer x Head Candy, Purple chem x Head Candy go for freebees and are tested.

G39, Head Candy F2 and Hammer of Dawn are in de test and go to the shop if all is good.

Dooble Koosh x Head Candy(KillaKoosh) and Durganchistral x Head Candy are still untested and the WarHead is a little sketchy, she needs some more testing, partly because its the first cross with her.

Sharing is caring...hail to the clown!!

Just enjoy

NAW seeds

• Like 17

Sounds interesting Indican i am guessing sales are probably down all over.???? where most Growers have there seed / clone run going , and being summer most talking a break ... from indoor..

i would guess 2 - 3 month dead spot in the MJ seed business probably this time of year .. Curious whats new in Sannies shop for new strains other then free bee's ??? going to go have a look

There is no dead-spot in the cannabis seed world, regardless of the time of year. Most folks I know grow outdoor in the summer, but some also grow indoor during that time as well... like I do. As I wait for my outdoor plants to grow and finish, I have some plants growing indoor that will keep me in smoke until I harvest outdoor.

Gotta remember, it's only summer here in the Northern hemisphere. There's a lot of indoor growing going on in the Southern Hemisphere right about now.

• Like 4

Indi,

I have 5 Ms.U x Driz going now maybe a week from showing sex. I started them with 5 Shackzilla's and plan to run them together. The plants are beautiful and growing fast, if I get 5 ladies from your freebie I will have trouble running them all in a 4 x4 room with 600 hps. Gota say so far I am impressed with this freebie its holding its own with the Zilla's. Thanks dude and hope good things keep coming your way.

Peace

• Like 4

There is no dead-spot in the cannabis seed world, regardless of the time of year. Most folks I know grow outdoor in the summer, but some also grow indoor during that time as well... like I do. As I wait for my outdoor plants to grow and finish, I have some plants growing indoor that will keep me in smoke until I harvest outdoor.

Gotta remember, it's only summer here in the Northern hemisphere. There's a lot of indoor growing going on in the Southern Hemisphere right about now.

This is a good question and maybe some breeders on here Sannie Esko might chime in.... if they charted there sales months etc ?????

My guess best sales are spring and fall in northern hemisphere this time of year it slows down people are on holidays spending time out door

I have to disagree with you DG I know everyone tends to think that southern hemisphere has people to lol but actually if you google population b latitude you might be shocked to know that only 10 - 12 percent of global population lives in southern hemisphere out of that one would be lucky to say that .5 - 1 percent of that population grows weed 6.88 billion people on earth only 800,000,000 living in southern hemisphere

I think most of seed sales are mostly directed to Holland, Germany, Italy , greece, USA, Canada far more sales in northern then southern would be my guess being everything there other then Uruguay is illegal

who is the man? .. indi is the man, no doubts about it :)

and our brothers from the NAW adding to the temptation is only making this better and better !!

along with esko's excellent freebies and the stuff that happens on the sidelines

when knutsel breeds some gems for us at sannie's, this is a very fine parade of

super good-freebies, fellas ... thank you ALL for taking such good care of us B)

if anyone fancies some SLOTH F2 as freebies. they're in the make *wink*

"SLOTH" aka. "Super13" or "S13" = (G13Project x G13/Black Widow F4).

• Like 15

Sannie dont sell seeds in Holland since the law changed at 1 march 2015, that hurts, we can use all the support we can get.

None of us actually aim to have seeds ready for big sales months. Its ready, when its ready.

July release:

Freebies are ready, Chocolate Cheese (femalised), they will fly out.

Chocolate Rain (femalised), raspberry pheno.

Next lineup i keep secret, for august.

Since i have the help of my brother for testing and setting down decent selections, u will here me more often then ever.

• Like 24

Since i have the help of my brother for testing and setting down decent selections, u will here me more often then ever.

ESKO this whole response was great but reading this last line just got me really excited!!! I can't wait to see what you mix up:) Thanks for all your hard dedicated work!

• Like 1

When i harvest my seeds, the testers are ready from previous trimester + seeds dried and allready cooled.

U allready notice it, i released allot the last few months.

Behind the scene the old beans are poppin like popcorn. Lets see what i got collected.

• Like 5

a total machine, haha. no one makes seeds like you do, in terms of reliability, testing, and expected results.

you are the only one i know so far that puts the same effort into the freebies as into the "real worked" lines.

i totally can't wait to try some of the new chocolate cheese-version,

adding the chocolope to the mix with make it even more special !!!

and with the fems there will be no wasted space or time ... it's win-win *SAN in excitement*

• Like 7

Nice Freebies Indican With the Sugar Punch and Chocolate Rain back in stock you got to make a order that should raise the sales a bit.

I tell ya this, I just tried to hit a snow queen x heri nug in a water bong an hour or so ago. Within a second of hitting the,lungs blew up n slobbery cough ensued. Its exactly what I wanted. Lung buster, plus Im so gd fried, this is Indi ur talkin to. Im fuckin ripped. Im not bullshitting when I say its probably, GOTTA BE, Top 5 hammering stone ever had. Im havin a bitch of a time seein my screen right now. No brsggin. 2 strains that did what I thought. Way stronger than huck x sq

• Like 5

NAW N ESKO, Sannie informed me awhile back,bout the no,sales within his domain. The man has helped me in ways he probably doesnt realize. Im with u guys fully. Ill always give back to this community cuz Sannies watched me go thru raids, robberies, my rants. Always shown me support n love n I hope he knows how most of us feel bout him. Great group from top to bottom plus hes given,as much,to me as Ibe donated to the shop. lets place orders peeps...

@santero, u need to sell the g13/bw lol...outstanding plant goin

• Like 11

@indi

thank you ... derg corra does ;)

i hope the LUI F2 and Reef-GBW F5 bring some good results. there will be much more repros

following up (like sensi star regs, old mota lines, mk-ultra regs, ancient puna budder, matanuskaTF,

the original schnazz, chocolate diesel, reefs romulan, pure burmese ect ect ect ... lots to come and

don't forget: patience is a virtue, fellas ... lol.)

• Like 9

The Puna Budder & Matanuska got my full attention, San! The real-deal Puna Budder and Matanuska are pretty much 'lost strains' unless you know an original grower. Puna Budder is the best thing to ever come from Hawaii... the same goes for Alaska's Matanuska TF. Back in the early 90's MTF was going for around $6k per pound... not bad for a pound of weed!

Just about every strain you mention is seriously hard to find... but well worth growing, if you can find them.

I'll work on my patience, San... take your time.

• Like 3

Ok the problem with giving Sannie more sales is #1 his payment method changed, #2 his shipping method changed, and #3 my last order never arrived. Cash was received and the order was mailed, but it never arrived (or hasn't yet 24 days later). So i've went from a 100% success rate over 2 whole years of ordering with the old methods of payment and stealth shipping to 50% with only two orders with the new cash in the mail payment system and basically zero stealth shipment option. I will wait a few more days before I go ahead and drop a comment in the 20% less when using cash in the mail thread, but despite wanting to order several more strains on this site it has now become not an option. I can't really afford to just throw money away with the newer much higher risk method of payment and zero stealth shipping that are currently used. I could describe how the one order I did recently recieved arrived, but I obviously don't want to give up the shipping method even though it was very obvious and the package arrived torn, but I did recieve it the first time I tried cash in the mail.

Cannazon stocks esko's gear so i'm gonna be checkin them out in the future unless my last order does arrive, but none have taken this long ever in the last 3 years. So there is just too much risk to ordering from Sannies atm it seems (again unless the order is just super super late and does still arrive, which would be awesome).

Well that kinda sucks but hey sometimes it gets stuck at customs for a few weeks who knows , May be Sannie could check into possibly moving his address to Germany or someplace close where it might be beneficial,, for him or have some other breeder do the shipping from there area that is in with Sannie Maybe its time to partner up Sans ..

and as for supporting doing few seed runs now will send in some seeds as well if he wants em and if it will help

You can have all the seeds in the world but if you cannot get them out or your more or less bottle necked WTF can you do ..

In some places a farmer once grew due to mother nature the place now cannot grow a weed what do you do stay there ??? or move to a place where you can survive .. in business sometimes its just better to pack up and move next door if the money is there right

Choices choices life is life

I say pack up n get the hell out of there

Ok the problem with giving Sannie more sales is #1 his payment method changed, #2 his shipping method changed, and #3 my last order never arrived. Cash was received and the order was mailed, but it never arrived (or hasn't yet 24 days later). So i've went from a 100% success rate over 2 whole years of ordering with the old methods of payment and stealth shipping to 50% with only two orders with the new cash in the mail payment system and basically zero stealth shipment option. I will wait a few more days before I go ahead and drop a comment in the 20% less when using cash in the mail thread, but despite wanting to order several more strains on this site it has now become not an option. I can't really afford to just throw money away with the newer much higher risk method of payment and zero stealth shipping that are currently used. I could describe how the one order I did recently recieved arrived, but I obviously don't want to give up the shipping method even though it was very obvious and the package arrived torn, but I did recieve it the first time I tried cash in the mail.

Cannazon stocks esko's gear so i'm gonna be checkin them out in the future unless my last order does arrive, but none have taken this long ever in the last 3 years. So there is just too much risk to ordering from Sannies atm it seems (again unless the order is just super super late and does still arrive, which would be awesome).

Heres what ya do. Email Sannie at the shop, not here. He will do sumthin for ya, guaranteed.

Well that kinda sucks but hey sometimes it gets stuck at customs for a few weeks who knows , May be Sannie could check into possibly moving his address to Germany or someplace close where it might be beneficial,, for him or have some other breeder do the shipping from there area that is in with Sannie Maybe its time to partner up Sans ..

and as for supporting doing few seed runs now will send in some seeds as well if he wants em and if it will help

You can have all the seeds in the world but if you cannot get them out or your more or less bottle necked WTF can you do ..

In some places a farmer once grew due to mother nature the place now cannot grow a weed what do you do stay there ??? or move to a place where you can survive .. in business sometimes its just better to pack up and move next door if the money is there right

Choices choices life is life

I say pack up n get the hell out of there

Easier said than done. Its his home.

• Like 2

@esko, choc rain raspberry fem? Yep....ill do them lol...Choc rain can get LARGE....Im in search of any freaky fruit strains...got alot of strawberry n bb, mango, peach, a few fruities goin...even red heri fruit bud, which seeds will be available of them as well...an ibl that goes what, 18 bxs? Lol...I hit heri ibl with red heri fruit bud as well...bring both ibls back together n f1 reduex lol...I love this shit....

• Like 3

Yeah I can shoot him and email early next week after it's been a full month, I always like to be more than fair with anything i've ordered whether it be seeds or electronics etc.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say that Indi is producing fire and San has brought back some unbelievable stuff. San, your LUIf2 is my fave strain to date. Indis grape earth and mother firefly will melt you into the couch. I couldnt take it anymore and broke a 12 year streak of not smoking cause i had to try these dudes stuff. A big thank you to Esko for the C99f3, they are awesome and make anything it touches better. Also wanted to thank Esko for working all the mexican lines and El Tib for bringing those to him. ---G----

• Like 7