•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Smidge34

Jackberry F4 X Caramel Candy Kush

I've introduced myself, but this is my first real post after a few years of lurking. Here's some shots of a cross I made outdoors last year from one of my favorite JBF4 phenos crossed with a kick ass CCK male. He stunk it up even in veg and had more trichomes than I've seen on a male plant, so even though I don't normally breed, I had to collect a little of his pollen and cross it not only with the Jackberry pheno, but two different CCK phenos, making some F2 version CCKs.

Anyway, this pheno of the Jackberry crossed with the CCK has completely taken over my indoor stable. She is dense and covered in trichs at day 49 and a dried sample looks, tastes and hits heavy already, but she shines at 56 days and even has better buzz reviews than at 63. I'm gonna a take one 70 days this run, just to see and sample. She's a short, sticky plant with pinky sized stalks at their terminal ends, grows slow in veg, but doubles her size in stretch. I grow with water and molasses only in an organic super soil I created.

gallery_8961_5028_1304463.jpg

gallery_8961_5028_1031116.jpg

gallery_8961_5028_225639.jpg

gallery_8961_5028_689671.jpg

gallery_8961_5028_151345.jpg

• Like 16

Hey Smidge, nice first post, that plant looks great ! I have not grown Jackberry but I just popped a Jackberry x Shack fem.

• Like 1

Nice cross ! Just curious if the cck your running gives a wicked weed hangover the next morning ? The sticky bud my plant makes around the 58 day mark has me burnt out for a hour or so the next morning! Not complaining just stating cck is some pretty good meds but the hangover part takes some getting used to lol ! Shiska

• Like 1

I haven't had a "pot hangover" in 30 years from smoking, but I vaguely remember one! This plant is so strong you can taste the THC in your mouth when u exhale a big bong rip.

Gives me some new ideas. I never found a Jackberry f4 that I liked enough to keep but have some frosty Cck -looks like a good cross.

Q: did you ever clone the cck male? I have yet to find one stable enough to keep around.

I am just testing some Sugarpunchx cck - some are looking incredible but I was unable to bring the flower time down to 56-60 days.

I pulled the male and destroyed him after collecting enough pollen for my purposes and now I kinda wonder if that was a bad move. Nah, I'm not set up yet nor have the room to run a serious breeding program, but man he wound have been cool to keep around for future crossing. I used the term "breed" in my op, but I meant I just chucked some pollen and got lucky with it.

looks good- really nice looking JB X CCK. I bet that would make some great hash after "pulling" the seeds. tasty i bet.

thanks

-Passion