62 replies to this topic

#1 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:40 AM

Hi All,

I want to warn you all to not order at Cannazon. Phonenumber is not in use anymore and they are not answering emails. I made the mistake to make a bank transfer and now have no options to get my money back. My order still has the same status for over two weeks now (bank transfer). I cut my loss and just wanted to warn you guys for making the same mistake I made ordering at this site.

Kater

#2 bdub

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Coding, snowboarding, workin the garden

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:43 AM

Hey sorry to hear about your troubles. I too placed an order recently. Received no response back to my inquiries via email, phone number dead, order showed processing, thought I was never going to see my order. About a month later the seeds show up in the mailbox. The lack of response is pretty unacceptable honestly, because I was super patient and never sent an angry word to Mr. C, only positive words because I know he's having some health problems or something. But don't give up hope that your order will arrive. Cannazon has honestly been very good service/shipping in the past, so maybe he is just having some difficult times.

#3 ReverendMaynard

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts
  • Interests:Synthetic, sterile, efficient hydroponics.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

Since this site is connected to a shop that sells seeds that isn't Cannazon, how is the heads up relevant here?

Eskobar's explained earlier this week about the owners health issues and that esko feels very secure putting his genetics there for sale so I'll take his word over a random any day.

RM

#4 bdub

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:48 AM

Maybe this is the wrong section of the forum, but it's relevant because 1. he stocks both sannie and esko's stuff 2. he stocks stuff sannie does not have in stock, currently esko's lady cane and chocolope 3. people may be more inclined to order from him because he offers credit card payments.

I agree that Sannie is the always the better option, and his payment methods are fine for me personally.

I take Esko's word over a random any day of the week too, but sooner or later all those randoms start to look not so random. I feel bad that Mr. C is having health issues, but people have a right to be honest if something is not right. We are not the only ones having this issue. Esko did say the guy didn't call him back for months also. It's a business and he is gladly taking people's money, but it's starting to get shady ordering from the place and it is impossible to get in touch with the guy.

Hopefully this forum is a place where people can be honest but maintain respect for each other.

#5 e$kob@r

Grow Teacher

• Moderators+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

The number on cannazon site works.

I never had to wait for a phonecal. I waited for email.
Eventually i phoned him, contact straight away.

Call the international number during the week,
Openingshours listed on cannazon site = UK time.
U will talk straight to Mr C himself.

I am still in good relation with Mr. C and dropping also the new fems.
He knows very well that the service has to improve like it was before.
Cogito ergo sum

#6 bdub

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

Thanks man, that's good to hear. I will be first in line to buy your new fems if you say he's good.

#7 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

Ofcourse it is possible to have some personal issues and affect your business. This could happen to everyone. The only thing that bothers me, is that it is not communicated when ordering and no reply to emails......except if you ask for details to make a bank tranfer....I got back an email the following day and no news or change in order status after payment. His personal problems seem to affect orderhandling and not payment handling.

When I read some of your comments he seems a standup guy and maybe I am just used to the service from sannies. I would never order at Cannazon if shipping to the Netherlands was not an issue in these times.

#8 bluesky

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

Hi kater,

Sorry to hear of your troubles with cannazon,when i last ordered from them,my order was in my hands in about seven days and paid with card,but it was some months back.

Regards blue.

#9 BalzaSteel

Dazed 'n' Confused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4006 posts
  • Interests:Grokking

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

thing is that payment handling is done by computers, order handling is done by, well, hand, if the person attached to that hand is unavailable for some reason which could be a holiday or a heart attack or anything in between, than the order handling might take more time.

Stay Safe

BalzOut
"Evil wears every possible mitten"

JUST SAY NO To Strain Name Acronyms

HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES, scroll down to post #12

The NutHouse (grow journal)

#10 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:10 AM

Just make sure you have a option to get your money back when choosing a payment option (creditcard/paypal). If he doesnt deliver you can ask your creditcard company to restitute your money. I will update this topic if something changes in my orderstatus.This way everybody who reads this will know how long it will take to get your order or not.

Dont mean to scare you guys from ordering there, just dont like it if there is no communication. I called the number today and it did ring but nobody picked up. Will try again later.

Kater

#11 e$kob@r

Grow Teacher

• Moderators+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:37 AM

Yes, try this afternoon.
U rang him just on openingstime.
Cogito ergo sum

#12 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:45 AM

Tried calling again and he picked up the phone :). He somehow missed my payment coming through and promised me to get my order out today. Looks like everything is going to be alright after all.

Will update when package arrives.

Kater

#13 JetDro

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1601 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:43 AM

I am and have been trying to buy from him for a week or so. Called 2 times, emailed 3 times, no reply back to me.
Not sending CC info unless he responds back to me..........

#14 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

Just called him again and got hold of him after calling the second time Jetdro. Just try again and you will get a hold of him I'm sure. Very nice fella to talk to, he just needs to get extra hands to supply the service people expect and communicate more.

Kater

#15 JetDro

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1601 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:26 AM

Just of the phone with Mr. C. He has had severe back pain, been down a week or more. It IS a one man show, so he has gotten behind.
I placed a nice order with him(Yeah, Holy Princess) and we did it over the phone .................easy peasy.....................

I told him I would post here.......................said he is feeling better, under medication, seeing the Dr, and all will be back to normal within a week or two!!

He said "I'm sorry I have dropped the ball.I will pick it back up"............................

GLAD he is still around............I LIKE doing business with him(the CC makes it too easy)

Just a heads up!!!

Peace,

Jet

#16 kater

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:51 AM

Got my order today with some extra's for the delay. Cannazon is save to order and if it takes longer or you want info on your order it is best to give the dude a call. I will order again from cannazon now I know the background of the lack of communication. Just take into consideration it can take a little longer.

Kater

#17 e$kob@r

Grow Teacher

• Moderators+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:07 AM

I am very happy for u kater.

Not sannie or me pushed mr c or talked about your order.
We had to see it pure, how Mr C was going to fix it.
We did keep an eye on this situation!

Have fun with the seeds, have a great weekend.
Cogito ergo sum

#18 JetDro

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1601 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:25 PM

View Poste$kob@r, on 17 July 2015 - 08:07 AM, said:

I am very happy for u kater.

Not sannie or me pushed mr c or talked about your order.
We had to see it pure, how Mr C was going to fix it.
We did keep an eye on this situation!

Have fun with the seeds, have a great weekend.
That is very interesting and good to know! That the 2 of you care ENOUGH and pour your souls into

Your work and you CARE about how it reaches us, the little minnows. To sit back n watch how your
"Babies" are sold and how the sellers treat the buyers is very cool! Too bad not everyone shares
your respect for plant and GREAT way of doing business.

I can ASSURE you that Mr. C is straight up.....dead straight up. 1 man show, when your down
its all down. He may be slow, hurting, and old......lol.....and sick, but you WILL get your order.

If you ever talk to him, you will understand, he is just not the worlds greatest business man...lol
but very good bloke and honest seller.

#19 Yingsamurai

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

I am having an issue with my order as well. No replies by email and even tried having other seedbanks try to call for me. I paid for my order. I am just sitting here confused on whether or not its ever going to be fulfilled.
Order ID: 12517
Date Ordered: 18/11/2015

Your recent money transfer has been received by HSBC for deposit to Pampers LTD's account. Your recipient should be able to access the funds now. However, if this is not the case please have your recipient contact HSBC with the Faster Payments ID listed below.

As a reminder, here are some details of your transfer:

Xoom Transaction Number: X061804317732165
Sent to: Pampers LTD
Amount Sent: 159.90 USD
Recipient Bank Faster Payments ID: 0000000066903982015020151119826204735

#20 Yingsamurai

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:11 PM

Still no news.. this sucks.