•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

2ndgeneration grower

2015 monkey game

P1=patch 1.....etc and everything is clones.

6/17 raining

P1 put in 5 blue dreams

P2 put in 1 new Holland diesel and 4 bubba kush

6/18 raining

P4 put in 1 og kush

P9 put in 5 woody haze

P13 put in 2 chem dawg and 3 white widows

6/19 raining

P8 put in 1 blue dream and 4 death stars

6/20 rained hard early in the day

P6 put in 2 diesel and 2 g13

6/21 clear day

P3 day scouting and found new tenants clearing Bush. Will leave this spot fallow this year.

6/24 clear day

P2 put in 2 deathstar

P11 put in 4 woody haze

6/25 rained early in the day

P2 put in 3 death star

P11 put in 1 woody haze

6/26 raining

P4 put in 4 death star

P7 put in 4 death star

• Like 2

sounding nice so far,2ndgg :yummy: some great genetics you´ve got going!

gonna pull me a chair for your run ....can we expect some pix in the future?

Good Luck!!

I'm not done putting out yet, but you can expect some pictures when harvest begins. There is one spot P2, I may be able to get a field shot. That spot is in a corn field that comes up right close to a house where the owner is bedridden and I know the home nurse so I just prime her pump and she lives to talk. The rest are out of the question. I may need some uploading help when we get to that point.

• Like 1

well saxo, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. I too tried to copy that picture in a reply, and either I'm not grasping the concept or my computer is too outdated to make it happen. I guess I will just reference my pictures on my gallery. thanks for trying.

Best of luck in your growing endeavors! I hope you have a great grow wherever you do it!

• Like 2

what a pitty, 2nd -_- i´d like to see your plants,in growth & bloom

Best of Luck from over here as well :tu

• Like 1

I think i should give my reasoning behind the monkey game. i am not a smoker, nor is my wife. through my daily endeavors, i find people who actually need hard core thc plants to help with the easing of pain. as i watched my dad go through chemotherapy treatments, and saw the killer indica plants was the only thing that eased that tremendous pain, without making him sick or making him a zombie, until his death. I will never take a flower until it is at the absolute highest level for this reason. my mission statement became to help those people and families with whom need it the most. i make zero money from this, all costs i endure. i give my final product to those that need it the most and accept nothing in return except satisfaction. which is greater to me than any monitary return. all of my giftees at this time are senior citizens. far and away also, most know the perils of war. i feel I owe them. hopefully at some point, some one will do the same for me.

peace

• Like 5

In a perfect world it would be as free and abundant as the air we breathe. Making it so is my mission statement. I'm what I like to call a Marijuana Liberationist. FREE THE PLANT AND THE PLANT WILL BE FREE! :tu

• Like 2

In a perfect world it would be as free and abundant as the air we breathe. Making it so is my mission statement. I'm what I like to call a Marijuana Liberationist. FREE THE PLANT AND THE PLANT WILL BE FREE! :tu

Wow dude. I like that. Induced thinking I'm sure.

I think i should give my reasoning behind the monkey game. i am not a smoker, nor is my wife. through my daily endeavors, i find people who actually need hard core thc plants to help with the easing of pain. as i watched my dad go through chemotherapy treatments, and saw the killer indica plants was the only thing that eased that tremendous pain, without making him sick or making him a zombie, until his death. I will never take a flower until it is at the absolute highest level for this reason. my mission statement became to help those people and families with whom need it the most. i make zero money from this, all costs i endure. i give my final product to those that need it the most and accept nothing in return except satisfaction. which is greater to me than any monitary return. all of my giftees at this time are senior citizens. far and away also, most know the perils of war. i feel I owe them. hopefully at some point, some one will do the same for me.

peace

I can tell you with certainty, that you are not the only one who does this. There are many people, even here on OG, that I know that do this as well... including me... I've been calling this act, "Random acts of Cannabis" for many years. Granted, some of us do use some of the cannabis we grow, but we also give a lot away to those in dire need of it. There are a lot of folks that would rather use cannabis for their ailments instead of pills, however, most of these people cannot afford the high prices that most people ask or high dispensary prices and most won't deal with the black market to get their medicine. That's where growers like you and I come into play.

When my Dad was dying of cancer, a joint was the only thing that would make him hungry enough to want to eat after his chemo sessions. I would go in to his room, shut the door, lock it and spark up that joint. Watching my Dad go through that kind of bullshit made me very angry and very sad.. angry because the doctors wouldn't even consider letting him use cannabis( I would sneak it to him) and sad because it's really hard watching someone you love whither away to nothing because they're not capable of eating on the meds that they are given. I really miss my Dad. :cry Cannabis is certainly no cure, but it does offer a lot of help to those in need.

I want to commend you for your work, 2ndgeneration grower... this world need more people like you!!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 2

Damnit dude, you are hitting home with me. Everything sounds so fucking familiar.

Wow, I thought I was unique in my game. Brings much warmth to my heart to know of this. Imagine all the people.......John Lennon

• Like 2

11 of 13 patches used. 2 left empty and manure added to them to enhance them for next year if they get used next year. The fifty monkeys that didn't make the top fifty grade were chopped up and added to the manure. Sidenote, the picture above got chopped.

gallery_13537_5031_1709241.jpg

this girl proved herself worthy of the game. first shape was a 90 degree bend. received two more nineties before she went out. shaped for optimum survival and yield in her particular patch. she will resemble a spiral marijuana staircase in the end. sort of like a compression spring. her stalk length will be much greater than her linear height. paint large wire ties green and connect the "spring" coils as they go around. a couple clicks on each tie every time in. this patch is the only one with this manipulation technique. very viney front yard. blends in well.

• Like 2

my very first entry on the thread. I see why things looked odd to me on the calculations. on 6/17. I miss labeled. P2 is actually P5. I don't go more than 5 per patch.

P12 got two chemdawgs

Update. All 50 monkeys still in the game. Ranging from three feet tall to eight feet tall. August will be the big growth month for them. The three footers are growing in a spiral. All monkeys are healthy and eating well. Diameters are two feet to five feet. Not able to get any pictures yet. P5 at some point may have a picture shot. At the end will be most pictures.

• Like 1

gallery_13537_5031_541918.jpg

my personal strain. dad and I crossed it outdoors. diesel x big bud. clone only now. I call It new Holland diesel. hybrid that will finsh up beginning of October. I will continue to take harvest ready buds every week until first frost. making yield four times higher and trimming so much easier. six footer here on july 31st. will show massive growth in august and September. will be well over a ten footer. super huge buds that feel like granite. 46 monkeys still in the game

• Like 2

I have about 30 monkeys still out there that will produce more though. But the new Holland diesel is no slouch. It will fill multiple hefty trash bags.

You may recognize the plant structure. <<<<<<-----------

• Like 1