•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Misterdirt

Jalisco IBL

I see the Jalisco IBL is now available. Arrrrggh! I just got an order of the Oaxaca and Boudica.

Damn. Looks like another order is brewing. Look what you made me do, Esko. Might as well pile on a Dynasty or NAW selection while I'm at it.

The Jalisco will have to be crossed, as well as grown for the fun of it. I'll have to be more careful, though, or I could have another accidental cross (Pineapple Fields x Huck Kush anyone?).

• Like 9

Ohhh ohhh ohhh pick me pick me !!!

I was also looking at Esko's IBLs for some breeding purposes, my own use really. I have a very nice dynasty crater lake v5 male sitting right now that I was hoping to let blast on some ladies.

• Like 1

Its exellent for breeding islayhearts.

Easy to preserve and powerfull to make hybrids.

Wait till u hear the feedback from my last females with the Oaxacan. Some will sit down and be very silent, hoping it will stop working soon.

It isnt even the strongest mexican i have selected.

• Like 10

i just ordered some Chucky's, some H.P. and Jalasco Jaze.........................................did NOT get the IBL..........................'cause I also have Sugar Punch, Shackzilla,

Jackberry, KOKush, Sannie's Jack, and Ms. Universe also coming...................think THAT will hold me over a few runs anyways...........

Fuck the rest of the breeders..............Quote me: I'm staying right HERE............ordering Esko's, Sannies, and Dynasty..................between them, THERE IS ALL ANYONE REALLY NEEDS TO WORK WITH!!!!!

WISH i could have scored some CCK............BUT CANNOT FIND IT..............Mr.C offered me SEVERAL "new" Esko strains I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF..........

didnt know what they were, or what to do, so I passed on them....OF COURSE.........some of that "stuff" will be pure fire and I WILL WANT IT LATER..........

what a sickness this is....................lol..............lol............lol..................but I love it!!!!

REALLY looking forward to running the JJ.............I LIKED what Mr. Dirt did with them.............hear him brag on 'em.................must be good if he

is bragging..................lol.............................

• Like 3

JetDro, Mr C has the same strains like i give to Sannie. I just gave him other freebies for a part.

I increased breeding speed allot since i have my brother testing.

Focussing on seedmaking, no much talking till results are aproved. A lil bit, ok.

U need different breeders, because all their goals and personal choices are different.

JJ flowers longest of all my last years projekts, but still decent. There are some extravagant strong pheno's in it.

Some kick back to much sativa, dont keep those.

• Like 4

CCK can still be had...supposedly...if you know where to find it. ;)

http://www.thedankte...k-team/dynasty/d

THANK YOU.....just ordered....on way to me....my life is now complete......at least this week....

Oh BTW, @Misterdirt I'll take all the PF x HK seeds you'll give me. If you're looking to get rid of them(and/or have any left to give).

JetDro, Mr C has the same strains like i give to Sannie. I just gave him other freebies for a part.

I increased breeding speed allot since i have my brother testing.

Focussing on seedmaking, no much talking till results are aproved. A lil bit, ok.

U need different breeders, because all their goals and personal choices are different.

JJ flowers longest of all my last years projekts, but still decent. There are some extravagant strong pheno's in it.

Some kick back to much sativa, dont keep those.

PLEASE.....PLEASE....say that again slower......lol...lol...about tHe JJ....ILL THROW all down....WHAT Pheno do i want to look for. All the seeds Mr. C OFFERED ME WERE your fems....

im sure same as at Sannies.....i ordered 300 American @ Sannies.....he DID NOT HAVE CCH...HP...

CB....OR I WOUKD HAVE ordered all from Sannie

Got my pack of JJ sittin right here waitin on the next good run. Good breeder eh Esko? Hmm... :)

Hey.....your just gonna cross it with Heri.......send em to me......

i have something you should cross with Heri............

It's online for many months

Where have u been?

I must have been high on something or another.

REALLY looking forward to running the JJ.............I LIKED what Mr. Dirt did with them.............hear him brag on 'em.................must be good if he

is bragging..................lol.............................

It absolutely kicks. All sativa fans should try it. Three one-hitters and I'm too high. If I were to name it, I'd call it Wintergreen Haze.

• Like 5

WHAT Pheno do i want to look for.

I only had two girls in my first run. They were both very similar in taste and scent, but the winner had slightly larger calyxes, and when you break up a bud with your fingers, it had a 'gummy' feel to it. Going 12 weeks was a must.

The non-keeper was also good, but the winner was positively stupefying, if you smoke too much.

• Like 6

CCK can still be had...supposedly...if you know where to find it. ;)

http://www.thedankte...k-team/dynasty/

Oh BTW, @Misterdirt I'll take all the PF x HK seeds you'll give me. If you're looking to get rid of them(and/or have any left to give).

So...............I click the link................takes me right to the CCk.............order a pack in 3 minutes, pay with CC all good!!

Then it comes. Sent me wrong seeds. When I complain, I'm called a scammer............emails me a picture of a pack of seeds(that i ordered)

and says that is what you were sent. I send him pic back telling him NO..........that IS NOT WHAT I GOT!!! I got these................

They do not care.....................and after dealing with them through email all day today.............IM DONE

I"M SO DONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MARK MY WORDS..............I SHALL NOT BUY ANOTHER SEED FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SANNIE.

PERIOD...................I AM SO SICK OF GETTIN F'D over and because I'm not in a legal area.............I HAVE NO RECOURSE......................

Thank you for the link........in the future...you MIGHT wanna make sure your links go to PEOPLE WHO CAN BE TRUSTED............................

Peace, a pissed of

Jet

So...............I click the link................takes me right to the CCk.............order a pack in 3 minutes, pay with CC all good!!

Then it comes. Sent me wrong seeds. When I complain, I'm called a scammer............emails me a picture of a pack of seeds(that i ordered)

and says that is what you were sent. I send him pic back telling him NO..........that IS NOT WHAT I GOT!!! I got these................

They do not care.....................and after dealing with them through email all day today.............IM DONE

I"M SO DONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MARK MY WORDS..............I SHALL NOT BUY ANOTHER SEED FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SANNIE.

PERIOD...................I AM SO SICK OF GETTIN F'D over and because I'm not in a legal area.............I HAVE NO RECOURSE......................

Thank you for the link........in the future...you MIGHT wanna make sure your links go to PEOPLE WHO CAN BE TRUSTED............................

Peace, a pissed of

Jet

Well that doesn't make my day. Now I feel like shit. Not your fault of course. I just can't help but feel partly responsible. I did say "supposedly". But I should have explained what I meant by that. What I meant was "it looks like they have it, but I can't say for sure, and I've never done business with them yet, so I don't really know what they're up to, and it could be hit or miss". Needless to say, I'm never going to recommend them to anyone again(and I've got some clean up work to do to make sure those I told about them don't purchase from them).

I'd heard differing reports about Nature's Green Remedies(supposedly who The Dank Team used to be). Ranging from good to bad. They seemed to be about 50/50. Some saying they're legit, some saying they're fucked. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't always work out well for me. And I've certainly learned my lesson the hard way on this one.

Anyways, I owe you one. I might be able to find you some CCK beans locally. I'm not going to mention where(in case somebody wants to beat me to the punch). But if I do find them, I'll do what I can to make sure they end up in your hands. I'll let you know ASAP.

I'm truly sorry about that happening to you. And I deeply regret being so careless with my advice. Especially for giving such bad advice to you(or anyone else on this forum for that matter). I fucked that up big time. Man...I really feel terrible about it. Hopefully I can make it up to you somehow. But I don't expect you to forgive me for it or accept my apology(even if I can partially fix what I've done).

So so sorry. Really I am. I don't feel like I can say that enough. I'm such an idiot. I'm gonna go crawl under a rock for a little while now...and wish I was dead.

• Like 8

@SOG

you're a cool bloke. it takes a real man to admit a mistake and offer to make it right this way.

(well, not more then a misunderstanding, really, but you jump right in ... big respect ! :showoff: )

i am out of likes, but this i like a lot, mate !!

• Like 4

Have ordered twice from natures green remedies and dynasty stuff at that. No problems whatsoever. Sorry that happened. I did however have it all stolen byTravis Larson. Fucking thief.

• Like 1

Well that doesn't make my day. Now I feel like shit. Not your fault of course. I just can't help but feel partly responsible. I did say "supposedly". But I should have explained what I meant by that. What I meant was "it looks like they have it, but I can't say for sure, and I've never done business with them yet, so I don't really know what they're up to, and it could be hit or miss". Needless to say, I'm never going to recommend them to anyone again(and I've got some clean up work to do to make sure those I told about them don't purchase from them).

I'd heard differing reports about Nature's Green Remedies(supposedly who The Dank Team used to be). Ranging from good to bad. They seemed to be about 50/50. Some saying they're legit, some saying they're fucked. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't always work out well for me. And I've certainly learned my lesson the hard way on this one.

Anyways, I owe you one. I might be able to find you some CCK beans locally. I'm not going to mention where(in case somebody wants to beat me to the punch). But if I do find them, I'll do what I can to make sure they end up in your hands. I'll let you know ASAP.

I'm truly sorry about that happening to you. And I deeply regret being so careless with my advice. Especially for giving such bad advice to you(or anyone else on this forum for that matter). I fucked that up big time. Man...I really feel terrible about it. Hopefully I can make it up to you somehow. But I don't expect you to forgive me for it or accept my apology(even if I can partially fix what I've done).

So so sorry. Really I am. I don't feel like I can say that enough. I'm such an idiot. I'm gonna go crawl under a rock for a little while now...and wish I was dead.

Wow...............ME SO SORRY.............hey bro.............DID NOT mean for it to come off like that............NOT AT all!!!

wE ARE GOOD........................i know shit happens..............it happens to me EVERY SINGLE SEED ORDER i place.

Really tired of it!!! I am NOT in a legal area, and really have no recourse against the sellers...................Im just sick of NOT getting WHAT

I PAY FOR. This last place............TOO DAMN BAD.............shipped FAST FAST FAST...............prices were fair..........BUT WTF, mail them and

tell them I got WRONG seeds............and I am told and sent A PICTURE of a pack of seeds..........(ones I DID order, but DID NOT get, lol)

and told I am a scammer trying to GET OVER ON THEM................lol.....................lol..............lol.............

The beans i order were 40 bucks or less, what they sent me was 80 bucks............so WHAT SCAM AM I RUNNING....................??????

SICK OF IT...............SICK OF IT!!!!

SO............SORRY, did not mean to upset you bro............I apologize!!! You did me a solid finding those beans.,

Want to make it up..................order the CCK from them for me.....................if u get it ill cover the $$$ and give ya something special for the effort!!!!!

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DOPE TOPIC......................................................

I have those seeds in my collection.

What about avoiding those rude shops and ask them to me.

I wont grow them anyway, no time + i dont breed lines from the breeders listed in sanniesshop.

• Like 8

Dam esko your one amazing guy but you know ! nothing surprizes me at the generosity you display 2 thumbs up to you ! This is why I like this site even if they weren't involved in the fuck up someone jumps in and makes it right ! Shiska

I will not give away from my collection fast

but this story/soap around that seedvendor, they not respresent us serious seedmakers with such attitude!

SeaOfGreen, come from under your rock now and sit with us at the campfire.

wtf were u searching under that rock anyway?

JetDro, i believe this is the right picture.

The rest of this story is private between u and me now.

• Like 8

Well u obviously arent payin attention huh? I made over 20 strains in 3 months n only 5 heri crosses...get ur own dang seeds

PLEASE.....PLEASE....say that again slower......lol...lol...about tHe JJ....ILL THROW all down....WHAT Pheno do i want to look for. All the seeds Mr. C OFFERED ME WERE your fems....

im sure same as at Sannies.....i ordered 300 American @ Sannies.....he DID NOT HAVE CCH...HP...

CB....OR I WOUKD HAVE ordered all from Sannie

Hey.....your just gonna cross it with Heri.......send em to me......

i have something you should cross with Heri............

Pineapple Fields x Huck Kush...... i would be interessted in that Mister Dirt. Could offer some Soliloqueen f2 or f3 Or some Kandy Kush/ Kinky Cheese Automatic Crosses

I've only been getting 3 or 4 per bud, and I've been tossing them out -- so I'll keep them from now on.

Hi there,please more infos and pics about the Jalisco IBL,...

-I m looking for a more early ,non tropical pure Sativa for some Breeds with Ciskei and a pure Indica Landrace (Bagseed) from Uzbekistan,I calld her B.O-G.Indica(2 mainphenos) and Sannies HerijuanaIBL.

Greetz and THX,Ortega Preta