•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ride the walrus

Chocolate cheese

Nice choice if you decide about a 10-11 week strain likes to foxtail near the end large solid chunky buds ! Not fussy very low nutes through out the grow! Likes to continue growing for 2 weeks after the flip but not too serious stretch if you plan for it, as far as smoke I'm just finishing up don't know yet but from the looks it's gonna be good!Sure some sticky sweet smelling buds plant needs some support near the end due to the weight of the buds long arms they will droop towards the ground ! Hope this helps shiska

Edit my mistake this description is for chocolate berry fem sorry for the confusion ! Shiska

Eskobar Seeds - Chocolate Berry

Type: Mostly sativa

Flowering time: 10-11 weeks

Harvest: up to 600 gram/m2(indoor)

Taste: powerfull kush/berry

Effect: Balanced combie from stoned and high

Flowers: sativa dominant like buds

THC: Percentage up to 20%

Bred by Eskobar

The first Female F1 hybrid is ready. A selected Cocoa Kush female clone was polinated with FM True Blueberry pollen.

This true female sativa F1 hybrid is develloped with a inovative new method. Chocolate Berry is a easy growing octopus branched sativa like plant that flowers around 11 weeks. Like many of eskobars crosses/projekts, these plants like a low nute regime.

Chocolate Berry can be growed in SOG but with sativa dominant hybrids like this she wont mind if you put here in SCROG, she is easy to handle.

A must have for taste fanatics.

• Like 1

(exodus cheese x chocolate rain - rhaspberry pheno, reversed) = this feminized freebie ;)

they will take 8-9 weeks ... the longer they take the more CR the pheno. grow

them in low nute and the plants will thrive, otherwise the djshort clawing shows.

staking will be required in some phenos.

big to huge yields of sweet, sweet buds with an uplifting, but overall balanced effect ...

• Like 6

(exodus cheese x chocolate rain - rhaspberry pheno, reversed) = this feminized freebie ;)

they will take 8-9 weeks ... the longer they take the more CR the pheno. grow

them in low nute and the plants will thrive, otherwise the djshort clawing shows.

staking will be required in some phenos.

big to huge yields of sweet, sweet buds with an uplifting, but overall balanced effect ...

Cool :) Looking forward to this pheno. l wonder if it's a legit exodus cheese lineage. l wonder how Sannie and Escobar got one.

This new release, Chocolate Cheese Fem freebie flowers maximum of 9 weeks.

I have legit Exodus via Soma and the blue version gifted from Big Budha, the elite clones ... not seeds.

Just like i own dozens of other legit clones collected the last 20 years, their source is pure.

Most of these old timer breeders are personal friends who i know from before they were wellknown.

The regular Chocolate Cheese (exodus vs cocoa kush) do has a longer flowering time.

I made the fem more accesable with shorter flowering and almost 100% sweet, no bitter.

This fem freebie tastes like strawberry/raspberry cheese with hints of sweet milk chocolate.

As soon this information is found out by the growers/customers, well they will plunder it.

In female seeds i can not allow to have 10+ weeks flowering, specially not a fem freebie where only a few seeds are given away.

Iff u want to know something about the genetics i use, just ask me, ride the walrus.

• Like 5