•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
OhWolfie

E$kob@r, do you have any plans on creating a pure indica?

This is my first time posting in this section, and I want to say that I've never grown your strains yet but I have been eyeballing Purple Storm. I wanted to ask though, with all of your expertise, as well as your several awesome indicas in your stable, do you have any plans of releasing a pure or almost pure indica? I've grown Anesthesia and Huck Kush (both harvested yesterday), but would love to see what you might come up with.

Thanks in advance for your time..

Some new selections i am doing contain pure indica's.

It all depends on the seeds i am germinating from my collection, but i am sure i will bump on some more awesome indica's.

I am in love with Godbud and it gave a very special result mixed with Oaxacan.

For a indica lover like u, Purple Storm is the first strain of me that can be interesting yes.

Sry to Hiack this but Esko do you think the Purple Storm would be a Potential Partner for a Purple Indica Auto i have in the Collection? I mean Busting out the Purps.

Some new selections i am doing contain pure indica's.

It all depends on the seeds i am germinating from my collection, but i am sure i will bump on some more awesome indica's.

I am in love with Godbud and it gave a very special result mixed with Oaxacan.

For a indica lover like u, Purple Storm is the first strain of me that can be interesting yes.

What is the GodBud X Oaxacan called???? Did I miss that..............sounds interesting. I remember when GodBud came out............I was running

a BEAUTIFUL Kali Mist at the time..............................wanted to run GB but never did.

BTW....................in 2 days 3 of 4 Holy P's germed......................4th has not yet ONLY because I dropped the cup on the floor attempting to put

it into the Cab..........................thought I found the seed, but my 62 year old eyes must have been mistaken..............lol...........lol..........

How long dare I veg the Holp Princess before turning her loose..............................do i need to see pre flowers.............or can i just flip them

at a decent height???

Im running Sugar Punch and ShackZilla with them................the Punch and ShackZ will be turned at 12 inches(Fem's) wondering if I can do the same with The

Princess...............????

Figured YOU would know...........

Peace,

Jet

Never mind about the Purple Storm................I found it...........SOUNDS GREAT.................damn, why did I not order that :rtfm: ..............lol.............lol...........lol

Grass is always greener........................................on the other side................................lol...........