•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey, I'm Farmer John, glad I found this forum, hoping to get a lot of my questions answered. Mostly technical things, in terms of ratio for nutrients in my reservoir, and different lighting for the vegetative, flowering stages. I currently live in Southern Ontario, Canada, and want to start growing for my personal self. Been thinking about it for four years and now i finally have the resources and time to put into the cultivation of this plant. Thanks for letting me into the community. :D

• Like 2

^^^^^ LMAO getting old huh oh snap now i forgot what i was going to post lol welcome to the site there Big J

• Like 1

Welcome and I hope you soon enjoy your bounty!

• Like 1

Welcome to OpenGrow FarmerJohn!

All the questions you have can be answered, we have some awesome hydro growers around here... even a few that are hydro pioneers. By using the sites search option, you'll find older threads on subjects that pertain to your situation that are full of great information.. or you can start your own thread. It's up to you.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 3

Welcome to OpenGrow FarmerJohn!

All the questions you have can be answered, we have some awesome hydro growers around here... even a few that are hydro pioneers. By using the sites search option, you'll find older threads on subjects that pertain to your situation that are full of great information.. or you can start your own thread. It's up to you.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

In deed, we truly have some Hydro pioneers.

HD!

• Like 1