•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dequelo

like a dog I need to mark my spot :) inside 2015

Good Day One and All , Just planted some beans over the weekend it has been awhile since I have grown but the time is right so here we go

I had 5 Sannie Jack F1s and 12 of what I believe is a cross of mine ( Skunk 1 X Big Bud ) they are a bit old but alls it takes is one female

I will be working inside from now on as outside almost got my ass in a jam

not sure as of yet what I will be using for lights or if I am going to work in soil or do Hempy buckets

I will more then likely at first just do a couple of plants in a small space to get back in the groove

but as soon as stuff starts to grow I will put up photos

peace and stay safe

Dequelo

• Like 2

gallery_164_3316_545006.jpg

just looking back at my work in my gallery and saw these plants and my heart broke :(

I had to cut these down and throw them away because the A$$hole bitch that lives behind me was creeping around my place and saw these

then told me she was calling the police

I was about to move them inside to finish under 3000 watts of light

now after 3 years lots of fence it is time to get back to work

all the best

Dequelo

• Like 6

God Damnit.....I bet your asshole was pinching when she told you that

not really I had my stuff torn down and gone with in 20 minutes

about a week later I caught her down at my place with lopping shears, now I have 400 feet of 10 foot tall stockade fence between us

I ended up putting up security cameras and just record 24/7/365

in the end she will get hers as they say "as you sow so shall you reap"

peace and be safe

Dequelo

• Like 2

When shit happens for the worse that changes your direction like that. I just say "thank you, may have another" and thank God for diverting me away from something more serious!

I just laugh at it, pull up my pants and get to work on the next thing apply lessons learned! Do not hold a grudge, it will not lead anywhere beneficial.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 2

not Sannie Jack but Lady Cane F2s read my writing wrong

all the best

Dequelo

• Like 1

Please don't! (mark your spot)

I just got back from the shop, and in trying to seduce a little kitty kat on the the street to come and talk to me (she does sometimes), I stepped in a boot full of dog shit. It was a wide pavement, you would need to be blind to miss it (unless you were stalking cats).

I was pretty upset about this and dragged my right foot all the way to the shop. However, on returning from the shop, me being hyper vigilant, I realised what a close shave I had had. Another dog (I am assuming it was a dog) had laid down what I can only describe as a bulk dump (if you're into computers you might understand this term, even if you're not into computers, you might be able to work it out). It was half a foot high and as wide again. The funny thing is, it was shaded in a part of the street in almost complete darkness. No man would be ashamed by stepping in it (though he might be mightily pissed off), telling himself 'I should pay more attention where I put my feet on a public road'.

It was luck more than judgement I must say. I think it was a dog, but if I knew for a fact there were elephants or hippos roaming around the mean streets of rural southern England, I would probably have attributed it to that.

Laughing out loud, I think is the expression. If I may, I will just take this quote from hempyfan:

"When shit happens for the worse that changes your direction like that. I just say "thank you, may have another" and thank God for diverting me away from something more serious!"

I only just saw this reading down the page, but it seems quite apt. I'll leave it at that.

The beginning revelent. :j

• Like 1

I had to cut these down and throw them away because the A$$hole bitch that lives behind me was creeping around my place and saw these

Man, in all seriousness, that is even worse than stepping in dog shit!

Really, that is a major learner, but at least you didn't get busted. Losing plants like that, I can't say how I would feel. I get upset if a single shitty auto nl gets a bit of leaf droop. I'm laughing again now, like I did with the dood that had to rip down his whole harvest due to the dreaded spider mites. I'm laughing at myself actually. To bounce back from that, takes character. And the dood with the spider mites (sorry forget your handle now) bounced back in style, and it sounds like you are about to do the same.

Hempyfan has the right idea.

Btw, I'm in a similar predicament to yourself, about to do my very first ever 'proper' grow. I'm looking at soil as that is all I know, but I'm wondering if I can even run a hempy bucket in a dr60 tent. I'll look into it.

I've not had such a traumatic experience as you, but it's been a pretty disappointing grow for me so far this year, but as hempyfan says, let it wash over you and don't let the bastards grind you down. It was he who turned my whole grow around by getting me to totally abandon the road I was going down, and it has opened up a whole new level of growing to me. It couldn't have worked out better if you had planned it.

So hopefully you won't take these words as dumb 'don't worry about it dood, everything's for the best' kind of crap. Very often things aren't for the best in life. But sometimes, just sometimes, they may be. I looked in awe at your plants. Out fucking standing. If you can do that...

You have been blessed by hempyfan, and I only have good feelings about what you can now achieve.

(keep looking out for the dog poop though if you walk down dark streets at night)

ATB

The beginning revelent. :j

Indeedy. I'm really laughing out loud now. Man, I can't wait to listen to that 'work' you have done. Can you believe I am saving it up for my first proper smoke after the harvest? Not long now...

But yeah. Sure NT people laugh at that, but ASD people laugh a lot harder.

I'm making light of things here, coz I think dequelo had a narrow escape. And I'm just happy that he's ok and thinking about growing again. I debated with my self long and hard about getting a proper rig (not just the money, which is tight), about what I was getting myself into and possible future consequences. Not sure if I would have the bottle to try again if a neighbour tried to dob me in, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot:

"Son, you gonna be alright!"

:-)

• Like 1

Btw, I'm in a similar predicament to yourself, about to do my very first ever 'proper' grow. I'm looking at soil as that is all I know, but I'm wondering if I can even run a hempy bucket in a dr60 tent. I'll look into it.

far from my first proper I have been growing since 1974 so I am pretty dialed in in my grow

Hempy buckets are so simple to grow in but soil is so much easier for a new grower as it is forgiving because it buffers mistakes

but inside I do not use soil, soil for me is for outside

I use ProMix inside (soilless)

all the best in your grows

Dequelo

• Like 1

I think dequelo had a narrow escape. And I'm just happy that he's ok and thinking about growing again..........

Not sure if I would have the bottle to try again if a neighbour tried to dob me in, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot:

"Son, you gonna be alright!"

:-)

not even close to getting busted I had my grow torn down and out my place in 20 minutes, took all my equipment and stored in my warehouse for year before it came home

it has been almost 3 years to the day since I cut everything down, what bums me out is the lost of genetics I had a cut I had been growing for almost ten years

I could grow it in my sleep

gallery_164_163_92835.jpg

Skunk#1 x Big Bud

,great cross yielded huge, nice hard bud, stone you to the bone and loved to be trimmed

because folks that know my grow style or have read a grow thread of mine know I will trim a plant in a minute ;) , it grew good outside, inside, soilless ,soil and did well in Hempy Buckets

but as the say life goes on with in you and without you

peace and be safe

Dequelo

• Like 5

far from my first proper

Sorry, I worded it poorly, I meant simply my first proper grow, I could see that you had done it before, hence my admiration for your handy work.

The fact you lost some genetics in all of this just makes it even harder again. My heart really goes out to you. That's another level again after losing a few nice plants. That's like losing the blueprints...

I'm not qualified to empathise with you on this, but I have had similar experiences in life, that hit hard. As a man, it's the closest you probably come to losing your babies. But maybe that is an analogy too far for some people. But men (who are real men) also have feelings of nurture, that are based on higher motives.

I'm glad you didn't get busted, and I'm sorry you had to lose the last in a long line of effort.

I have no doubt you will be back with a serious vengeance. Three years is a long time to go incognito. I admire your stealth skills. Also your adaptability. To start growing totally indoors. That must be a big step to take after growing outdoors (though I know you were going to take it indoors, but still). That's kind of what I meant by 'first'.

I also look forward to your first grow reports. This time it's personal.

• Like 1

Sorry, I worded it poorly, I meant simply my first proper grow, .................

That must be a big step to take after growing outdoors (though I know you were going to take it indoors, but still). That's kind of what I meant by 'first'.

I also look forward to your first grow reports. This time it's personal.

no worries about the wording my friend :)

my mistake was putting plants outside, I grew outside up until 1997 when I stop for a couple of years because it got to the point where I needed to grow three crops

one for the police, one for the ripper and one for me, I was to the point at that time were I was going to booby trap my grows but my wife

being the voice of reason said to me that I would up blow up a cop and they would stick a needle in my arm

so I stopped growing, after a couple years I ran out of bud so I joined cannabis culture then some nice old dude on there said Over Grow was more of the place for me to be so I joined there

in 2000 I started growing inside the box posted above was my first inside grow, but putting plants outside was what I did wrong

working under G_d's great HID is so good and so cheap it bit me in the ass, never again inside is where I will work and where I will stay

in the end inside so much better then outside it is easy to control everything inside, outside is nice as you have no power bill :)

stay tuned my friend because I love to post plants, buds and grows

good luck with your grows and stay safe

Dequelo

• Like 3

so I am bumming :( my beans were about to pop when I checked last night as I was watering my greenhouse

I went out this morning and someone has eaten them all more then likely a rodent

so I started some mystery beans this morning inside so sadly no Lady Cane this grow

but if I saved beans they came from good bud so all is not lost :)

peace and stay safe

Dequelo

Take that cat from your profile pic and put it to work!

This would be me going after the mouse, .

:verryangry: :ph34r: :kill: :engel

but I would probably end up like Al Bundy from Married with Children when he went after a mouse

:verryangry: :ph34r: :kill: :no :doctor: :j

I know I would have many mouse traps around the seeds next time. You know, not to catch the mouse but so that you can talk about how that mouse got through all those traps and still got the seed!

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

Take that cat from your profile pic and put it to work!

This would be me going after the mouse, .

:verryangry: :ph34r: :kill: :engel

but I would probably end up like Al Bundy from Married with Children when he went after a mouse

:verryangry: :ph34r: :kill: :no :doctor: :j

I know I would have many mouse traps around the seeds next time. You know, not to catch the mouse but so that you can talk about how that mouse got through all those traps and still got the seed!

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

in the end I think it is life pointing out to me that where I am working outside can only come to no good

so the beans I planted this morning are on a shelf under a couple 4 foot shop light

I have cats that are barn cats and they are worthless so I an forced to put out traps and d-CON :(

I think my wife feeds them too much and they get lazy

but grows on

Dequelo

I often do the same, I just say thank you, may I have another and thanks for the hint.

OK as i do not have any plants as of yet to post photos of I will be working on my space over the weekend building something setting up my gear

testing lights, fans, timers, etc. and dialing in my setup

so I will post up some photos of that and some Blah Blah Blah about what I am doing

I want to run some light and some fan to see what it will do to my power bill

the space I will be working in has no heat so I need to think about what I am going to do for the cold ass New York winter

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequelo

never really had a grow partner but this guy stopped by on 4/20 he was just a baby stayed with us for about 16 months he was a lot of help

then he grew up and flew away

gallery_164_308_73952.jpg

gallery_164_308_3654.jpg

he could grow some roots on a clone

gallery_164_308_149684.jpg

buddie my friend you are missed indeed fly free

Dequelo

• Like 9

Neat. All I ever had was a wasp that buried bugs with me that lasted two generation. She was cool and would come hang out with me when I would water. I accidently killed the second generation and stepped on her. I was upset and over a bug lol.

As long as your grow partner does not start circling when your feeling ill its all good.

• Like 2

so I am bumming :( my beans were about to pop when I checked last night as I was watering my greenhouse

I went out this morning and someone has eaten them all more then likely a rodent

I'm sure it was.

But have you been keeping tabs on her next doors?

She sounds like a vicious pet of a woman.

Rats gonna rat!

gallery_164_308_3654.jpg

He's getting right stuck in there! What's he after?

Did you put some catnip for birds in there or something?

Type of little fella you'd want on your side! Not nibbling your buds like a good 'un.

He's definitely spotted something he wants.

Jesus, claws and all. If he was five feet taller! Vicious little bastard. And you say he was just a baby?

I think you got off lightly...

Claws yes, but they do no harm. Its a scavenger and not a hunter.

Once instinct to mate becomes that big, they go looking for it.

• Like 3