•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dequelo

like a dog I need to mark my spot :) inside 2015

Update from outside  Season 2020

It has been awhile but after coming here and bitching about Sannie  :(

I will first say he came thru now the postman needs to do the same so we will see

OK so I worked outside the first time in lots of years and it was The Greatest Time I have had in 20 years

I forgot how well outside plants grow duh:)

DSCN3262a.thumb.jpg.efeb6a75c0d8f92ec91e8550a127bde4.jpg

this will be a bit chaotic

this is a hedge I did outside here in New York 2020 is a 15 plant  double row of assorted  plants

DSCN3263a.thumb.jpg.305f92ca8d33cfa176eabb3659a6d57a.jpg

this is in August I had to cut them back to four foot at the end of July they were way too tall

DSCN3265.thumb.JPG.7ba46d17da2cc26aa38d2f6aeb782349.JPG

a nice long hedge of buds

DSCN2384.thumb.jpg.1d91bd2305d07873651ea8937e4a99b7.jpg

in the beginning they were in 1 1/2 gallon pots

DSCN2919.thumb.jpg.bf21933ede5f89ae3f27a3ac4d9b1f8b.jpg

they started out in 4 foot page wire cages when they went into the ground

to be continued  need to find more photos

see you in a few :)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

Is aerial surveillance no longer a worry in NY?

I did not see them fly once last season :) but they could use drones

once leagle here I am sure they will be out in force it will be money and taxes at that point

the hedge did not look like weed growing but towards the end it was the wrong green

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

8 hours ago, dequelo said:

I did not see them fly once last season :) but they could use drones

once leagle here I am sure they will be out in force it will be money and taxes at that point

the hedge did not look like weed growing but towards the end it was the wrong green

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

In North Carolina, they trained weed-finding pilots by putting a single potted plant in various settings to give them an idea of the pattern. Then they look for foot paths, which are very noticeable from the air.

I read somewhere the aerial project, excluding California was a huge money pit, with very little return for the expense. Their investment was to get more narco dollars for the war on weed as big pharma ramped up the *use more opioids* campaign to prescribe opiates for everything from hangnails to toe fungus!! And a very productive campaign it was.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, webeblzr said:

I read somewhere the aerial project, excluding California was a huge money pit, with very little return for the expense. Their investment was to get more narco dollars for the war on weed as big pharma ramped up the *use more opioids* campaign to prescribe opiates for everything from hangnails to toe fungus!! And a very productive campaign it was.

I'm sure you're correct.

When I lived in NC, about once or twice a year, they'd find a "big" grow of less than an acre. The rest were small gardens with a few plants.

In my work, which takes me to places people don't often frequent, I've found a number of old, abandoned geurilla grows that were pretty well hidden. But they were small time operations.