Me & my sweet seeds

7 replies to this topic

#1 Thestarz

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:14 PM

Hi everyone... I've already introduced myself so here goes my 2nd post.
How do I start. Well for something. I went on a tolerance break earlier in the week an have been straight for a good 5 days now. Rewarded myself today with a nice G of some og kush . I doubt it's what the local punks suggest it is. But it's mighty fine. Other than that it's my tolerance. Okay so I have 3 fast bud ladies auto's of course. I love sweet seeds. I had what I think was a nitrogen deficiency. Yellowing of leaves. I'm a desperate kind of dude. An will try anything once. I took a piddle in a bottle. There was about a quarter of a pint of pee pee. I added, 4 pints of tap water. I gave each plant 500ml. Then a few days later I fed them tomorite 2ml in 5 litres of water, I wanted a weak solution as I've read that. That tomo stuff is strong shit. Days later I'm noticing yellow spots appearing on fan leaves. Getting rusty. I thought magnesium. So Epsom salts I administered. A spray. Taking the plants out of the tent. Away from the 250w hp. An hour later I put them back in the tent. I then put 2 tablespoons of the salts in 1 gallon of ashbeck mineral water. Ph'ed at 6.2. And fed. A litre each. I got an extra fan blowing on them from outside the tent as one of its doors are zipped open. I had temperature problems. But that will be spoken for when I list my setup below. I don't have a laptop. So I'm finding it difficult uploading pictures.

I don't usually feed nutrients at all. I am so inpatient I usually harvest as soon as I see buds. This is going to be my first grow to the end. Adding a proper cure also.

10 litres pots
Westlands multi purpose compost with added JI.
Perlite

I started off using tap water. Which I will never use again.
Asbeck mineral water. PH 6.2 run off is usually 6.8 I think that's not a worry.

Using tomorite as I've had good results with it
2ml up to 5ml per gallon..
Black strap molasses.. Which I will add soon.

My light to start off the seedlings was a 15w led light in ved spectrum. After the first set of tiny jagged leaves appeared. I went onto a 30w clf for 12days then onto my newly purchased 250hps with digital ballast. It's a great light... Not a deal noticeable on electricity.

I'm growing in a black orchid 1m x 1m x2m tent.
No carbon filter. I love the smell drafting through my private let. Fuck the neighbours an landlord. Silly though. One day I will get a filter. I need some sort of fan to suck out that stale air. An replace it with fresh..

I'm using a mixture of yeast n sugar an warm water. To create co2...i don't know if it works but I've always done this. As I have not got fresh air going into the tent.

I think that's the end of my 2nd post. I'm on my phone an this is taking too long. I initially wanted advice on my situation but I think I've sorted it. But maybe not. Hopefully I can get pictures up. As a post without pics in my predicament is pointless. I think it's time to go I'm feeling like I might have a whitey....this posts is riddled with mistakes an what not that I will correct later. That I would have created once I'm finished compiling my post... I need to lie now. Thanks everyone and enjoy your Saturday night. X

#2 Guest_Soi_*

• Guests

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:38 PM

go for it world your oyster

#3 bluebach

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:07 PM

Hi Thestarz.

You don't seem to have a question in your topic. It's just a load of facts.

So I'm guessing you don't want any help with anything. That's good. So just post some pics then, if you can.

I clicked on this link coz it mentioned sweet seeds, and I'm thinking about getting from them next time I buy (for autos at least). But you don't say what sweet seeds you have. Maybe it was the kush you mentioned in passing, but you don't say. Lots of people do that strain (kind of). In fact, I'm interested coz I am about to buy some myself from them and the Kush is top of my list.

You then go into a rant about what equipment you use. That's lovely. You say you were looking for advice/information, but I couldn't find you asking a question.

I'm probably not the best person to ask about anything to do with growing, but I'd be very interested to know what seeds you have, what your basic set up is, and what if any, problems you might be having so far into this grow.

We all get excited, but man, can you slow down for us noobs out here. Some of us aren't so bright.

Anyway, when you've had your lie down, maybe come back and take it a bit slower and we can all learn something.

#4 Guest_Soi_*

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:38 PM

tent wise the stronger the better

#5 puffnstuff

Learning Grower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:33 AM

Howdy Thestarz. You mentioned that... "I usually harvest as soon as I see buds. This is going to be my first grow to the end". I can say this...growing to the "end" is likely to be a real treat. Best of luck buddy. puff

#6 Sativani

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Location:It’s time to forward unto Zion – cos there’s got to be a better way
  • Interests:only love

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:52 AM

good luck bud..

250w on a sq meter isn't a whole lot you know?
but you should deff get some noice budz

please flower for at least 7-8 weeks depending on strain and phenotype but as soon as you see buds,

can't wrap my head around this :)

B.O.L.

Peace

And everything you do just live good – you got to treat your brother like you should

Have a little love in your heart

Walk with Jah right from the start

Walk with Jah inna your heart

Big up to Paul Fox for making this one gives me chickenskin time an time again

https://www.youtube....h?v=g2fTXEoWQcg

#DubTheSystem

#7 Thestarz

Just Sprouted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:30 AM

Cheesus... I didn't know I had an account here let alone this thread. I don't even remember this grow haha.

#8 Collie Weed

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

@Thestarz :

Lol,have you been smokin a bit of amnesia ? :fish:

While havin'said that,how goes it in your growing world?
Can you show some pica's or somtin',since you DO have some spectators :innocent:

Jah Bless!