•           ai.php.gif

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

I finally upgraded my flower tent and got a Gorilla Shorty 3x3. I gained some height, but more importantly concentrated the light footprint compared to the 2x4 I was using. I am flowering with a Blackdog BD450-U and generally grow in 5 gallon bags and use blumats. I use ROLS that I have been cycling for about 3 years. I am also trying something different and going 11/13 for this run.

First girls in the tent are Esko's latest, Oaxacan and Purple Storm. First is the Oaxacan. The one in the back is a stretchy bitch and will outgrow the light if she doesn't slow down. The front one is more compact and is frosting up earlier.

gallery_3221_5072_5241579.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_2711839.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_2198299.jpg

Purple Storm

gallery_3221_5072_5548455.jpg

Single Cola in the back

gallery_3221_5072_2536995.jpg

Front PS - topped cola

gallery_3221_5072_2285649.jpg

Group shot

gallery_3221_5072_1244254.jpg

Everything is growing perfectly, but I vegged them too long. Bondage is in their future. The Oax have been in 11/`13 for 28 days and the PS about 21 days.

• Like 23

I am vegging 1 Berry Sanders (Mota) and 2 Indiana Bubblegum x Strawberry Sour Diesel, courtesy of Madmaster420, and 4 (BB x Rom) x Heri (Grape Earth) from Indican. Only 1 of 5 BS made it because I am a dumbass sometimes. They are all little tykes right now, still need to sex 'em. Indican hooked me up in a big way, as did Madmaster, and I greatly appreciate it. It'll take a minute or so, but I will get through all those beans. Sour D is on the not so distant horizon, I think.

• Like 5

making sure that solid genetics get into capable hands is one of my goals as I get older...

Those grape earth are for real. We smoked a FAT nug at the cup and it kicks like a pissed off mule!

No doubt you will do them all justice, Shoe. Good luck brother

• Like 6

I had to bend the Oax in the back. She got within 4 inches of the light so I had to put the hurt on her. I left one standing so I can still determine stretch for future runs.

gallery_3221_5072_1274747.jpg

The front Oax smells sweet and fruity, the rear can't tell yet. Both are starting to frost up.

• Like 9

It's always nice walking the dog in the morning...

gallery_3221_5072_1619623.jpg

The Oax in the back responded to being bent over rather nicely. Still not much scent to her

gallery_3221_5072_6188525.jpg

Unbent top. The stretch lasted just over 3 weeks

gallery_3221_5072_1665487.jpg

PS single cola - you can kinda see base of the pistils are pink, even with LED

gallery_3221_5072_964292.jpg

The family

gallery_3221_5072_1543633.jpg

The Oax is at 36 days and PS 29 days 11/13

• Like 20

I was looking at the girls this afternoon and came across some friggin' male sacs on the PS with the pink pistils. 3 were hiding under small lower buds and 2 others were a bit higher up. Those were open and empty, so I have a funny feeling I may have a few seeds here and there. If so, they will be PS x PS and PS x Oax. Inadvertent treasures? Anyway, I cleaned the girl up and stuck her back in the cab. I cam gonna keep a close eye on her and hope she is done walking on the wild side. She is almost 5 weeks 11/13 and it would suck to have to pull her.

I didn't notice anything on the other 3, so I'm not sure what to think, but I will start with the tent. Maybe a bit of light is sneaking past the velcro seal on the window.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the male sacs. Hopefully you found them soon enough that the pollen won't hit ya too hard.

But as already mentioned, maybe you'll find some treasure in them thar beans lol. Good luck.

• Like 1

Alls looking lovely up in your tent shoeless. keep up the great work and hope things go smoothly for ya, aside from the few beans. hoping its just a few, I just completed a crop a had a male bust in week 2, and have over 7 grams of seeds of just 1 plant. Thats from week 2, of bloom. But can't complain still lots of great material in there and I was asking for the seeds in my case....

Best of luck bro and keep em green

:)

• Like 3

This hairy balled bastard said hello today.

gallery_3221_5072_1522863.jpg

And these

gallery_3221_5072_1873333.jpg

Friggin' depressing. They are mostly popping up on the lower buds, hiding underneath. This girl is at 36 days and she may turn into tincture. Jetdro has me thinking about gummy bears. Anyway, I am thinking of one last ditch effort to keep her in longer by stripping off all the lower popcorn. I pulled one bud yesterday and just vaped it...it's got a little body that makes me think she would be very nice at full term. I have definitely smoked worse and this was pulled at 35 days.

Here's the group. The Oax is at 43 day 11/13 and PS is 36 days.

gallery_3221_5072_1742410.jpg

Besides the nanners everything is going well. Have not noticed any dicks on the others, but I have a feeling I am gonna have some seeds to play with. Buds on the Oax are medium firm, the PS firm but not hard. I am digging the buzz from the young bud. A little spacy with a light thickness in the chest and my ears are warm. Oh yeah, there are pinholes along the velcro in one of the windows. I started hanging a light blocking curtain over the front of the tent. Good times

• Like 7

The girls are plugging along, should be done within the next 2 weeks. A few bud shots for ya

Oaxacan

gallery_3221_5072_1861401.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_200482.jpg

Purple Storm

gallery_3221_5072_3471891.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_1043425.jpg

The PS that is throwing dicks had all small lowers removed and stayed in the tent. I decided to let it finish since there isn't much time left and the damage is done. I will still have plenty of bud and after a thorough wiping down of all internal surfaces, we do it all again. On deck, Berry Sanders, Indiana Bubblegum x Strawberry Sour Diesel, Grape Earth, and one Oaxacan.

Still waiting on sex, but Berry is lifting the skirt, I believe

gallery_3221_2029_1681316.jpg

• Like 8

Hoping you got a female with the berry, Shoe.

BTW, which plant through the nanner? Curious.

Thanks for sharing and good luck on the next round, sounds like a doozy....

• Like 1

The Dicks were on a PS. I had light leaking through the velcro edge on a window of my tent. And... Berry is a chick! And maybe one of the IBG x SSD. Looking forward to the next round.

• Like 1

Almost done.

Oaxacan - This pic is from 54 days 11/13

gallery_3221_5072_1292610.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_1280780.jpg

2 different phenos of Oax. The green pheno is more dense and the purple is airy. Taken from the bottoms for testing. Very up sativa that has some spaciness like you are in a movie.

gallery_3221_5072_1560071.jpggallery_3221_5072_291212.jpg

Purple Storm - 47 days 11/13

gallery_3221_5072_1954203.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_113853.jpg

On deck, one IBG x SSD is a chick, joining Berry Sanders. 4 Grape Earth are taking their time showing, but there are preflowers on 3 of them. One Oax clone is in a small pot being trained to have 8 tops. She is about 6" tall and looks like an octopus spread out, just not so symmetrical. That'll get worked out when she gets potted up.

After this run, Apollo 13 f6, LUI f3, and Godsmack, and whatever clone makes the grade or needs to fill a jar.

• Like 8

Oh i like this kind of High!!! Looking forward to Start my seeds! :D

Greetz

• Like 1

I was able to get into my tent before the lights came on to get non-LED pics of some buds.

Group shot

gallery_3221_5072_1695790.jpg

Oaxacan

gallery_3221_5072_1875030.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_3955926.jpg

Purple Storm - Chick with a dick first

gallery_3221_5072_1479214.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_175658.jpg

These will be soaking soon

gallery_3221_4765_62717.jpg

• Like 6

I cut one Oaxacan yesterday. The other should be down in the next couple of days, just waiting for the trichs. Nice purple calyxes

gallery_3221_5072_1387284.jpg

gallery_3221_5072_1922573.jpg

The Purple Storm will come down at the end of the weekend. The buds are exceptionally dense and I had a few areas that had mold, but it only affected 3 buds. The Oax had no signs of mold.

• Like 14

There was some unaffected bud from PS that was a trimming casualty with the moldy stuff. The bud had been sitting on a plate air drying for a couple of days, so yesterday I did an oven decarb on it and the weed is good. A small round bud the size of a dime turned into a small bowl for my wife and 2 loads on the vape. Starts with a heavy body that isn't debilitating then the Oax shows up and pushes you along. Cutting the grass was pleasant and spacey. I think this stuff regulates it's own usage by making you forget everything that is around besides the task at hand. I had half a beer sitting beside me for about 2 1/2 hours, wishing I would drink it, but not until I realized I should crash did it hit the belly. Waste not, want not. Full term with a cure should be nice.

• Like 4

There was some unaffected bud from PS that was a trimming casualty with the moldy stuff. The bud had been sitting on a plate air drying for a couple of days, so yesterday I did an oven decarb on it and the weed is good. A small round bud the size of a dime turned into a small bowl for my wife and 2 loads on the vape. Starts with a heavy body that isn't debilitating then the Oax shows up and pushes you along. Cutting the grass was pleasant and spacey. I think this stuff regulates it's own usage by making you forget everything that is around besides the task at hand. I had half a beer sitting beside me for about 2 1/2 hours, wishing I would drink it, but not until I realized I should crash did it hit the belly. Waste not, want not. Full term with a cure should be nice.

Sounds like it would do wonders for my ADD

• Like 2

Happy to hear the buds are very dense on those purple storms. Not sure why but sometimes I just love those dried hard nugs.

Abd I am curious what your thoughts on the 11/13 over the 12/12????

• Like 1

I really can't say if there is any difference with the lighting change as I don't have a relative base line for the Oax and PS, which was my first run with the switch. I know it save an hour of juice, so I have that going for me, and bud/trich formation looks to be on target. AS for trichs, the Oax has small heads with little to no stalk, for the most part, whereas the PS has your typical head and stalk.

Berry Sanders and IBG x SDD are chomping at the bit to get in the big girl tent. I put the Oaxtopus in when I pulled the other, and I think I am gonna put a mini screen over her. The Grape Earth are being a pain in my ass by not showing sex. Beautiful plants with 2 potential females, but they will not spit a pistil. No worries, they will feel the purple sun as soon as there is room.

• Like 3