Shoeless's Shoebox

358 replies to this topic

#1 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

I finally upgraded my flower tent and got a Gorilla Shorty 3x3. I gained some height, but more importantly concentrated the light footprint compared to the 2x4 I was using. I am flowering with a Blackdog BD450-U and generally grow in 5 gallon bags and use blumats. I use ROLS that I have been cycling for about 3 years. I am also trying something different and going 11/13 for this run.

First girls in the tent are Esko's latest, Oaxacan and Purple Storm. First is the Oaxacan. The one in the back is a stretchy bitch and will outgrow the light if she doesn't slow down. The front one is more compact and is frosting up earlier.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Purple Storm
Posted Image
Single Cola in the back
Posted Image
Front PS - topped cola
Posted Image
Group shot
Posted Image

Everything is growing perfectly, but I vegged them too long. Bondage is in their future. The Oax have been in 11/`13 for 28 days and the PS about 21 days.
Shoeless

#2 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:05 AM

I am vegging 1 Berry Sanders (Mota) and 2 Indiana Bubblegum x Strawberry Sour Diesel, courtesy of Madmaster420, and 4 (BB x Rom) x Heri (Grape Earth) from Indican. Only 1 of 5 BS made it because I am a dumbass sometimes. They are all little tykes right now, still need to sex 'em. Indican hooked me up in a big way, as did Madmaster, and I greatly appreciate it. It'll take a minute or so, but I will get through all those beans. Sour D is on the not so distant horizon, I think.
Shoeless

#3 elDuderino

Advanced Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:35 AM

Good luck man

You are 1-2 weeks ahead of me..

Im taking a sit

#4 madmaster420

Pheno Hunter

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2133 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Surfing and Scrabble. Also interested in medicinal applications of cannabis for treating autism...

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:41 AM

making sure that solid genetics get into capable hands is one of my goals as I get older...

Those grape earth are for real. We smoked a FAT nug at the cup and it kicks like a pissed off mule!

No doubt you will do them all justice, Shoe. Good luck brother

FUCK CANCER...

Save the drama fo yo mama!

#5 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:33 PM

I had to bend the Oax in the back. She got within 4 inches of the light so I had to put the hurt on her. I left one standing so I can still determine stretch for future runs.

Posted Image

The front Oax smells sweet and fruity, the rear can't tell yet. Both are starting to frost up.
Shoeless

#6 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:19 AM

It's always nice walking the dog in the morning...

Posted Image

The Oax in the back responded to being bent over rather nicely. Still not much scent to her

Posted Image

Unbent top. The stretch lasted just over 3 weeks
Posted Image

PS single cola - you can kinda see base of the pistils are pink, even with LED
Posted Image

The family
Posted Image

The Oax is at 36 days and PS 29 days 11/13
Shoeless

#7 saxo

GroMagnon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5750 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:50 AM

nice budding,shoeless :tu looks very promising from here!!!
keep it up,bro!

"Good People don´t smoke Marijuana"

Jeff Sessions

#8 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

I was looking at the girls this afternoon and came across some friggin' male sacs on the PS with the pink pistils. 3 were hiding under small lower buds and 2 others were a bit higher up. Those were open and empty, so I have a funny feeling I may have a few seeds here and there. If so, they will be PS x PS and PS x Oax. Inadvertent treasures? Anyway, I cleaned the girl up and stuck her back in the cab. I cam gonna keep a close eye on her and hope she is done walking on the wild side. She is almost 5 weeks 11/13 and it would suck to have to pull her.

I didn't notice anything on the other 3, so I'm not sure what to think, but I will start with the tent. Maybe a bit of light is sneaking past the velcro seal on the window.
Shoeless

#9 joebob

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

Sorry to hear about the male sacs. Hopefully you found them soon enough that the pollen won't hit ya too hard.
But as already mentioned, maybe you'll find some treasure in them thar beans lol. Good luck.
"Only half the enjoyment is smoking the pot, growing it is just as enjoyable"

- Dale Chamberlain

#10 starinhazy

Trapped in time and I don't know what to do

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts
  • Interests:Family, friends, growing, learning, enjoying life, Concentrates, Seeds/genetics, hydroponics, organics, composting, Phish, Twiddle, Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Alls looking lovely up in your tent shoeless. keep up the great work and hope things go smoothly for ya, aside from the few beans. hoping its just a few, I just completed a crop a had a male bust in week 2, and have over 7 grams of seeds of just 1 plant. Thats from week 2, of bloom. But can't complain still lots of great material in there and I was asking for the seeds in my case....

Best of luck bro and keep em green

:)
Sanity never came my way....
You'll never get out of this maze...
Relax and Dream...
oH Hi!...:)

#11 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

This hairy balled bastard said hello today.
Posted Image

And these
Posted Image

Friggin' depressing. They are mostly popping up on the lower buds, hiding underneath. This girl is at 36 days and she may turn into tincture. Jetdro has me thinking about gummy bears. Anyway, I am thinking of one last ditch effort to keep her in longer by stripping off all the lower popcorn. I pulled one bud yesterday and just vaped it...it's got a little body that makes me think she would be very nice at full term. I have definitely smoked worse and this was pulled at 35 days.

Here's the group. The Oax is at 43 day 11/13 and PS is 36 days.
Posted Image

Besides the nanners everything is going well. Have not noticed any dicks on the others, but I have a feeling I am gonna have some seeds to play with. Buds on the Oax are medium firm, the PS firm but not hard. I am digging the buzz from the young bud. A little spacy with a light thickness in the chest and my ears are warm. Oh yeah, there are pinholes along the velcro in one of the windows. I started hanging a light blocking curtain over the front of the tent. Good times
Shoeless

#12 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:21 PM

The girls are plugging along, should be done within the next 2 weeks. A few bud shots for ya

Oaxacan
Posted Image
Posted Image

Purple Storm
Posted Image
Posted Image

The PS that is throwing dicks had all small lowers removed and stayed in the tent. I decided to let it finish since there isn't much time left and the damage is done. I will still have plenty of bud and after a thorough wiping down of all internal surfaces, we do it all again. On deck, Berry Sanders, Indiana Bubblegum x Strawberry Sour Diesel, Grape Earth, and one Oaxacan.
Still waiting on sex, but Berry is lifting the skirt, I believe
Posted Image
Shoeless

#13 starinhazy

Trapped in time and I don't know what to do

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts
  • Interests:Family, friends, growing, learning, enjoying life, Concentrates, Seeds/genetics, hydroponics, organics, composting, Phish, Twiddle, Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hoping you got a female with the berry, Shoe.

BTW, which plant through the nanner? Curious.

Thanks for sharing and good luck on the next round, sounds like a doozy....
Sanity never came my way....
You'll never get out of this maze...
Relax and Dream...
oH Hi!...:)

#14 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:24 PM

The Dicks were on a PS. I had light leaking through the velcro edge on a window of my tent. And... Berry is a chick! And maybe one of the IBG x SSD. Looking forward to the next round.
Shoeless

#15 joebob

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:54 PM

Hope you got your light leak all sorted.

Those buds are lookin' tasty, bro. Keep up the good work!
"Only half the enjoyment is smoking the pot, growing it is just as enjoyable"

- Dale Chamberlain

#16 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

Almost done.
Oaxacan - This pic is from 54 days 11/13
Posted Image
Posted Image
2 different phenos of Oax. The green pheno is more dense and the purple is airy. Taken from the bottoms for testing. Very up sativa that has some spaciness like you are in a movie.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Purple Storm - 47 days 11/13
Posted Image
Posted Image

On deck, one IBG x SSD is a chick, joining Berry Sanders. 4 Grape Earth are taking their time showing, but there are preflowers on 3 of them. One Oax clone is in a small pot being trained to have 8 tops. She is about 6" tall and looks like an octopus spread out, just not so symmetrical. That'll get worked out when she gets potted up.
After this run, Apollo 13 f6, LUI f3, and Godsmack, and whatever clone makes the grade or needs to fill a jar.
Shoeless

#17 elDuderino

Advanced Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

yummy!!!

#18 MiNdLesS

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1830 posts
  • Interests:Growing, Knowledge, People, Family...and stuff

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

Oh i like this kind of High!!! Looking forward to Start my seeds! :D

Greetz
He who has learned to do nothing with his whole mind and body will have everything done for him. DE

#19 Shoeless

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

I was able to get into my tent before the lights came on to get non-LED pics of some buds.

Group shot

Posted Image

Oaxacan

Posted Image
Posted Image

Purple Storm - Chick with a dick first

Posted Image
Posted Image

These will be soaking soon

Posted Image
Shoeless

#20 BagWell