•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

It's been pretty eventful around here. Harvested 1 PS 2 days ago and the other Oax yesterday. Stem from PS is like a drinking straw.

gallery_3221_5072_873073.jpg

One the Oax tops. Much more dense than the purple calyx pheno.

gallery_3221_5072_867480.jpg

This is what has had me going for the past 3 days

gallery_3221_2029_2597100.jpg

Outside front door

gallery_3221_2029_2471633.jpg

Blueberry bush with sunflower hating the saltwater bath

gallery_3221_2029_1865869.jpg

Catnip drying in the garage. So much for the stihl

gallery_3221_2029_2310817.jpg

A view of Sea Colony from the north. All of our beaches have washed away. There is a 6 foot drop at the edge of the dune line.

gallery_3221_2029_975402.jpg

6 high tides have come through here and flooded my neighborhood since Friday afternoon. Maybe one more today and hopefully some rain this week to flush some salt.

What are ya gonna do...

• Like 6

wow- and I thought a broken water main near my main house a couple weeks ago was bad... that sucks!

nice looking flowers though :)

• Like 1

I feel for you and wish all the best. That is a nice drinking straw you have their

• Like 1

Thanks for reporting, shoeless. I hope your harvest will serve you, while getting dry and back to normal life.

You make me jealous and I want to germ my oaxcan seeds NOW!

smile

• Like 1

i hope the weather turn s around quick

and that there is not to much damage to your house (and interior)

all the best wishes

on the bright side

oax looking really nice :showoff:

• Like 1

No damage to house except for 3 pieces of fascia blown off. Only the garage had water through it, and everything that matters was on shelves. We are at the top of the tide and there is only water up the middle of the street, so no more flooding. It's supposed to be nice for the next few days, so it should dry out a little. We haven't had a flood in a while, so this one made up for it.

The last PS was chopped yesterday at 63 days 11/13.

gallery_3221_5072_2928307.jpg

From above

gallery_3221_5072_1996369.jpg

These girls are now basking under the purple sun.

gallery_3221_2029_1796625.jpg

Back left-Oaxacan, back right-Berry Sanders. Front left-IBGxSSD, front center and right-Grape Earth. Hiding in the center is an Oax cut that autoed and fully budded out in veg. It is a pole about 7" tall. I am hoping for 3 grams. We'll see if it can happen in a small pot in the shadows.

• Like 6

Some stretching going on. I am hoping the Oax picks up the pace, otherwise she will be an underachiever. We'll see in another week. BS looks like she is gonna be a beast.

gallery_3221_4765_2235350.jpg

• Like 1

Here are they are in all their young glory. Trying something out, since Sinister gear like to be photoshopped...color adjusted to eliminate purple.

gallery_3221_4765_55108.jpg

The Oax is stretching a bit and is at 21 days 11/13, the rest between there and 14 days. The BS is biggest of the bunch, while the GE on the right has it's lowers growing past the top. I pulled some inner leaves that were blocking light on all plants and they got and enzyme drink yesterday.

On deck, a Sinister selection of LUI F3, Apollo 13 F6, and Godsmack. I went 5/5 on all but one GS decided it did not like life after 3 days so 14/15 ain't too shabby. They have been in solo cups for a couple weeks now, so not much to show there. I also undumbed myself and have some clones from BS. I was allowing the rooters to get too dry and warm.

• Like 5

An update for ya - group shot.gallery_3221_4765_3908074.jpg

BG x SSD - 24 day - has a funky chem smell

gallery_3221_4765_3279165.jpg

Berry Sanders - 27 day - sweet berry smell

gallery_3221_4765_1561969.jpg

Grape Earth #1 - 22 days - chem smell

gallery_3221_4765_2489483.jpg

Grape Earth #2 - 22 days - chem smell

gallery_3221_4765_225936.jpg

In the veg tent - in no particular order A13 F6 - 13-20 days (1 seed took awhile) and Godsmack - 19 days

gallery_3221_4765_1531141.jpg

LUI F3 - 19 days

gallery_3221_4765_3177158.jpg

• Like 7

Hey Indi. I'm good. Been busy and a little flaky lately, getting back on track. Looking forward to getting the young ones in the tent, but I started them too early so they will veg for up to 6 more weeks, depending on the flower tent. How much stretch should I expect with the A13's? I may have some issues there. Gonna be some bondage going on, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Sorry to jump on this topic now. But to Indican. How can I get access to Sinister Seeds? I'm in the US, but in TX. I've been reading Opengrow since first ordering Hero refs with Chemistry freebie. Really wanted to get some of your freebies early in year, but was flat broke. Don't want to change topic, so I won't take any more of your time. Much love to the Opengrow members. Lots of great input and info. Peace-B.K.

Hay shoe

Girls look great the purple sun is the key

Sorry but what is the LUI ? Hope the flood didn't screw you up to much (reminds me of storm sandy where we are a few years back

Happy halloween

Papa👻

Damn that's some serious outdoor hydro right there Shoeless. I bet your neighbors are pissed at you! :) Got to keep those drains free from debris man! Outdoor hydro blueberry, damn!

• Like 1

That blueberry has seen a number of saltwater baths in it's day. I am hoping the last one didn't do too much lasting damage. We'll see in the spring.

@papa...Sandy did a number to our place. My living room was under 9" of water, but damage was nothing compared to the NJ folks.

• Like 2

Shoeless, everything looks great except around your house. hope all gets cleared out of there fast. take care and enjoy your grow.

Thanks bigun. We are back to normal here, so no worries. Here are a few pics to peruse.

The group - I did some rearranging. Can you see the wee Oax?

gallery_3221_4765_1793549.jpg

Bubble Gum x Strawberry Sour Diesel

gallery_3221_2029_2967145.jpg

Berry Sanders - she is dealing with a K deficiency. Not sure if it was the soil, but the rest don't have this issue.

gallery_3221_2029_929521.jpg

Grape Earth

gallery_3221_4765_1169815.jpg

• Like 7