•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

1 hour ago, Shoeless said:

Thanks Justcozz. I have never had Silverfields color like that, has to be from cool nights. It is in a 2 gallon bag, so yield is not the best, but buds are dense.  Are you running Silverfields, or just the crosses you made?

I'll wait to see the buds building before I say anything about BA. She had big buds in 2 gallons, so...   

2 gallon bags should still give you decent yields. That’s the size of all my pots I’m using. I have some 10 and 15 gallons ones, but unless I plan on a long ass veg, I don’t use them. Now I have the octos for a long grow, not sure the 10&15 will get used for a very long while. 

Yes, I have 3 Silverfields going, my last 3 seeds. Hope I get 3 girls, even 1 boy won’t hurt my feelings.  Actually, I don’t have any of my gear going right now besides the 2 Cartel Haze x Mystery. I think I am going to try some Onyx Fire and JC Haze outside in the ground this year. Meant to try some outdoor stuff last year, but didn’t get to it. 

• Like 1

Is that the name for Sannies Jack x Silverfields? JC Haze.. got it. I remember now. Good name, too. :smoke

• Like 1

Yeah, looking real good. Those sativas went crazy huh? 

I freaking wrote that this morning or right after your pics.. .... I been forgetting to hit the send button lately, lol.... I'm glad the editor saves them now. heh.

• Like 1

The shoebox is definitely gonna be full. I now see the difference in 5 gallon vs 7 gallon.  The BA is much bigger than last run.  Some may have to do with previous run being seeded, but these buds are MUCH bigger.  I am gonna have full colas instead of golf balls.  She is at 44 days.

20190507_164344.thumb.jpg.80b69ed30f3482eede0d2524be24f5cf.jpg

The BBS are all filling in nicely, there is a pleasant clean, slightly sweet smell to them. #3, left rear, has biggest buds. Early cuts of her didn't make it, I took 2 cuts from flower about 6 days ago to root.  These ladies are 27 days.

20190507_165844.thumb.jpg.522f2d7906090310a9c7aa936334afd7.jpg

Silverfields is at 71 days and is about to die. She led a long life, being a mom and all, but her time has come. There is absolutely no hint of lemon, she is now fuelish rubber. We'll see after the cure.

20190507_164902.thumb.jpg.73820660901faf2daa2674113c91a0df.jpg

Oh yeah, I have 5 Hazeman Chocolate Thai F3 and 5 Yeah Buddy F2 soaking.

Hazeman's Chocolate Thai F3 is Darwoh's Chocolate Thai 2.5 crossed to a male Chocolate Thai 2.5 .

Yeah Buddy is {Kali Mist (Serious ‘08) x Bubblegum (Serious ‘08)} x {X13 (G13 (Airbourne) x Apollo-13 (Bro’s Grimm) x Thai (raydavies ‘02)} .

Gotta have a bit more Sativa.

Edited by Shoeless
Chocolate Thai is F3, more info added
  • Like 6

I think getting seeded really changes the whole plant and smoke. I noticed that in my last two runs. I hope to go seed free this time.  I do want to get some pollen but I hope I can isolate them quick and easy for just enough pollen and cut them down.

Man, I'm loving the new seed run you have. I'm really interested in hearing more about the Choco Thai 2.5 and the other is a buffet, wow.

I was listening to Smelly of Smellboat Seeds in a podcast talking about the Choco Thai from his childhood, because of his dad and his dad's friends in the late 70's and early 80's I guess.. Man, did it bring back old memories and new desires to find the old Thai vibe. I'm zeroing in on things. I'm getting closer to getting all of the pieces together. I'm looking forward to a summer of advancement in my growing and learning. Sativa are going to be a large part of the journey. The last place I had good Thai and Thai Stick was in the Pacific NW while in the Navy in the mid 70's. We were moving up and down the west coast and we had guys on the ship from LA with a hell of a Thai Stick connection. Good damn times. It all started going local grown on the west coast after the 70's.

Your plants look great and can't wait to watch the long legged girls. Gotta run out for more beer and popcorn. :) You're gettin my interest up with the Sativa. I love watching Smilestyle killing it with his exotics. I may pop some sativa seeds soon to just get started and hopefully move to the downstairs soon, under a higher ceiling and better environment, imo. I have some mystery "older" Mexican landraces to look through, and other better known blue ribbon strains.. Man, it all gets so interesting. How do you slow it down?!, lol

keep em green! peace

Hey MrG. Not able to slow down is definitely one of my issues. I would love to throttle back, have my decided on strains, and coast on down the road. Unfortunately for me my brain doesn't work that way.

I am ready for a seedless run, gonna use small cuts for any seed making later on down the line.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2015 at 2:31 PM, Shoeless said:

We happened upon a waterfall while turning around

gallery_3221_2029_220822.jpg

gallery_3221_2029_826940.jpg

The next day, I decided to get lost in the woods by the cabin. I started here

gallery_3221_2029_769995.jpg

Walked through stuff like this

gallery_3221_2029_3292071.jpg

Came upon this

gallery_3221_2029_2623031.jpg

Really liked this

gallery_3221_2029_2019461.jpg

Saw a bunch more of this

gallery_3221_2029_3709751.jpg

It got a little Blair Witchy

gallery_3221_2029_501020.jpg

gallery_3221_2029_2167777.jpg

gallery_3221_2029_2399974.jpg

Made my way back to the cabin and found these tracks

Coyote

gallery_3221_2029_1067278.jpg

Bobcat

gallery_3221_2029_1682091.jpg

Ain't nature great

Lol 4 years later 

i hate to bring it to you but that aint coyote tracks its more like rabbit tracks :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey oldschoolsg. I should have put something down for perspective, that print is only about 4" long.  It may not be coyote, but I don't think it was rabbit. I used Google to search, I am not a pro when it comes to animal tracks.

The rear paws of a rabbit can easily be 4 inches long my friend :) 

im 99% sure that was it ( from a hunter ;) )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And lovely plants!!! :verrygood

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2015 at 6:44 AM, saxo said:

...on a short look it can be rabbits track ,but i can´t estimate the size of it and if it´s made from just one single food or all 4 feed(like a Rabbit)

kaninchen-spur-13441327.jpg

...but when locals say,its coyote track ....... i´m not an expert on americn wildlife...added to this,we have no cojote over here ;)

.....i knew it !!   :smarty-pants:  ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Black Afghani is at 49 days yesterday. Checking the buds I found a large area of mold just below a top.  I cut off the top, it was very sad to see such a gaping hole at the edge of the bush. I guess I need to add a fan down low.

• Like 2

Yikes, I kept this run small for that reason. I normally like growing them out naturally but the little closet they are in has no ventilation when the lights are out. I have the window open next to it when the lights are on and the fan blowing all day. But, this tun is tall and skinny. I had a rough time with that shit last summer. I'm going to be trimming hard outside this year, too.

Sorry to hear about that. I may pop some Uzbekistan today or tomorrow for outside. Cristalin says they should do really good in my latitude. If I get a male I'll make some seeds.

peace

• Like 1

I decided to cut BA#2 yesterday. She was at 58 days, so a little short of desired chop.  She was having issues with mold, I found a couple more spots after cutting out the previous offender.  I washed the plant in lemon juice/baking soda, washed visibly affected bud in h2o2 bath. I found rot in only a couple buds, they are trash.

20190520_165324.thumb.jpg.11db39ac96e63714f75d366530062229.jpg20190520_165335.thumb.jpg.e5f4cc8f597eaa89d00061cc8876c237.jpg

BA#9, front left, joined the party after pulling Ms. Moldy.  She is rather big, hopefully the added fan will help. The BBS buds are filling in, I guess they have another month or so.

20190520_165224.thumb.jpg.271077f76d814d9623bcd45471f011eb.jpg

• Like 8

Damn nice scene you have there Shoe, :tu

• Like 1

Lmao... I love the name, Ms. Moldy... I had her over before.

The BBS stayed pretty short huh? Or, did you train them hard and flip early? Looks like it yields really nice. How do they smell? man, those are nice looking buds.... lots of them.

peace

Hey MrG. The BBS all had some neck snapping to fit the tent. They were in veg about 45 days, sprout to flower tent.  I did not top, only bend to fit. Next time around they will be topped multiple times to fill the box more efficiently.

They still have a clean sweet smell that I can't quite describe.

• Like 1

Sounds good. 

I'm going to drop a few of your PC Bx today. I have another CBD I just got that I'm dropping at the same time. So, #8 is the sweet orange leaner? mmmmm nom nom nom.

I never had the C99 straight up so I'm thinking of doing one or two of the Joey Weed seeds. 

peace

Yeah man, #8 was sweet orange. Are you doing C99 outdoors? I'd interested to see how big the can get.