•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

Thanks saxo. Not sure what New O means. The BGxSSD is from courtesy of Madmaster420. He also gifted me the Berry Sanders, which I hope turns out to be a CBD beast. Not much info out there on it, besides a few posts on Mota's site.

• Like 1

Here are the children waiting their turn. They have all been potted up over the past 3 days and one A13 is a female and one LUI is a male.

gallery_3221_4765_3531059.jpg

When I was in the tent I knocked over the baby Oax and it snapped off just below the lower buds. It looks like it is about a week out, so maybe it committed suicide. I may get 3 grams out of it.

gallery_3221_5072_2748852.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah bigun, the oax is some pretty pot. And the high is really nice, very energetic with a bit of disjointed focus. Vape a bunch and it gets a bit psychedelic, things are like a movie, time slows. Fun stuff. The Purple Storm has a nice body to go with a focused back end and slight trippiness. Overall I like these 2 from Esko quite a bit. Just need to find the heavy indica. I have high hopes for the Godbud x Heri and LUI to fill that hole. For now at least. Friggin' Indi and his crosses are tough to choose from. I have a Nuke cross (bbsd x bk) x (nuke x bbsd) that I am told should be grown so that has moved to the front of the seed line. Just need to pick a running mate. It's nice to have tough decisions like this.

The young ones are starting to show themselves. So far, 4 out of 5 A13 are FEMALE, 1 GS is FEMALE, and 2 LUI are MALE. There may be another GS lady and 1 LUI lady, but too early to tell. The next couple of days should show me the rest.

Since I have been having issues with cloning I am practicing on a LUI male to get my mojo back. Some of you may know how you can get stuck in a loop when you are tripping on LSD. Well, I think that has happened with me and my cloning. I was doing the same wrong thing over and over, not seeing the problem and compounding it over time. Thanks to all that helped point out my failings and guide me in the proper direction.

Buds are swelling nicely. The Berry Sanders is packing it on even with the deficiency, so I am happy about that. Here are a few pics

This one is real pretty - Grape Earth 37 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_2327578.jpg

Oaxacan 48 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_1250966.jpg

BGxSSD 39 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_1517264.jpg

The other Grape Earth 37 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_1832231.jpg

Berry Sanders 42 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_2089315.jpg

One LUI female has lifted her skirt, probably the only one, but that's fine. I took cuts of the LUI and GS and the tops of all 4 A13 ladies. Only an LUI and a GS to go and sexing is done. The LUI took a long time, 41 days from sprout. The fast male LUI was in the 20's. He's gonna hit up his sister in the not so distant future. Hell, he may hit up the Godsmack as well. Why the fuck not. Stoned...

• Like 5

Hey Indican. Are sure the A13 beans aren't FEM? I went 5/5 female on em, which I have never had happen before. Damn sure not complaining, just very pleasantly surprised. The tally now stands at 5 A13, 1 GS, and 1 LUI female, 4 LUI and 3 GS male. Looks like the sativas are gonna dominate the next run, which is just fine.

• Like 3

Shoeless, Indy no do fems..lol pretty show from bacearlier. missed something along the way but hell i am no stranger to that

• Like 1

This is for you, Madmaster420. 45 days 11/13

gallery_3221_4765_859279.jpg

Grape Earth is for real. Vaped a 43 day tester and the body buzz is fantastic.

• Like 7

I agree saxo . FYI, the last pic is BGxSSD, not Grape Earth. Sorry for any confusion, I was stoned and did not label the pic. One GE is going to be lighter in the yield. They both smell the same, a chemical sweetness, but not quite grape. The tester had a grape undertone to the taste, so I hope it will develop as the buds mature. Unfortunately for me, my entire current flower run has no clone back ups, but I do still have seeds of BGxSSD. I was thinking reveg, but I know I will find something to fill the void.

• Like 2

A few pics for ya...

Oaxacan

gallery_3221_4765_1875805.jpg

Berry Sanders - lower fans are starting to fade..yellowing above is me not catching deficiency in time.

gallery_3221_4765_2092340.jpg

Grape Earth 1

gallery_3221_4765_2404870.jpg

Grape Earth 2

gallery_3221_4765_2574189.jpg

BGxSSD - I am starting to get color in the fans.

gallery_3221_4765_2243033.jpg

Last but not least, roots appeared @12 days on Godsmack clone. No roots on the A13's or LUI yet, but I feel 'em coming.

gallery_3221_4765_1217286.jpg

• Like 5

I am looking forward to your thoughts on the Oax. Have been debating if I need these, I def want them.

Forgot about the LEDS in the other thread but these are looking great. I have found that the plants I veg under leds have a much thicker stem than those under MH. Maybe I am just imaging shit.

Have fun in the lobster state, great time of year for s steaming bowl of chowda.

• Like 1

Hey there islayhearts. The Oax for me is energy weed that is a bit speedy at the start and can make thinking a bit muddled (doing circles, what was I doing?, etc) until it settles in or I force my focus.

I only flower under the LED, I use T5 for veg. Chowder and a lobster roll are definitely going to hit the spot.

Thanks bigun. Trust me, it's not me. The camera is doing the work. Well, except for the growing part.

Here are the on deck batters. Reference pics for when I get back. All plants have white clover sprouting as a living mulch, so it will be interesting to see how much the clover grows as well.

A13 - all A13 have been topped for this grow

gallery_3221_4765_1054359.jpg

A13 - each crate has 2 plants and are 6-7 gallons

gallery_3221_4765_1363031.jpg

In the back, LUI on the left, Godsmack on the right. I bent the LUI over because she was branching well. I tried with the GS but she is a pole so I untied her.

gallery_3221_4765_893975.jpg

That's my last look at the girls until 12/5. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving, if that's your thing, being international and all.

• Like 3

Back to the real world. Maine is a beautiful place and we had a great time. It snowed on Thursday, and we got about 5 inches. On the way up we had a bit of engine trouble. No local garages could look at the truck and get the work done before we had to leave, so we found a dealer near Bangor that could see us and drove 2 1/2 hours to get things fixed. Turned out that when the spark plugs were recently changed at a local dealership, (we used the in-laws Sequoia for our trip) the mech didn't put the rubber boot back on the #1 cylinder coil. It was shorting into the block. Anyway, you can't just get a boot, so we had to get a new coil. I made sure that the service desk put everything in writing on the invoice because the local place should be footing the bill for their fuck up. So, 5 hours of driving and 2 hours at the dealership fixed everything and put us back on track.

Here are the on deck batters. The LUI and GS grew into the light and fried a few leaves and a top. Everything is stretched and out of control right now, but a screen is going to tame them.

gallery_3221_4765_1723013.jpg

The BGxSSD blumat stopped dripping at some point, so she looks about half way through drying

gallery_3221_4765_2139481.jpg

Grape Earth

gallery_3221_4765_1440658.jpg

Shitty looking Grape Earth

gallery_3221_4765_1106909.jpg

Berry Sanders

gallery_3221_4765_655740.jpg

Oaxacan

gallery_3221_4765_234372.jpg

All plants were chopped and are hanging in the flo tent with lights off. Vape samples coming soon...

• Like 8

Back to the real world. Maine is a beautiful place and we had a great time. It snowed on Thursday, and we got about 5 inches. On the way up we had a bit of engine trouble. No local garages could look at the truck and get the work done before we had to leave, so we found a dealer near Bangor that could see us and drove 2 1/2 hours to get things fixed. Turned out that when the spark plugs were recently changed at a local dealership, (we used the in-laws Sequoia for our trip) the mech didn't put the rubber boot back on the #1 cylinder coil. It was shorting into the block. Anyway, you can't just get a boot, so we had to get a new coil. I made sure that the service desk put everything in writing on the invoice because the local place should be footing the bill for their fuck up. So, 5 hours of driving and 2 hours at the dealership fixed everything and put us back on track.

Told ya, you need to bring EVERYTHING with you, this includes mechanics!

Sorry to hear you had a bad start. My wife an I have similar issues every time we vacation. Glad the rest of it was relaxing!

DB

• Like 1

We happened upon a waterfall while turning around

gallery_3221_2029_220822.jpg

gallery_3221_2029_826940.jpg

The next day, I decided to get lost in the woods by the cabin. I started here

gallery_3221_2029_769995.jpg

Walked through stuff like this

gallery_3221_2029_3292071.jpg

Came upon this

gallery_3221_2029_2623031.jpg

Really liked this