•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Also a Sugar Punch and a Velvet Orca. I think the Velvet Orca is new and Gas hasn't released it yet. I saw his Sugar Punch in 4 weeks bloom and manis it ever a dank pheno. So, I should have some real treats here. Thanks Baq!

Baq is sitting on a treasure trove of genetics that are very exotic and old school. Lots of Snow High, Swami Organic, ... so many super top shelf. He's about to start working a lot of them. So, there will be lots of sharing, I hope. :rolleyes:

It's was great to finally meet you in person and look forward to getting the network rolling to find things worthy of sharing.

Baq

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Not what I was implying at all. I sincerely appreciate it. Thanks very much, Baq.

@Shoeless I wasn't even thinking that way man, I have things I need to get to certain peoples hands like you to work and have backups in case I lose it.

Baq

• Like 3

I'm going to start working on an area to house keeper plants. I need to make it good for the long haul. I'm gonna be busy today. I got my spray in yesterday, so I'll be spraying all the small stuff going/staying inside, some are already under the T-5s, and clean that room and spray it. 

I have to bring plants to new pots and get stuff set to start running under the lights. It's a little intimidating but it's gonna be fun and rewarding when I get things where I want it. Gonna go downstairs and hang the HPS and get the sativa sides under it now, and slowly move the others into it. I hope that'll finally be the beginning of utilizing that space. I want to start growing food, too. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Shoeless said:

I thought about my reply after I sent it, needless post. My bad all the way around.

Not at all man! I want some too!:wOOt

• Like 1

I took the screen off when I chopped BBS. Found this on the tent floor, cut by the net from Yeah Buddy.  Going into my lungs via vape bubbler.

10 minutes later and I am climbing, slight tingly legs and core. The back of my skull feels connected to my spine, Big Steve is talking about John Belushi in the background. My teeth and lips are tingly. A tense but not uncomfortable ball is in the back of my skull, now it subsides. A slightly pulsating tone in my head. Body feeling "thicker". GFW

20190905_165831.thumb.jpg.cfb4fc450cf11059f1662e3de7627779.jpg

20190905_165818.thumb.jpg.135e9af3759d1d3b611555c29b563cf9.jpg

1 hour in, full on time slowing, music is like being very in the moment. Jerry singing China Doll is rather moving. I really like this weed, it's trippy.

Found this under a tarp, Northern Black Widow

20190905_095136.thumb.jpg.ecf19e902f04ab556bc6458d774c2acf.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Is that a spider guarding your crop?

Yep, good eye. I was going to zoom it in but I had my resolution settings too low to do it. It was cool, I went out to take pics and there was a lady bug on the tip top, the spider and two other lady bug types. And they all looked busy! Those are the Colorado Jumping Spiders and are really cool to zoom in. They're trippy looking and almost alien. I'll switch my settings back to high and look for him and the others again. 

• Like 1

Sounds like the Duchess :) Man that little nug is so full of trichs, looks like it was sugar dipped. You can keep that spider lol

• Haha 1

That little upside down bud looks like a freak of nature. Wow.. no wonder you're trippin'. heee  Man, looks promising? lol 

Hey garden, these spiders are the friendliest, funniest, and most efficient predator, ever! ha. Once you understand what a particular bug does, it's a lot easier to have mega respect and help them when you can. :) I'm learning the beneficial ones a little more each year. Me and the European Paper Wasps, hey! we're good! :grinning_respect: I save them from the water buckets when they get trapped (they come to them for water when it's so hot and dry, and feed like horses at the trough) and they don't sting me and they eat all of my bugs. 

Plus, now that I don't use a TV anymore, they provide some pretty legit entertainment.. it just depends. :icecool

• Like 3

Blueberry Sativa pollinated by Black Afghani Fem

20190911_174841.thumb.jpg.287b0e7a4b53f46062e846e3a0f7aeca.jpg

Yeah Buddy at 71 days. Trichs are starting to get milky here and there.

20190911_174909.thumb.jpg.b211865ebf50098a022a2d0453f91a22.jpg

20190911_180721.thumb.jpg.4d5c2d8123d92d0c480b28dda7cf04fb.jpg20190911_180753.thumb.jpg.539de643a24d6501fd3641ac0f13cc1d.jpg

May let it go another week, gonna hit this guy and check for effect. Dried on top of pin cushion heatsink for 2 days, got a Chocolate Thai baby in there.

20190911_180118.thumb.jpg.04694acddc8204e16e0f5c6d7592651e.jpg

• Like 6

You pollinated the whole plant with CT huh? That first one may really become a nice cross. Two blueberry'ish gene pools.  Is that a clone you flowered just to pollinate with the BA? Nice size for a sativa!

Didn't do the whole plant, stray pollen here and there from localized pollination. I did not (usually don't) do good job of isolating the pollinated buds. Definitely gonna have more seeds than expected.

The BBS is a clone that got a complete dusting. I literally took the BBS and rubbed it all over the Black Afghani. Unconventional, very effective.  The clone was topped and about 8" when I hit her. She never reverted to veg after rooting, so I figured she needed sexy time. She is probably 12-15" now.

• Like 1

Awesome! Your BBS is still curing? Sounded like it was some trippy stuff. Wonder how it is after cure. thx

Hey MrG. The trippy bud is Yeah Buddy, pollinated a small branch of her with Chocolate Thai. I also pollinated a small branch of BBS with Chocolate Thai. BBS is motivational but can be heavy in high doses.  BBS is in a paper bag now, gonna be trimmed later today.

The next round of pollination occurred with Black Afghani Fem hitting a couple of the C99 solo cup girls and the BBS clone.

I hope that clears up the mud puddle called my Shoebox.

• Like 1

Have any herm issues with your CT? Seems like you always hear about that. Those could all be really nice crosses. peace

I'll have to get pics up of my Perkin's Cut. It's a beauty! The structure is hybrid, it looks sativa, and it's a little slow but building nice buds and cola. It also has a faint sweet orange smell already. Really looking forward to it. I want to grow the others. It got pollinated it looks like. Pretty sure it's Justcozz's JC Haze (Sannies Jack/Silverfields) and/or a Chocoalte Kush. It was a fucking pollen carnival at my house this summer.

• Like 1

Hey MrG. I don't think you could go wrong either way with the pollen. Should make nice babies.  I just collected seeds from BBS and Yeah Buddy, both pollinated by Chocolate Thai. Got a decent amount from the purposely seeded buds, there's plenty in the rest of the plant as well. Gotta get better at isolating my pollen.