•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Shoeless's Shoebox

I'm watching your Killer Cookies. I wanted to do it soon.. I want to try the C99 fem again. Damn chicken plucked it out of the ground last year at about a month old. damn it.

• Like 1

HEYA Shoeless 

Give us some News my Friend

Did you Grow your winning seeds:P

On 1/2/2020 at 4:12 PM, Shoeless said:

I chopped both Perkins Cut BX today at 56 days. Some reference pics. Fattest colas I have ever grown no branches on these ladies. 20200102_160638.thumb.jpg.8335c1117f90ec98efc638348e921e37.jpg20200102_160752.thumb.jpg.8cd64a384716b0908fe5fee5c6047235.jpg

My boy Jude says yum.

20200101_135807.thumb.jpg.9cd62c9fb930a0d3ba9f89ce9204605f.jpg

what was their trich ratio like at eight weeks and the earlier sample at 7 weeks. i have heard cbd cultivars should be taken sooner. obviously dependent on the actual cbd to thc ratio 3/2/1/:1 and also how it gels with the thc plant which pretty sure can prove to bolster the medical effects even at higher thc percentages. i can attest to that based on warriors tonic that uses the Mae cannatonic cut crossed to a straight thc strain. will try to make some type of cannatonic backcross x warriors tonic cross both ways. obviously using a cannatonic bx male with the warriors tonic female makes it a bx but using a different cut/pheno of cannatonic. i'm thinking better genetic diversity with the possibility of making a more potent offspring

• Like 2

On 6/18/2020 at 5:22 PM, RAS-T said:

HEYA Shoeless 

Give us some News my Friend

Did you Grow your winning seeds:P

Hey now RAS-T.  I have not run the winnings yet, but they were in my hand 2 weeks ago as I decided on what to run.

I chose Green Manalishi freebee from NAW, Oaxacan FEM from Eskobar, Selene F2 from Indican.  Thinking about hitting Oaxacan cuts with pollen from each and hitting a GM cut with Selene. If I get a male from anyone, that is. 9

Tell you what, one of yours is next. Which do you recommend?

17 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

what was their trich ratio like at eight weeks and the earlier sample at 7 weeks

Hey now SPW. If you are talking about clear/milky/amber, I did not take notes and don't remember. If you are talking trich density per mm2, they were average, frosty girls.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:11 AM, Shoeless said:

Hey now RAS-T.  I have not run the winnings yet, but they were in my hand 2 weeks ago as I decided on what to run.

Tell you what, one of yours is next. Which do you recommend?

HEYA Shoeless

You Can get incredible smell, fade color and heavy trichs production in Huckleberry Destar f2 have a pheno outdoor this summer stemrub just smells like pure Peach fruit pure indica leaning but you Can find 4 differents pheno at least...

About the (AK47 x G13)mom x (Drizella x mrs universe)dad 

The mom was clone only that is ready in 42days

Only five fingers leaves Best rockhard buds i have ever Seen in my growerz life and my best medecine ever

buds smell heavy citrus ground detergent

And the dad was a pure blend of indica sativa

Covered in resin (i could have smoked it) who smelled like exotic fruit

Got 3 outdoor plants very uniform and got some mutation on the internodes formation weird thing but i like mutations i will see...

great vigor too

About the Rosetta Stone f2 mom x GreenManalishi f2 dad

The mom is a 3 fingered leave in veg. Stage

Heavy resin producer and have a passion fruit olDskool afghan hash smell who made very good fingers hash when i dropped the seeds on it last year ,in only 15 min of harvesting the seeds made one gram temple ball hash this lady is one of the stickiest plant i have grown

medium yield strong Med. Good mix between indica/sativa hybrid effect

The dad is a pure old Pacific G13 leaning (not from naw) my seeds came from Mota's original

Pure indica fat leaves  smells like lemon catpiss oignon and earthy

Green Manalishi IS my second best medecine ever for muscles relaxation

love this plant  

Got five of this outdoor all the same plant smell like dad with some fruit in it

Well thats it my Friend

I would recommend to Grow this 3 strains

But its in your hand now cant wait to see your grow

BigUp yahself Shoe and enjoy 

Will send some pics of each plant soon

• Like 1

HuckleBerry Destar f2 Peach feno

IMG_20200627_152237_3.thumb.jpg.84c80b81b74441673caf1b4d5108679f.jpg

(AK47 x G13) x (Drizella x mrs Universe)

IMG_20200627_152418_7.thumb.jpg.51b49f93c1ce3de88d474a6caed84fa3.jpg

Rosetta Stone f2 x GreenManalishi f2

IMG_20200627_152519_0.thumb.jpg.5367041af5964f7dd6bae53d30051827.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/22/2020 at 7:11 PM, Shoeless said:

Hey

Hey now SPW. If you are talking about clear/milky/amber, I did not take notes and don't remember. If you are talking trich density per mm2, they were average, frosty girls.

so, how do u decide when to harvest ?

Based on the advice of others that are keen on CBD plants, they are best taken on the earlier side. Without lab testing, I gauge effect testing buds at 7 weeks and go from there.

One problem with that, imo, is a true feeling for the effect comes only after a good cure.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:22 AM, organically challenged said:

Hi Shoeless,

I selected the Huck n 'Heri X Perkins cut BX freebies from sannies and was wondering if you could tell me alittle about them.   size,flower time, yield ,  effect.

Hey now, organically challenged. These seeds are untested accidental pollination of Huckin'Heri by Perkins Cut BX. I have not grown them, but you should have very frosty ladies, heavy buds, 8-9 weeks.  I figure the effect to be stoned pain relief. Hope that helps.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:54 AM, RAS-T said:

HuckleBerry Destar f2 Peach feno

IMG_20200627_152237_3.thumb.jpg.84c80b81b74441673caf1b4d5108679f.jpg

(AK47 x G13) x (Drizella x mrs Universe)

IMG_20200627_152418_7.thumb.jpg.51b49f93c1ce3de88d474a6caed84fa3.jpg

Rosetta Stone f2 x GreenManalishi f2

IMG_20200627_152519_0.thumb.jpg.5367041af5964f7dd6bae53d30051827.jpg

You've convinced me, I'll be running ^^^ next.

• Like 4

So much the better 

I'm not a Breeder just an humble grower 

I have only got 3 males in my growing life

But "Ultimate male" to make seeds with each

I have been at the right place in the right time

• Like 1

I take the almost pure CBD about 7 to 8 weeks, the Toro who has a lot more THC in her, I go by trichs and finish like a THC plant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Shoeless 

I Just want to warn you i got 50/50 male/fem ratio on the (AK-47 x G13) x (Drizella x mrs Universe)

Watch it well if you Grow them

I'm sure there will be killer fem keaper in it

BigUp bro

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2020 at 3:21 PM, gardenartus said:

I take the almost pure CBD about 7 to 8 weeks, the Toro who has a lot more THC in her, I go by trichs and finish like a THC plant.

actually pulled back the warriors tonic from the lights tonight. been leaving them go just as u said like a thc plant  since it's a 50/50 strain. I ran 11-13 but still let them go 10 weeks as advised. i just wanted a few more days that wouldn't hurt them cause i dred an early chop lol. i can look toward a much more potent effect overall from this bud than the micro popcorn buds from the herms which says alot imho..  i'll leave the lowers that have seeds on the plant and not cut them.  seems to be only one buy i'll hek the other just to be sure. if it's the pain bomb then i will already have a few preservation seeds for a later project with yet another different cbd 50/50 if i recall it right. they just ne given away for pain not sale. dude is a big helper of veterans in various ways. hope to contribute to his freebie stuff he gives vets eventually, with the bx i want to do.

@Shoeless what was the perkins bx made with?  expected flower times range from what to what on them ? what has been your experience on it's medical benefit especially for severe/chronic pain ? thx.

Hey now SPW. According to the packaging Perkins Cut BX is Chematonic x Cannatonic #4, goes 8-9 weeks. I haven't run her in a bit, and when I did I gave away most of the bud.  I'll get around to her again, just isn't in the rotation for now.

Currently, Selene and Oaxacan Fem are in the tent, with Selene and Green Manalishi HHP (NAW freebee) males starting to drop pollen for limited seed making.

• Thanks 1

I have seedlings of the Perkins going right now. I'll let you know sometime this year how patients like it lol. Takes me forever to sex seedlings and grow them out.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2020 at 2:04 PM, gardenartus said:

I have seedlings of the Perkins going right now. I'll let you know sometime this year how patients like it lol. Takes me forever to sex seedlings and grow them out.

use 18/6 lighting MH/FLORO'S/LED ? (i have not done that but) No HPS should declare in 30-45days max on many many strains.

41 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

use 18/6 lighting MH/FLORO'S/LED ? (i have not done that but) No HPS should declare in 30-45days max on many many strains.

I do shit different :) I wait till I get 7 nodes, clone it, make sure it is rooted, then I sex them :)

On 8/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, gardenartus said:

I do shit different :) I wait till I get 7 nodes, clone it, make sure it is rooted, then I sex them :)

ok, so u do so by force lighting. method i spoke on keeps them in veg since most want to see them grow big enough to flower and take cuts of the declared females/males with little to no slowing down. during this adventure i forced sex like you do but only cause of limited space, timing and resources.

• Like 1