•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

all the girls i put in this same soil mix have had the same problems. my apologize to the usc guys for my stonerdom making some beautiful genetics look a lot less awesome than they should.

day 97. still a few clear triches. no amber. i think 10 ish days to cut.

gallery_2751_1888_1988235.jpg

gallery_2751_1888_1368196.jpg

gallery_2751_1888_235587.jpg

take a step back to show the rest of the room. also to show i can make a batch of soil that's not toxic to plants.

gallery_2751_1888_59940.jpg

back-side of a chocolate rain front n center with a c99 on each side.

keep the dream green,

d o g

• Like 6

@dreamofgreen....I dont think you have to apolagize.....that strain is two landraces I believe....never all that easy indoors.....9 or 10 weeks is pretty easy to get mold and bugs....but add another week or two or three or four....... then is is nearly a miracle to get anything less than hash makings.....dude day 97 thats almost a third of a year.....that plants effects are gonna be a lot like the powder drugs of the 80's :whatthahell:

• Like 3

the girl on the left may become hash. i think double jam full melt water extract could be incredible.

thanks for chiming in godfather, i sure hope it's something special. be a hell of a waste of time and energy for shwag.

they still have a good 10% clear. i want close to zero. i don't expect any amber but i want 'em to be fully ripe. two weeks should be good, but if they need longer i'll let 'em be for another week.

i look at long flowering girls somewhat like house plants, don't really do much with 'em. there just sitting there looking pretty. i intend to keep doing a couple at a time but doubt i'll ever do a full run of landrace girls unless i happen across one that's too amazing to not run a room full of.

the bud structure is way to open to be worried about mold, i used act sprays on these up till a couple weeks ago. having a lot of air flow is very important. i was using ten inch fans under the bulbs but switched to the 20" box fan and it makes a huge difference. it's a nice wide column of cool air that catches all the girls before lifting the heat from the bulb straight up.

• Like 2

I grew the USC Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbreath. There were interesting plants that never wanted to finish. I made the best hash I ever smoked from them.

• Like 3

did you let your co jam go 18 weeks or longer before you drowned her in ice? thankfully these have already gone cloudy enough i could call 'em done and be ok with it. but like i said, i want them to be all the way done.

• Like 1

oh damn. i think if i get one that's still has more than 25% clear at 18 weeks it will get put in complete darkness for days at a time to force it. as much as i believe to never say never, i doubt i'll ever let something go much over 20 weeks.

which eye says i'm lazy? so i know which one to poke.

just kidding with you soi.

the worst of what i was lazy about was not writing down what all i added to the soil mix. if i knew what all i had in it it would have helped to fix the problem early on. only being able to be home for half a day at a time a couple times a week during much of the grow hasn't helped matters.

i've got more time at home now, and i've got a better handle on the soil mix.

Very impressive grow DOG! I can't handle these long strains with my situation, but love to watch them through others. You got some staying power to take them that long, and to manage them as best you can. Good luck on correcting the soil for next round and great work.

Looks like a lot of work to trim to me, very daunting....a bubble could be a great route for her...

• Like 1

chopped the first already, i think it was day 110. about 2 1/2 ounces of super airy dreadlocks. second got cut last night. day 126 i think. absolutely no clear triches with a sparse few that have gone amber.

• Like 1

made chili with 7 grams from the first double jam i cut. decabed it at 220* for 45 min. cut off from any stem and ground with coffee grinder then added to chili. took little less than an hour to make it's presence known before gunning the throttle on my hearts pace, warm electrified feeling head to toe. not intense enough to cause any paranoia. thought i had an exoskeleton made of energy for a while. playing with my animals was an amusement ride in itself. my dog made me laugh so hard i cried. i'm sure he knows when i'm really fucked up and loves the opportunity to go grazy with it. the two friends that came over had hallucinations of seeing faces on inanimate objects and impossible animals in corners and shadows as well as having long philosophical conversations with my cat and dog.

i had considered adding some caps in with the weed, glad i didn't. i probably ate two grams worth and it was perfect. not as out of control potent as when i did the mulanje and caps but very upbeat and fun four hour roller coaster ride.

we ate so much after wards it was ridicules. whole banana cream pie, bag of chips, bag of fritos, 2 packs of ramen noddles w/6 fried eggs, 1/3 pound turkey burgers on toasted texas toast with muster cheese and fresh spinach. and i made us fruit smoothies with deshelled hemp seeds. grapes, apples, and cheese n cracker hors d'oeuvres all got hit hard.

none of us weigh much over 150 so it's fun to eat like a line backer now and then. something about eating cannabis always fires up my apatite much more than smoking it.

• Like 4

That little drop out sounds good to me. It´s always a pleasure that others enjoy their pure and natural sativas as much as I do. Enjoy.

smile

gallery_3033_4448_413310.jpg

Old Congo tops.

• Like 5

it's def not for the commercial minded grower. one of my people that has cronic back pain came over and did a cpl bong rips of dbl jam from the first plant. after talking for a while he wanted to buy the whole plant. i kept about 20 grams i want to do more cooking with. when smoked it's not potent enough to make you dysfunctional, it's just a nice electrical charge that makes you forget about any pains. if i don't have to do anything responsible i like eating it cause i can get a large enough dose to really get full effects.

• Like 2