•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Apis

Legal Oregon Backyard Grow

As of July 1, 2015 it is legal for all Oregon residents to grow up to 4 plants!

Here are my outdoor ladies this year started from clones L - R: Sugar Punch, Killingfields x Dairy Queen, Old Glory

Not shown: Herijuana x Dairyqueen

gallery_4990_5096_653441.jpeg

• Like 20

I am no pro but you might want to put up some caging around those beasts!!! I know the SP can get pretty heavy and I only grew a 3 foot plant nothing as massive as you are!

I agree- my outdoor beasts have netting stretched between 4- 10' posts @ 7' and 9' respectively for support. Otherwise I'd have some broken branches/stems and some mids on the ground. Another option is to get creative with stakes and or fencing material.

-Passion

• Like 1

Apis looks real nice, how did you keep the critters out. I had a terrible time with mine, I was always shooting squirrels or some kind of little thieves. You have done a great job.. Looks like one of the monsters they grow in humbolt county on the coast. dsj

Yes, Sugar Punch gets heavy...I've run it before. There are internal supports you can't see in the photo...so nothing to worry about.

My dogs keep any critters out. They do a good job.

I just hope the weather holds for us. So far it's been an insane growing season with no end in sight.

• Like 3

Agreed! Very Nice plants. I Bet. They will bring u some awesome buds!

Happy growing! :D

I just took a little bud off my indoor Sugar Punch...oh man...smells exactly like Jasmine Tea. Sugar Punch is hands down my favorite Sannie's strain.

• Like 1

Way to get the best out of four plants. Fucking awesome. There is another state with a similar proposal. Ohio has a four plant initiativeo n the ballot this year. Best of luck to the buckeyes in the election. That would be huge for them, winning the football national title, winning their first wrestling team national title then the super bowl, legalizing marijuana.

Getting at leasta couple of them outdoors would make a small legal limit of four doable. Great job with those.

• Like 1

Getting closer to harvest...here's the Sugar Punch...it's about 9 ft tall at this point...

gallery_4990_5096_2712426.jpg

gallery_4990_5096_964676.jpg

• Like 16

ohhh that Oregon sun has been treating the ladies right I see. Very nice and at 9 feet she should yield quite well I presume. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on her. Great show!

• Like 1

We've had a tremendous growing season for sure.

Harvest is going to be badass.

• Like 3

Looks great Apis. Absolutely correct- the grow season in Orygun has been awesome. I've got 4 more to come down in the nxt 4 days. Maybe 20% bigger than normal. Your Sugar Punch looks great- makes me think I shouda put some S.P. out.

-Passion

• Like 2

Your Sugar Punch looks great- makes me think I shouda put some S.P. out.

-Passion

Thanks man.

It's a gamble because as you know our season can be short for sativa heavy hybrids. I lucked out this year.

• Like 1

Just to give you an idea of the height of the plants...

gallery_4990_5096_2179752.jpg

• Like 9

That is some amazing plants you got going right there. They look amazing and the the sugar punch look so lovely, assuming that was the purple above....How many more weeks you looking at?

Out of curiosity, Are you limited in the state by space around the plants or is it just plant counts? I bet spacing them out could increase your yields even more, if you can stand the space....

Great work and thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

Just limited by number of plants. But yes you are correct about spacing.

My backyard isn't very big and that back fence it the only place with good sun...hence all three are in the raised beds together. If I could space them out more I would.

I have a row of beehives along the fence as well. So space is a little tight.

The Sugar Punch is the purp shown previously.

From left to right is: Sugar Punch, Killingfields x TGA Dairy Queen (Dairy Fields as I like to call it) and an unknown but very good plant we call Old Glory; good yielder, purp buds, strong smoke with slight smell of stripper taint.

The KF x DQ cross is producing some heavy donkey dick colas.

Not pictured is a Heri x Dairy Queen cross that is super weird in structure. Smells like petrol and baby puke. It's not a good yielder and looks ugly as sin but the smoke is very strong. I have a friend who loves it so I always grow one plant just for him.

I'm looking at most likely mid-October or as long as I can let them go. Soon the powdery mildew and bud rot will start showing up. Weather continues to be dry so we are looking pretty good. Usually by this time I'm thinking harvest because it gets too damp.

• Like 2

Here's a trimmed test nug of the Sugar Punch (not the best shot but whatever)...

gallery_4990_5096_48308.jpg

• Like 7

Ok folks...here's some more shots. Harvest is going to be sweet this year. It's Oct. 4th and today will be 80 degrees here in Oregon! This is the best growing season I can remember.

SUGAR PUNCH

gallery_4990_5096_158542.jpg

KILLING FIELDS x DAIRY QUEEN

gallery_4990_5096_520582.jpg

OLD GLORY (we have no idea what strain it is)

gallery_4990_5096_194437.jpg

MAD COW (Killing Fields x Diary Queen)

gallery_4990_5096_1390798.jpg

SUGAR PUNCH

gallery_4990_5096_1172929.jpg

• Like 11