•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

colt91

Breed your own seeds

That (G13 X HashPlant) X Butterscotch Hawaiian Sativa might be up there with Heath's Black Rose. salivating

It sucks having to go across the pond then come back, but I think Sannie should allow people to BUY or trade freebies. Like if I send in 1000 seeds, I should be able to pick 5 kinds or just buy some freebies.

I think some people have already grown everything in the shop so, in order to get freebies, they have to buy something they already have.

Thats what I mean it would be nice to just swap genetics with like minded people.

Well if you want to start with an indica, I would suggest starting with an indica.

Tom Hills Deep Chunk should be your starting point.

Great genes and breeds well.

Very distinctive super wide leaves.

A ton of great indicas have come from Toms chunky little plant.

I still remember when he introduced it.

Where does he sell his seeds? So far ive only ever ordered from sannie and cannazon. Ive heard of deep chunk before though

• Like 1

I don't think DC from Tom Hill is available anymore from him. You might have to find someone with open breed F1 seeds or get another breeder's like KOS's version called DC IBL or a 50% DC and create ur own IBL.

The reason I gave away my most of my bought seeds is I knew they were not as good as my moms or as interesting as the crosses I've been gifted or made.

I hit almost every mom I have with pollen over the years or had friends I shared them with. I got nematodes from a clone and I'm thinking of shutting down which means losing mothers. But not before I make crosses and back crosses.

The only ones that seem completely unphased are what I am focused on keeping. I regret not hitting Bubba or the OG cuts I had but they yielded so bad...

I also am set up to reverse and make some feminized so I'm hoping to do a Pure Kush run and reverse it to create enough pollen to hit all my moms as well. I've gotten much less pollen from reversed plants than regular males. I made a small batch of Pure Kush x GSC and by small I mean I got 5 seeds. Would like a few hundred. Will try again. I would suggest reversing and collecting pollen rather than trying to time the reversal 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule.

As far as seed exchanges I have a few rules:

Never ask.

Be very selective with whom you gift to.

If you've been given a cut with conditions respect that and don't give the seeds away.

Don't expect anything in return.

I got a friend some rare cuts and he posted that he made some seeds with them and that pissed some people off.

Always respect the wishes of the people you got genetics from.

• Like 4

mmh, pure kush (topanga?) reversed to the gsc (jigga's cut, i suppose B)) might result in something really nice ...

i am about to test the GSC x "sloth" i made on the sidelines of the "sloth" F2. fingers crossed the G13 makes the

GSC beast out and yield a bit more.

what are all you guys working on ... ? :)

• Like 3

Pure Kush from Chimera... GSC acquired locally from the source ( it's a long story from the real world, nothing to do with the net, I live in the SF Bay Area). A buddy asked Chimera about the PK which is our favorite and he got pissed, wouldn't talk about the genetics and said just be glad you have it. I think it's an old indica line that's been used for breeding for a long time. Tastes very different organic than with ferts. Smells different too. Running it outside . Strong plant, easy to clone, phenomenal taste, small yield.

Deep Chunk x Cheese ( By Beancounter)

gallery_312_897_482912.jpg

Pure Kush

gallery_312_1070_3705620.jpg

G13/HP x BSH ( NDNGuy)

gallery_312_1070_2602808.jpg

• Like 10

For anybody looking at those Tom Hill seeds, realize they are quite old and people have been complaining the germ rate is very low. If you guys are Tom Hill fans, please make some new seeds and share :D

You can easily pull thousands of seeds off 600 watts, it comes down to the genes and timing. Some females have large calyx produce larger seeds and normally less. If you hit the ladies too early bud production instantly slows and you loose potential seed sites, hit too late and the plant may mature before the seeds are done. It takes experience and the sweet spot for maximizing seed production varies by strain. Look up the weed nerd on youtube, its hosted by what i feel may be the best breeder on the planet (subcool) he has like 200+ episodes with an absolute wealth of knowledge. I say hes the best breeder because he has alot less resources like thousands of acres of greenhouses and lax laws than the big dutch outfits, he taught himself, hes constantly handing seeds out for free to whomever he meets (ms Jill is the business side) Hes willing to share what he knows without charging, and hes the only breeder with strains pushing past 10 pounds of quality bud outdoors with several strains. Just look at what mendo dope did with his strains. The law came out and said thier plants were trees and wayyy too big and made them pull 200+ pounds of bud. Anyways he has a show where he talks about the ins and outs of maximizing seed production. Any farmer or breeder will learn more from his free episodes than any book imho Whats fun is watching him make the same mistakes some of us make and sharing correction methods. Its too bad his lungs are shot

what i feel may be the best breeder on the planet (subcool)

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!1

i was wrong it was over 600 pounds off of 25 tga plants

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!1

Sure, 25 lbs per plant....is that including the soil they were in ?

Not one of those plants was more than 8-10 ft tall.

Not one of those plants yielded more than a key.

Subby, drop the wanna-be nick and just post as yourself.

Same luzer you were on OG and CW eh ?

Oh wait....Gypme is in jail so now you have no one to push your 4th quality beans for you ?

Plenty of people out there running my gear....and not a single person has paid me one penny for that.

• Like 6

Quick snap of one of my Projects over here. Lil Scooby Snacks f1. Eskobars Kandy Kush x Chemdogging Auto( Chem D Ibl Rez Cut Auto) what amazes me that in the f1 8 from 10 plants look unique so far. gallery_8611_5128_45887.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my Joker! Thohse Pure Kush plants are absolutely gorgeous. You are a lucky individual.. I currently have a potenial Huck Pollen donor in veg. I am doing one sensi run with a couple Huck Kushes, and a Peak NLBB. One particular cutting of Huck is just looking awesome. The pollen donor is not really stellar. He does have some good traits though. He has a hollow stem, flowers fast,he smells good, and is vigorous. He's a bit too sativa looking though. Kind of stretchy... I also popped some older Mandala beans recently. Mandala #1, Chill OM, and Safari Mix. My next run will be for beans. My hope is to find something stellar to either replace my Huck male, or a good female to get hit by him. Reversing a good female is an idea too. Never done it though.

@ Santero, where is this place where people can share their genetics that you speak of? Sounds like heaven to me.

@ OhWolfie

pheno hunt----A few years ago with Mandala #1 regs-- lots of variation in there but occasionaly the shorter thin leafed one with purple calyxs would pop up. It was vigorous and smelled of berries and dried apples. It also had a rather intense sativa high decorated also with pinkish pistils and green leaves. Low yielding (maybe -300gpsm) and liked to get P.M. but it was potent and very pretty. I think it would have been nice to work this plant if I was a breeder.

-Passion

• Like 1

@ agreenpassion

I will definitely be pheno hunting the Mandala # 1. I still have 6 of those beans left, and I plan on going through every single one. I also still have like 50 or so Safari Mix beans as well. I have no idea what is in there, but I feel like it has to be good. I'd love to cross Huck Kush with some kind of landrace Indica. Going through Mandala's Safari Mix is truly like waking up on Christmas morning, and hoping you get something that was on your Christmas list.

@bdub

Cannacopia has quite a few DC crosses that are quite awesome. They are pretty cheap too. I've almost pulled the trigger on the RKSxDC several times.At $35 a pack, it's a steal. Always decided to ultimately go with Sannie though

• Like 3

This is always my problem lol now my buddy just went and got some chemdog 4, blue dream and romulan grapefruit. It would be a crime to not grow them out :) too much good genetics out there

• Like 2

tryin yourluck at pissin people off here too huh n2ishun? nobody please respond to this douches comments.

• Like 2

i was wrong it was over 600 pounds off of 25 tga plants

That equals out to 24 lbs. per plant average... A trustworthy friend of mine in her 50's grows a couple Mikado clones every year. On the years they don't get bud rot she claims they produce 7-8lbs. of dry buds a piece. Also, I have personally seen a double purple doja that yielded over 5 pounds dry weight in eastern Oregon. And I've grown a handfull of outdoor trees incluiding some this year, but I never get more than 3 or 4 pounds max on the 9+ footers. I wonder if they meant ounces...or wet weight incluiding leaves.