•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

colt91

Breed your own seeds

there will not be a higher count in females, mate ...

i thought that too (dunno why, hehe, makes no sense).

i checked on that when i had a quick look at the "chocolate jack"

(that's a "1989 NLhaze rimmeo cut S1 x chocolate cheese") ;)

cj2_zps3340558d.jpg

m/f-ratio was same to any regular line after this mating ...

(the first five beans i popped were all male, lol B))

the pictures are made by "southern sun" in australia ...

(danke dir, sonnig, du bist eine echt grosse inspiration.)

• Like 5

@santero

always thought there will be a higher f/m ratio

because i have read it in different topics

i haven't yet experience this for my self

i will soon :)

hoping to find some sweet pheno s in there

but ty for clearing that up for me.

this is why i love OG

so many experience growers/breeders here

that have the knowledge and experience to share,

with other OG member s

chocolate jack looking Delicious

looks neat fo sho B) ... ducksfoot or pacstuff?

-It is Fox*Afterglow F1,-my first 98-99% Leaf mutant F1 from Kalyseeds,-breed at the south of Catalonia outdoors :yummy:

Here at 51/ North it usualy finish about 05-20 Oktober ;) = Im westen von Deutschland Rhein :whistle:

aka North rhine westfalia / NRW ;)

-My B.O-G. finish about the same time and start here at 05.-15 August and if the Plant ve grown with a good soil some Plants can reach up more than 3,5 meters (Feno#1/Mazar-Pheno) and when you start at end of jannuary more than 4 meters and more than 1 kg dried buds ,who are smells like inkredible HASH :likken:

i asked becuz kaly say they invented their lines by hitting weed to hops , but the pacdude said via pm

to me at grower,ch a few years ago, that wally's "ducksfoot" is in every line that shows webbed leafs.

believe it or not, that's up to you ;)

(übrigens ... wir sind vermutlich nachbarn, lol)

+ the tallest Plant I ever saw ,was a outdoor from here too and a Kaly-privat selection -project 2014:-This Girl was about more than 6,5 meters and maybee more than 2kg/dried buds as result :icecream: ,-ähmm good and sweet + a good Hashplant too :likken:

quality sure might be great (relatitivity strikes) ...

its just not, what they say it is. that was my point.

enjoy this awesomemly huge budload, brother :)

• Like 1

<p>

i asked becuz kaly say they invented their lines by hitting weed to hops , but the pacdude said via pm

to me at grower,ch a few years ago, that wally's "ducksfoot" is in every line that shows webbed leafs.

believe it or not, that's up to you ;)

(übrigens ... wir sind vermutlich nachbarn, lol)

My "understanding" that the webbing is from Hops.  This is done to for several reasons but I think its mainly about vigor and supposedly outdoor stealth but I only am only familiarly read on old information and not newer workings.  I have no experience with this genetic myself.  It is interesting and I love to see people play with them as its different.One thing is for certain, with genetic testing coming into it the field.  We will eventually know.

I am having format issues, sorry.

I tend to believe its a polyploid aspect for the duckfoot.

• Like 2

The Humulus scandens /japonicus is from gentetic the next brother of hemp and you can prop both.

-This Chimera s he used for the most of his strains are based of 3-4 different Cannabis* Humulus jap crosses.

-So I think : Thats why he can get so much plants with -leaf-mutations,-besause the mutant-rate is much more higher (-about 1 of 10 000 -25 000 Plants show a stable leaf-mutation ,-like the Ducksfoot.

-But for exemple: Kalys Ortig-Sativa line (-"single leaf-Mutation") is not based on a Chimera

-My F1 :Fox*Afterglow have the SWAG -Leaf mutation (=non ripped + smouth Leafe-Mutation)

Even some Plants are crazy grows ,I dont think they are polypolid

• Like 1

Thank you.  The more I think of it the more I agree it is likely not polypolid as the further breeding will go back to normal, so they say. I only have an understanding of this by writings.

I was just thinking of common causes of the leaf mutation but did not think it through before writing.  More of a thought process in writing.

• Like 1

was my thought too (polyploid) but didn't post... :)

& I'm likely wrong anyway

• Like 2

people will always believe what they want ... but some still know what happened.

kaly/pac use wallys work and try to make it mysterious by telling fairytales, haha.

they lost all credibility over at grower.ch years ago already. how i'd love to show you guys

how they offed themselves by contradicting their posts ect (too bad it is erased from there).

you CAN prop cannabis to hops ... but you can not pollinate intercrossing species, not possible.

it's like you want to tell people you made a pighuman by ejaculating into your pig in the farm, lol.

anyhoo, i said my piece ... who cares, as long as the smoke makes the grower happy *shrug*

the pics look very beautiful and myserious (to many), preta :) keep showing these gems, bro !!

• Like 7

these are not made by hazeman but mota ;) hazeman just made a new

generation of motas 'redneck koosh' (aka. F2 was called 'double koosh').

also the g13hp sold by hazeman is the ndnguy / n8tive line that was not supposed to be sold but shared

for free. very good breeding line for sure, but sad to see the indians wishes being disrespected for coin ...

just in case someone cares, lol.

@colt91

thats already out there ... seek and you will find.

I CARE!!!!

• Like 1

I never prop Cannabis * Humulus jap ,-so I can t belive this theorie of Kaly ,too befor I do this by my self one day,-just so see the result.

-But I think most of his strains can t be based at the Ducksfoot: SWAG and single-leaf strains.

-But his "pur Chimera Strains can be ,-maybee-

It doesn t matter for me ,-because this are realy good ,strong and stelthy Plants for Outdoor.

The taste is different to the most other commerical Strains,-some are realy oldschool-pot :SWAG,Indian Summer and realy good Hashplants: Pintura-Ruderalis,Rudi-Hashmonster and Semi-Autos ,I love this weed to smoke between I somoke medical Indoor-Indicas (+mosty s)

+ for e 1 man Breeder it was a big work he ve done,-thas why I makes testgrows with Kalys Strains and the Ducksfoot (USC) at moment.

Is duckfoot traits something you guys want? I have never wanted to fuck with a duckfoot type plant. They always look runny n not like a big fat sativa or indica

I tried reading the last couple pages n am sitting here with a single question: wtf are you all talkin bout? Yall wanna buy some femmed auto bag seeds I found? Kidding, I dont buy weed lol..duckfoot. To what, hops? Why? What happened to good ol mj?

• Like 2

Yes, I will try to find some leaf mutant with Ducksfoot-Leafes or SWAG-leafes for a Indoor Mutant strain :)

-WHY!?....= because some of the mutants ve a better performance as strains without leaf-mutations,-exept the most at yield /size ratio.

But all of Kaly s Seeds are outdoorstrains and F1 s .

+with the Pintura-Ruderalis (Indoor ) was realy a crazy yielder , 50 g ,dried Buds 16 Liters /14/10 flowering (=Semi Auto)

I think it will interesting for LED-Low -power/energie grows ,because the leafs are taller (cm/2-) .

+The most of Kalys Strains ve a very good resist to Bugs and mold.

Aswell I love the work with the mutants ,because so nice to see that crazy leafs and Buds (-Outdoors)

+even if you don t wanna breed mutants you can use to cross in some IBL, or a stable hybrid,to gets bigger stems and power for the veg.

-If you will not cross back with a mutant at the F2 ,you only will get s about 5-15% femenin Plants at the F1 (-+/-) and about a little bit more mals who shows the Leaf-mutation :)

i really can't wrap my head around that fact either, crossing cannabis with hops

weird shit

• Like 1

The Taste is realy good and I think :even there is Hops cross in (-I not belive this too,coz of the fast genetic drift !?) you not see this .

But one thing it s true : Japan-Hops is the next brother to Hemp /Evolution ,-before the (beer+wild) Hops, the Yunan Hops and Nettlles :)

-Thats why you can prop it- (= But thats only for a botanic expereance good)

-Realy some plants ve a good potency and taste,-(Outdoors++)

Thats why i love the work + expirience with the mutants :yummy:

+ some realy good medical strains for Pain,RLS,ADHS,Asthma +++++

(Kaly is medical user/pain)

I know the old reports from kaly at Hanfburg and grower ch.

+ that his storys sometimes pimp up and ve show him this problem.

-But even some strains are expensive and sometimes it can takes some times till the seeds arrived ,-some are realy nice and powerfull Outdoorstrains for the north,+some nice (Semi) Autos + early Strains too.

Thats why I prefer this plants for outdoors.

-So it is :)

But usually I prefer Indicas (-but not only) for my indoor grows and breeds(-small till now , coz I m poor and sick at moment,coz I can not work / deseese.....

-Done: , Ko-Kush F5 ,Herijana IBL, Huckleberry Kush, Mickey-Kush (TGA),Ciskei was realy with my own B.O-G. Indica feno#2 the best I smoke ever. (-even some are realy different :Taste /high

(Indoor)

I m interested at the Deep Chunk IBL from GMO and the Monkyballs from Hazeman,it is one of my big dreams I ve :dribble: .......

Pls if anybody give me some informations about : THX :whistle: :wave:

I hope after my next harvestes feel better helthy to can start work only for parttime to can upgrae 1 new Box for Flowerroom # 2 (600W HPS/1,1 qm) .

This + 1 LED-Pannel + enouth Beans,-I will need for realize the breeds I planned.

My tested breeds of the past (* Afterglow-Male) are not bad,-but only with the Result about of the half of them I m realy very-happy.

-But I not feel sad ,-coz about 2 years ago I start with Indoor-growing and now I mix a realy good Terra-Preta-Soil,-ve a interesting own medical strain ,Autos+Semiautos ,leaf-mutantes for outdoor for play with if I want.

-So I hope I can get a little bit help from my friends for some social -projects together,-coz alone I can not realize a realy good keeper :icecream:

-The most friends ve more expirience as I ve,-but they use or try to use Terra-Preta -mixes too .

-It is the most easy way to grow I know.

Peace + greetz