•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BagWell

No till indoor gardening Anyone ?

great job on the recovery Dude. most ,like me, would have thrown in the towel all the time hollering "no mas, n mas

• Like 1

@bigun

That's the bubba I told Ya about. She took a beating from the pyrethrum at the start of flower but in bubba fashion powered thru. Buds are getting big though it's sad how bad she looks. Is what it is.

Got a shorter stouter one about ready to move in. She has really been bulking since we put her on the cage and started running stuff more damp in the pots. They are responding well.

Dude

• Like 1

Hey guys - here is an update a week later. Things are cranking now.

Definitely seeing the results of running these plants with more moisture. Three heavy waterings a week in flower. Three medium waterings a week in the veg tents as needed to keep moist.

Starter Veg Tent - got upgraded to a 600w MH running at 300w. There are 3x 5 gallon pots in there with medium sized SSSDH, BKBB and BKxLT that are going to be flowered shortly to fill the gap that formed in the perpetual cycle when we were killing off the scale.

gallery_9737_4271_321652.jpg

Perpetual Veg Tent - Same as last time, just a week later. Two green sugar punch up front, Fookies back left, Bubba back right. Pretty sure SP is gonna beast in this set up. This pheno is an aggressive 9-10 week hybrid that turns white with trichs.

gallery_9737_4271_3538124.jpg

Lemon Kush - Right on track...1 week into 12s

gallery_9737_4271_2688762.jpg

Lemon Kush Again

gallery_9737_4271_565897.jpg

Lemon Kush Structure - Base is well over 1 inch across.

gallery_9737_4271_1272728.jpg

Lemon Kush Under Canopy - Lollipopped at 1 week in, left only the top 3-4 Nodes.

gallery_9737_4271_816902.jpg

Bubba looking so sad from the pyrethrum, but still a strong plant somehow.

gallery_9737_4271_2798693.jpg

Bubba Bud Shot

gallery_9737_4271_880369.jpg

Duchess - At 9 weeks, still not 100% done but finally about to come down. This was a bigger plant than our first one and suffered from the underwatering. Lessons learned. Lots of nice herb for sure, bud plenty of room for improvement.

gallery_9737_4271_311388.jpg

Duchess Bud Cluster

gallery_9737_4271_1789655.jpg

Thats all for now. Ready to get the Duchess and Bubba harvested and move onto new happy plants!

Dude

• Like 6

Hey guys long time figured i post my no till started 2 worm bins and first no till indoor

So some issues that has happened for one lock out of some kind find it weird but it is what it is so with ph issues did a flush and found out that my ppm was out of the roof i mean 1200 ppm way to high either things are working to good with worms so i cut down on giving worms treats my guess with added greens and lots of worms there pumping out the poo haha anyways things are back in order here are 4 week old clones let me tell you so far pretty impressed ran them 2 weeks under T5's then last 2 weeks under 600 watt Double ended if i remember correctly there in 12 gallon self made pots with landscape cloth

gallery_11738_4908_124521.jpg

gallery_11738_4908_94456.jpg

gallery_11738_4908_336632.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Bagwell - good to see ya back. Looks like they are off to a good start.

Lets keep this one rolling. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Dude

there flipped to flower week in will update this week end

Out with the old and in with the new....Bubba

gallery_9737_4271_2678089.jpg

Finally got the Duchess and Bubba harvested. For as bad as Bubba looked from the pyrethrum, she actually cranked out some nice big buds. This one is much better all around, should be a beast.

Bubba side shot.

gallery_9737_4271_1111243.jpg

Lemon Kush almost half way there at 4 weeks. Absolute monster. She will be flopping all over soon.

gallery_9737_4271_1206207.jpg

The whole scale infestation def messed up the rotation. So we threw 3 oversized clones into 5 gallons of my good ole organic soil and let them rip. SSSDH up front, Bubba x Lemon Thai middle and the BBSD pheno of Bubba x BBSD in the rear.

gallery_9737_4271_2041268.jpg

Veg Tent - Fookies front right and back left. Sugar punch front left and back right.

gallery_9737_4271_1431042.jpg

Fookies

gallery_9737_4271_2848107.jpg

Sugar Punch

gallery_9737_4271_1084151.jpg

Thats all for now folks. Things are rollin!

Dude

• Like 6

Those SP leaves look exactly like my two Sannie's Jack I've got going, and nothing like my two SP!

Looks awesome man ^_^

Up date on my no till garden first of all started it off with 1 worm bin not i am not only growing buds i am also growing worms lol have 4 worm bins going now amazing how fast one Can get into worms after last years expensive worm purchase i said enough is enough this summer i plan on making one mofo worm bin out door

to give you a idea stuck 10 worms in a bin fed them couple weeks later hundreds of eggs and 100's of live worms just from 10 of em dang

Anyways little update on no till flowering girls

gallery_11738_5402_254804.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_102702.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_173408.jpg

• Like 4

The environment & food will limit their population. That population will typically always surprise you. I only had to buy to worms 2ce ever. Once when I started a worm farm and one time I deserve a swift kick in the nutz.

In my view, healthy worm bin = best plant nutrition and its quality is dependent upon what you feed them.

couple of update pictures of girls check out the stalk lol there beastsgallery_11738_5402_223956.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_198505.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_36234.jpg

• Like 5

Update time being this is my first indoor no till and what i have noticed,, and the benefit of No Till is correction I had some issues my ph was swinging , From testing soil ph ,, instead of allowing time to correct leaf issues , i went ahead and flipped to 12 12

So with lock out issues and of course leaf issues main cause was believe it or not contrary to popular belief adding to much of Greens or browns can in fact cause you issues with the actual Carbon cycle its important to study ratio of Greens and brown to much of any one, Can and will cause you issues.

So after getting things back in order what i seen is not only is my plant flowering , but they also have repaired her self

Normailly when flipping a plant that is having issues there is no correcting if plants are unhealthy , yellowing off when in fower the plants will in fact deteriorate as it progresses in flower

in the case of No till shocked how the plants have turned 180 degrees and are really healthy perfect green

Anyways here are some pics really impressed how plants have corrected there issues and leafs all green

Anyone want to take a guess on Yield there in 18 gallon

gallery_11738_5402_162536.jpggallery_11738_5402_68155.jpg

• Like 7

Yea, finding that initial balance is the hard part and now learning to maintain that balance over time will take a few minutes maybe.

I really appreciate you talking about that aspect. Keeping it real as they say!

When evaluating a strain, one thing I wil ldo is to make perspective keeper cuts unhealthy and see how it does in flower. If they do not jump back they are bye bye.

• Like 1

Hey all figure its time for little update with No till other then she is half way , looking forward to how she does in last half of flower Cheers gallery_11738_5402_58484.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_423307.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_169808.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_326242.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_215381.jpg

• Like 4

Hello Hello i think there is a Echo in here hahaha couple update no till pictures enjoy all

gallery_11738_5402_113557.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_405483.jpg

• Like 3

hello bagwell, things are looking great mate.

i'm going to start a no till on my next grow.

using bio char and volcanic rock dust with canna bio soil.

when you finish a run, how do you amend your soil? do you use teas or some kind of top dressing?

keep it going BF

hello bagwell, things are looking great mate.

i'm going to start a no till on my next grow.

using bio char and volcanic rock dust with canna bio soil.

when you finish a run, how do you amend your soil? do you use teas or some kind of top dressing?

keep it going BF

Thank you sir As this is my First no till indoor garden , and having 3 worm bins going and that soil is very much alive , i am thinking having few pots so cover crop and amend harvest soil and have new pots and run them in cycles.

So for now its top dress and also teas

I been working on a actual organic solid nutrient line for some time i might as well let it out of the bag haha i will show you what it looks like,, Going to test it with green House grow this year on same strains to see what happens And also

get it Tested at a Lab,,,, as to how much of what in percentage as in micro;s and macro's etc

I am really excited to be honest

I think with the organic craze and Making a 4 stage Fully carbon based nutrient line ??? It might just take off Again i am just screwing around with the idea there is a lot more shit that needs to be done check laws marketing who knows right

something simple can make one rich, in a hurry its all in the marketing packaging and customer service

But i will post up what it looks like , Give me a bit I'll go out and get sample show you all

• Like 5

Drum roll please here is the organic fertilizer i plan on marketing once i get my P's n Q's in order etc

med_gallery_11738_5402_24279.jpg

gallery_11738_5402_147009.jpg

• Like 1

thats great news bagwell and i wish you all the best. :)

i know there are certain things with releasing nutrients/micros that can be frustrating.

you have to be pretty specific when it comes to putting your product in a category.

like say you have a organic acid which helps the micro life but it can also when used in hydro to clean the res (just for instance)

it has to be labelled one or the other, which my friend who has made his own line has gone on to find.

imagine coming up with some super product that is great for everything only to find it can only be sold as a fertiliser.

makes me wonder what other things certain labelled products can achieve but can't add to the label as it wouldnt allowed by the powers that be.

this paragraph might be of some use so ill post it :)

Technically, and some of you will know this already, when you register a product, you must be very direct about its purposes. For example, when we bring a new bio stim to market, we sometimes have to add things to it, so it qualifies in one of the very limited categories in this space, that without, would not allow us to distribute. So you might find an amount of N in a fungal product, not a requirement in reality, but rather a restriction on shipping. If we add something we can call it an X (fertiliser, bio control, biocide etc), if we dont, then we might not get a license to use it all and that would be a total shambles.

What we cant do is nod to any benefit that might exist outside of its direct use case on any labeling etc. Hence I am not allowed to say everything we have found possible, without contravening the grouping at EBIC level for example.

A good example of this in practice can also be found in Trichoderma based products, anyone who knows this clever DSE fungus, knows its a bio control of pathogenic molds, but it is a fixer of N and so a promoter of growth, an antibiotic stimulant. It its not possible to sell it like this, with all these benefits on a single label. This is utter mayhem of course, but it is the restrictive world someone created for us all. :-)

• Like 1

Interesting info Buddah. It looks like I have a bit of my own reading to do. (USA here) I get certain organic products sold as farm animal food and such- for instance DE and oyster shell meal that (hypothetically could be) used for growing. :) You can get 50lb. or 55 lb. bags that of stuff for soil mixing or chicken grit this way... Kinda interesting how the regulatory laws affect a product label and marketing but only after a C99 jay. :)

Congrats and good luck, Bagwell. I know very little of the business side of the nute game. But, since you seem to have it done... Have you done side-by-side grows yet using you're org. nutes vs a top competitor? What does this line bring to the table that botanicare's organic granular nutes or something similar doesn't? What sets it apart? You're a smart guy and prob'ly already have product packaging designs, and lots of the crap logistical details taken care of. Just curious as to what it offers Joe Shmoe (who loves to grow) perspective customer. Not so interested in the sales pitch used for the grow stores or advertisement. gotta have a bit o that too though you eh.

BTW - Hope the outdoor year is better than last 4 you. Gotta admit the Cherry Pie or X looked awesome with color and icicles. Just know it coulda been a lot better with the others too.

-P

• Like 1