•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

DesertGrown

Still here

Hey everyone... I'm still around, just not as much as I would like. My wife and I recently split up and I seem to have less free time for the moment. I don't have possession of my computer just yet, but I'll get it soon enough.

This is a little FYI so you guys know I didn't think I bailed on you!

See you all soon!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 16

Sorry for your issues.

Hope all works out for you soon.

Hope your doing ok......it can be a blessing or a real bummer......hope its a blessing

we are all here for ya buddy......your welcome to hit me up if you need anything

been there buddy, hopeall works out to the best for you. stay in touch and hit me up if you need anyhing.

Divorce sucks. But I have to admit that when mine was finalized, I couldn't wipe the grin of my face that day.

• Like 4

MD said it ! ... this will be something you just shrug off later on, bro.

you know we are here for you (already asked myself, if you are ok).

stay the course, DG ... good times are waiting for you.

you deserve it !!

Good to see you back, DG

Stay focused and stay busy.

I hope all is well over there. I have been reading/seeing so many disturbing stories about the wildfires and after witnessing it first hand earlier this summer I've been wondering how you're doing. Stay safe, brother

Sorry to hear from your divorce

Hope you get your life together the coming period, take the time your need.

We are here when you need a brake

greetz sannie

• Like 2

Thank you for all of the kind thoughts, I really appreciate it more than I could ever say! You guys are my family and OpenGrow is my home... I'll be cool, now that I'm back home!

I have a new girl in my life and she is learning to grow cannabis... I only help her if she asks for help, otherwise, she's doing it all by herself. I'll post some pics of her/our grow and the few plants I have left in a few more days.

I've missed all of you and missed this place over the last month or so...., I'm back and NOT leaving again!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 10

Back in the saddle again!

My next smoke of something good but dont know what it is is in your honor!

Sorry to hear the sad news, but it seems you've already blown them clouds away!

Take care, stay true to your Heart

Mowgli

Take your time. Get to know yourself thoroughly before you try to get to know another woman. I'm just a pm away if you ever need a woman's perspective on things.

• Like 2

Take your time. Get to know yourself thoroughly before you try to get to know another woman.

Thank you, bobbiroo, for the advice. This one sentence has been said to me more than anything else over the last month or so. With me, what you see is what you get... that hasn't changed. I'm a fairly mellow dude and I believe myself to be a pretty generous guy with my time, friendship & weed! I work hard, I play hard, I grow cannabis and enjoy helping others grow it too! My ex wasn't into it, but she liked to reap the rewards of my harvests.

What has changed is.. I'm done with DRAMA, I can't stand unnecessary drama... it's ruins my mood... and it takes my high away!

I'm not gonna stop growing cannabis, not for anyone or for any reason. I use cannabis as a means of medicating and the "high" I get from it is the bonus!

I'm done with bitter people... you can be bitter all you want.. just not around me... kick rocks!

Whining.. I'm done with that too... for obvious reasons.

Simply put, I'm done with all the negative bullshit... it's annoying, it's frustrating, it's a drag and I don't like it!!

• Like 3

Often in life we choose our woman before we truly become men and in your youth we lack the wisdom to see what we are really doing, emotion blinds like that and tapered with youth, well striped were earned from those life lessons.

I call it, young and dumb and I suffered that infliction myself.

Welcome back to the world and it seems your future looks wonderfully smoky and bright!

All my best to you and yours.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

I have been there 3 times. it is not always greener on the other side of the fence. sometimes it is though.be coo